|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Connie633

A great film that portraits the assistant / actor relationship-"the clouds of Sils Maria" just made its rounds in North America. It has a tour de force performance by Julie Binoche, I loved it and felt it's an honest film in dealing with the subject matter. 

I just took a peek at his IG. He sure has invited himself a severe migraine with that one request. There are suggestions sending him from Thompson Rd to Ang Mo Kiu! :lol:

@mywebfoot  Possible strategy might be you use your benign, gracious Ahjumma-ness and connect with Keenie pronto to offer to host him for dinner. That way you can lull everyone into a false sense of security ;) 

Great idea @silvergrey

Come to think of it, once he walks into your parlour @mywebfoot, you could hold him ransom (happily of course, with lots of 蘑菇 mushrooms and pepper crab), until a certain Miss Liu bails him out with the ultimate BTS reveals. We want dates, locations, details!

• Like 2

Guest mywebfoot

I just took a peek at his IG. He sure has invited himself a severe migraine with that one request. There are suggestions sending him from Thompson Rd to Ang Mo Kiu! :lol:

@mywebfoot  Possible strategy might be you use your benign, gracious Ahjumma-ness and connect with Keenie pronto to offer to host him for dinner. That way you can lull everyone into a false sense of security ;) 

Great idea @silvergrey

Come to think of it, once he walks into your parlour @mywebfoot, you could hold him ransom (happily of course, with lots of 蘑菇 mushrooms and pepper crab), until a certain Miss Liu bails him out with the ultimate BTS reveals. We want dates, locations, details!

Right. Noted. Grab Siwon or attack the entourage. Pepper crab in one hand, mushrooms in the other, $16 in my mouth, and making genteel Ahjumma noises. I got this. Get ready for the exposé tonight, ladies. 

But I am scared of Liu Wen giving me the eye.

Edited by mywebfoot

Guest Connie633

Also, here is my two cents on Liu Wen's snail post. There is a saying that goes "as slow as a snail". When she says "run, snail run", it could totally be referring to the painful wait she has to endure for a certain someone, and she so eagerly wants that someone to run to her. But of course that's just my take, it could be totally something different. 

Guys, why did Liu Wen delete her video of the rain on instagram?

Also, here is my two cents on Liu Wen's snail post. There is a saying that goes "as slow as a snail". When she says "run, snail run", it could totally be referring to the painful wait she has to endure for a certain someone, and she so eagerly wants that someone to run to her. But of course that's just my take, it could be totally something different. 

You could be right! Haha after all, having watched LFIL, i realise Liu Wen is very deep with her words sometimes.

Guys, why did Liu Wen delete her video of the rain on instagram?

You could be right! Haha after all, having watched LFIL, i realise Liu Wen is very deep with her words sometimes.

just realized too that she deleted those video of rain 

curious why she deleted it or she just to deleted evidence if she met him (remember wo men xiang ai bai...there's rain when siwon-liuwen meeting) 

no pictures of siwon when he heading to singapore?

Edited by siwonie407

@mywebfoot I await your exposé with bated breath. What time KST should I start pressing F5 on the thread tonight? :D As for Liu Wen and the eye, methinks she would be too preoccupied with Mr Choi to do much damage to you ;) You could perhaps offer to let them don some Peranakan wedding costumes, y'know... as a gesture of goodwill. 

@siwonie407 mun+won thankfully still has the video of the rain on her Weibo here. I stared and I stared, but try as I might, I cannot see any sign of a horse or Doraemon around. Can you? :P 

• Like 3

@siwonie407: There hasn't been any pictures of Siwon or the cast members heading to Singapore but I think they may be currently be on an airplane since someone had mentioned of a EVA ticket and according to Taipei airport's website, the early EVA flights have departed. So we may hear an update anytime or maybe later once they have settled in.

And on IG, someone has mentioned that Super Junior (minus Siwon) is performing again on Music Bank on Friday.:D

• Like 1

@siwonie407: There hasn't been any pictures of Siwon or the cast members heading to Singapore but I think they may be currently be on an airplane since someone had mentioned of a EVA ticket and according to Taipei airport's website, the early EVA flights have departed. So we may hear an update anytime or maybe later once they have settled in.

And on IG, someone has mentioned that Super Junior (minus Siwon) is performing again on Music Bank on Friday. :D

he still have promo schedule in guangzhou this friday...so maybe he cant participate in music bank

Deleting of the rain video has caused a lot of confusion amongst fans over there on Weibo... some are concerned while others are saying maybe it is because the fans talked too much about the video... Liu Wen seems to be reading Mun Won site.  

@mywebfoot  It's not her eye you should be afraid of. Best you bring fainting salts with you to revive people. Cos I'm having a mighty frightening image of you with mushroom, crab, plant, and emitting odd noises :lol:

@silvergrey Actually that is an awesome way to hold both of them ransom... path of least resistance! I'm rubbing my hands in glee thinking of all the goodies we will get once she's done with them :D

• Like 1

And on IG, someone has mentioned that Super Junior (minus Siwon) is performing again on Music Bank on Friday. :D

he still have promo schedule in guangzhou this friday...so maybe he cant participate in music bank

He can't participate in it because the promotional tour continues :D
According to Keenie's weibo: she wrote
"深夜特發新聞:上海、南京,定啦~ @崔始源国际后援会 會跟大家公佈見面會詳情 " meaning Late-night update news: Shanghai and Nanjing finalized! Siwon's International Fan Club will announce the details to everyone.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update, justafan29! Not crazy about the fake eyelashes and granny hairdo, but she nevertheless looks lovely in that video (cheekbones!). I notice she's placed topmost and center on the cover (HR pic below courtesy of the darlings at Fashion Spot) which is only fitting as I'm not fond of actresses fronting high-end fashion magazines. WWD informs us that she shot the cover in NY in May, so she had just gotten back from Beijing where she was filming LFIL. The Chinese stars were all in NY for the Met Gala celebrating China, and LW was only there for a few days before jetting off to Seoul where she fell sick (no wonder!). I'm sure Siwon must've been privy to all the goings-on. ;)

And that could be the only interpretation of the snail post, connie633! Whenever she posts something that wouldn't make sense to anyone who hasn't watched the show, you know it must be a nod to Siwon. :D Also nice to see she's been unusually active on social media in what must be the wee hours of the morning for her!

9ZmdC5V.jpg

• Like 1

Reading all the posts made me laugh so hard today. Speculation of LW and "the manager" are so hilarious. Whether these rumors are true or not I am just glad that the shippers here are so positive and gives a lot of assurance for those who are still in doubt of the relationship. I love this thread!!!:wub:

• Like 2

Sorry if this isn't really related but I just wanted to comment on Vogue's cover! Vogue China chose some really strong inspiring women who each have their own dose of success and struggle. Very fitting with "the icons" if that is the theme for this cover. It seems like they covered all three sectors: modelling, acting and directing. I'm not familiar with some of these names but I am glad that they included Carina Lau (an actress and a businesswoman), Zhang Ziyi (I think she was the first Chinese actress to break through the American market), Zhao Wei and Fan Bing Bing.

And to end off this post and to make it relate back to Siwon's movie, here's another picture from yesterday's arrival at the Taipei airport: https://instagram.com/p/5_C6QRPk3t/?tagged=tothefore :D And I'm not sure this picture was shared yet but someone shared a picture of Siwon and Eddie with the gift that was given by Siwon International/Taiwanese fan club: https://instagram.com/p/5_Dn_6vk5S/?tagged=tothefore

• Like 2

by the way, if another staff would stop him from answering questions about LW i would be honored to smack his mouth or shove a corn to shut him up heheheh so brutal .

today promotional event in singapore only siwon and director right?no eddie peng and shawn...

• Like 1

by the way, if another staff would stop him from answering questions about LW i would be honored to smack his mouth or shove a corn to shut him up heheheh so brutal .

I think that would happen later today. It seems like EEG and the other film distribution partner wants the promotion to solely focus on the cast only. And I think to EEG, it is very important to have news focus on the cast only because this film might be part of the 10th anniversary project that EEG is planning out.

@siwonie407: I think so. On the poster, it only states "catch Siwon and director Dante Lam in Singapore on August 5th" but I'm not sure since I thought that this promotional tour involved everyone who was part of the movie. Oh and according to Danny Yeo (I think he's the representative and seems like the MC for Singapore's event), the schedule is as follows:
3-4pm 记者会 [eng trans: Press Conference]
5-6pm 分享会 [eng trans: Share conference]
7-8pm 见面会 [eng trans: meet & greet conference]
8-9pm 首映会 [eng trans: official screening/premiere]
Source: here

• Like 2