|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Liuwen weibo update:

Unless Liu Wen took these pictures before she left NY, I think she is still in New York. If you look closely at the bottom picture, it states "S Bryant Park" and I googled that. That park is in New York. And I wonder if Liu Wen is there for HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival since some fans here have mentioned that she was filming something. And on Bryant Park's website, the organizer said that the festival is now half over.

Unless Liu Wen took these pictures before she left NY, I think she is still in New York. If you look closely at the bottom picture, it states "S Bryant Park" and I googled that. That park is in New York. And I wonder if Liu Wen is there for HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival since some fans here have mentioned that she was filming something. And on Bryant Park's website, the organizer said that the festival is now half over.

She captioned yesterday's IG update with a plane emoticon, so the assumption would be that she was flying somewhere. On second thought, the emoticon could simply be referring to the pose she was making on the street.

Even if she isn't on the West Coast now, I fully expect her to be there in a few days' time if Siwon will be attending K-Con. Either that or he'll be flying to NYC to visit her. There's so much in that city a boyfriend would be interested in checking out: her pad, her friends, her agency, her agent, her haunts, I could go on and on!

And considering her previous intentional nods to pomegranates and bicycles on social media, I'm betting that pic of her on the carousel wasn't posted merely by coincidence.

• Like 3

Even if she isn't on the West Coast now, I fully expect her to be there in a few days' time if Siwon will be attending K-Con. Either that or he'll be flying to NYC to visit her. There's so much in that city a boyfriend would be interested in checking out: her pad, her friends, her agency, her agent, her haunts, I could go on and on!

I saw her IG post yesterday. I think that plane emotion was referring to her pose. At least, that was my first impression yesterday. it's too early for a sunset in California/west coast

And I think Siwon can only fly to NYC if time allows him to or if Liu Wen is staying in NYC for awhile and not flying elsewhere next week.

it's too early for a sunset in California/west coast

That is a good point.

I would be very surprised if they don't find the time to meet up considering the rarity of them both being in the same country at the same time. Siwon probably won't have much time to go to N.Y. if he has to promote his movie in China soon after K-Con...maybe Liu Wen will be joining him in China? It's practically beyond a doubt that they're together now, and a multi-city tour of China affords Siwon the best opportunity to visit any prospective future in-laws.  

Guest bibidep

Oh my she definitely missed her boyfriend very much, look at her pictures the same over a day ago but just post now.  She tried different horse ride in these pictures below.  I hope she's not live in her past memory only.

7948ecf6jw1eufy5np2afj22io1oinpe.jpg

7948ecf6jw1eufy68q1mhj22io1oinpe.jpg

7948ecf6jw1eufy533pf0j22io1oix6q.jpg

7948ecf6jw1eufy4c2gofj22io1oi4qr.jpg

Edited by bibidep

I would be very surprised if they don't find the time to meet up considering the rarity of them both being in the same country at the same time. Siwon probably won't have much time to go to N.Y. if he has to promote his movie in China soon after K-Con...maybe Liu Wen will be joining him in China? It's practically beyond a doubt that they're together now, and a multi-city tour of China affords Siwon the best opportunity to visit any prospective future in-laws.  

I think he's promoting his movie in different places. Hong Kong's premiere is on Aug 6 and China's premiere is on August 7 and I looked at the film distributing company. It states Emperor Motion Pictures which is based in Hong Kong and part of Emperor Entertainment Group. And so Hong Kong's premiere would be more important or given "more priority" since this movie is directed by a HK director and produced/distributed by a major entertainment house in HK. Hence, it is practically expected that Siwon will be in Hong Kong sometime then. However, I am not sure if they will have any events lined up for "To The Fore" actors/actresses before August 6.

Oh and while I was doing a google search, I found some articles:
- http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20150714/19218355 [talking about Siwon singing and Liu Wen appearing at the SS Encore concert]
- http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20150714/19218355 [talking about three SJ members, including Siwon being enlisted soon]

And so if Liu Wen does meet Siwon in HK, I believe that 香港蘋果日報 would be one of the first HK Media to report on it.

A photo posted by SIWON CHOI (@siwon1987) on Jul 25, 2015 at 5:32pm PDT

I think he's promoting his movie in different places. Hong Kong's premiere is on Aug 6 and China's premiere is on August 7 and I looked at the film distributing company. It states Emperor Motion Pictures which is based in Hong Kong and part of Emperor Entertainment Group. Hence, it is practically expected that Siwon will be in Hong Kong sometime then. However, I am not sure if they will have any events lined up for "To The Fore" actors/actresses before August 6.

This is siwon's promotion schedule. He really has little time to stay around in the US. I imagine he will fly out the 2nd, the day after the concert

8/4 - Taiwan

8/5 - Singapore

8/6- HK

8/7 - Guangzhou

8/8 - Chengdu

8/9 - Shanghai

Edited by stanncie
  • Like 3

8/4 - Taiwan

8/5 - Singapore

8/6- HK

8/7 - Guangzhou

8/8 - Chengdu

8/9 - Shanghai

Thanks @stanncie! I remembered that someone had posted about it but I couldn't recall the information! :(
Yeah if that is Siwon's schedule, he needs to fly out of LA at the latest by August 3rd since from LA to taiwan is likely to be 13-16hrs.

Oh my she definitely missed her boyfriend very much, look at her pictures the same over a day ago but just post now.  She tried different horse ride in these pictures below.  I hope she's not live in her past memory only.

She is riding different horses because she misses Siwon the horse?!! :blink: :lol:  @bibidep  I'm ... :vicx: ROFL

And for some unrelated, but may be of interest to visitors, information on Bryant Park ... It has the cleanest public toilets in NYC ;)

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735.4429.102099916530784/994269130647187/

To keep this relevant, hope Liu Wen got to meet the hard-working man behind the scenes.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

Alright, as promised to @liddi, just some small thoughts about why I think Teuk and SiWon talk to each other about matters of love.

Just after TeukSo ended, in the period before Teuk enlisted, he was out a lot with SiWon. Like this: http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/14/super-juniors-leeteuk-posts-drunk-photo-of-siwon/

and this: http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2012/09/20120904_leeteuk_siwon.jpg

In this picture that Teuk posted on his twitter, the timing made the TeukSo shippers sit up and pay attention. Normally Teuk likes to say he's out playing basketball at the Han river, after he's done it late at night. Around this particular time, Teuk posted this pic at 3am (I think), and Sora was due back from the US on a 4am flight. We suspected that he was up and about waiting for her to be back, and that Siwon was a convenient excuse to be out - like his alibi. Teuk has stated many times before that he likes to date by parking at the Han River (apparently many celebs do that). 

It isn't much, so as I said earlier it's only a feeling. However, when Teuk protected Won by deflecting the question away from Supermodels to Gisele Bundchen, I felt as if he knew what Won was going through. Also, among the members, SiWon is the one with the least need to be brought up by MatHyung when they first joined. Perhaps that makes it easier for Teuk to connect with Siwon about women, marriage and future plans. 

Thank you so much for elaborating @mywebfoot! It is absolutely wonderful to know that where Siwon was Teuk's wingman previously, Teuk is now according him the same protection. There is no denying that when everyone else was roasting him about his ideal type, only Teuk stayed out of it, and cut in at the most opportune time, to give Siwon a way out. And what makes it even better is that Teuk, being the leader of the group, would be able to give him the right advice on how to proceed in a way that works out best, for him as well as the group.

• Like 3

Guest TA380

16 fans are asking LW's makeup artist whether LW is in California.

http://m.weibo.cn/u/1903610383?jumpfrom=weibocom

He took a picture and tag Decker Canyon Road which is near LA.

i remembered the other time when he posted a picture of his boarding pass to HK, fans were asking him whether he is with LW and asked him not to allow her to board the plane to HK.

i remembered the other time when he posted a picture of his boarding pass to HK, fans were asking him whether he is with LW and asked him not to allow her to board the plane to HK.

Oh well, that confirms it; if she isn't there already, she will be soon. ;) I remember not believing that she would be in HK just because her make-up artist was, and it turns out I was wrong. She was filming something in NYC, and maybe she'll be doing the same in CA - how timely it would be if that coincides with Siwon's presence there. 

Ms. Liu can't be doing too badly if she's got at least two people on her personal payroll - her manager and make-up artist seem to be with her wherever she goes.

• Like 2

Guest kitkatz23

Oh well, that confirms it; if she isn't there already, she will be soon. ;) I remember not believing that she would be in HK just because her make-up artist was, and it turns out I was wrong. She was filming something in NYC, and maybe she'll be doing the same in CA - how timely it would be if that coincides with Siwon's presence there. 

Ms. Liu can't be doing too badly if she's got at least two people on her personal payroll - her manager and make-up artist seem to be with her wherever she goes.

Guys I think it's pretty safe to say Ms Liu Wen IS in Cali!!!! :w00t: Firstly, she hasn't updated any NEW photos for a couple of days. Secondly, upon closer inspection of the photo her makeup artist uploaded, we can see that it looks very much like the scene of a photoshoot! There's a bike (a prop?), a beautiful pair of legs, people holding up a light reflector, AND Mr make-up artist himself holding up a Loreal hairspray under his arm.

oSVVeAS.jpg

And why would so many people park on the side of a lonely road if not for a shoot?! This ain't exactly what I would call a scenic spot that attracts tourists.

ZHRKBYH.jpg

Saw this and was reminded of WonWen... all thanks to the comparison of Weibo WonWen shippers :P :) 

578878_360216620753682_1610729432_n.jpg

cr. RawforBeauty.com

Thank you so much @kitkatz23 @TA380 for the information about her make-up artist! Certainly very very promising news indeed... can WonWen shippers who are in the vicinity during K-CON please keep a sharp lookout for a certain long-limbed couple? :)  

• Like 5