|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@newone actually i prefer siwon sing this for LW.. its still depressing though.. but i think it is more suited with their "long distance " style relationship. It is about a boy that had to let go his girl faraway (outside the country) to chase her dream.and the MV shows that the girl came back years later still looking for him.. (the girls was a singer o guess) its a sweet somg

I wonder why Siwon cannot sleep............ xDDD

wen hadn't  reply his text maybe... :wub: #delulumodeon 

• Like 3

I know oppa... we are supposed to pray before going to sleep, but we get caught  up talking abt you and LW in this forum...  we sleep with our phone in  our hands, and waking up looking straight to our phone again just to check whether you or LW update your sns or hints abt your relationship... forgive me Lord Jesus :phew:

LOL!

Perhaps that post of his is intended to nudge Liu Wen into flipping open that gift from Daddy Choi. ;)

Liu Wen strikes me as the type who's out like a light once her head hits the pillow, though. What's that they say about having a clear conscience?

• Like 1

Guest Nila.A.1409

from siwonliuwen ig...

looks like a piaget bracelet at liu wen hand..

• 7176ca0fjw1eu4va65okzj20q21127a1.jpg
  • if u are using ur phone...it's really clear that is a piaget bracelet at her hand...;)

@stanncie thanks for the link! Im just starting to watch suju after shipping wonwen..  and i was the one who was really sceptical abt Kpop/boyband in general. But, i really have to say that they're are really good at dancing as group. Good blocking and they moves in unison so well  with each other strikes me the most! As so many boyband or group dancing having a problem in this area and sometimes it is so distracting for my eyes. Now i understand why so many indonesian ppl rooting for them.  the tickets  price for the last concert in INA (SS6) was so high that makes my jawdrops! I think it is more expensive than chris brown tickets that will be happening this july in Jakarta.! So ciayo SuJu! Who knows i might attend one of your concert someday (if i have a free one LOL) 

• Like 2

@stanncie thanks for the link! Im just starting to watch suju after shipping wonwen..  and i was the one who was really sceptical abt Kpop/boyband in general. But, i really have to say that they're are really good at dancing as group. Good blocking and they moves in unison so well  with each other strikes me the most! As so many boyband or group dancing having a problem in this area and sometimes it is so distracting for my eyes. Now i understand why so many indonesian ppl rooting for them.  the tickets  price for the last concert in INA (SS6) was so high that makes my jawdrops! I think it is more expensive than chris brown tickets that will be happening this july in Jakarta.! So ciayo SuJu! Who knows i might attend one of your concert someday (if i have a free one LOL) 

I forgot where I heard it from but it was said that Super Junior was known for its dancing! Maybe @stanncie can confirm this :P
And I personally love watching boy groups since their dances are usually done really well and captures my attention. And I wish Super Junior would come here to perform. 

I forgot where I heard it from but it was said that Super Junior was known for its dancing! Maybe @stanncie can confirm this :P
And I personally love watching boy groups since their dances are usually done really well and captures my attention. And I wish Super Junior would come here to perform. 

There are kpop groups with better dancers. In SJ there are really only maybe 3 great dancers. What SJ is known for is for their synchronization and dances that are memorable and easy to imitate . They were the first boyband to have that many members so they can do a lot of different formations which is cool. They have slowed down a lot now since their early days though, I mean the average age is 30 hehe. If you want to see a nice compilation check it out below :) 

• Like 6

Thanks @stanncie  for the comprehensive info abt SuJu... yes time flies so fast unfortunately  soon they cannot be categorize as "junior" anymore.. there will be others BB with  younger generation  rising in the industry... ...  i hope they will all settle down well with a good career after SuJu.. ciayo Guys!

• Like 3

Thanks @stanncie  for the comprehensive info abt SuJu... yes time flies so fast unfortunately  soon they cannot be categorize as "junior" anymore.. there will be others BB with  younger generation  rising in the industry... ...  i hope they will all settle down well with a good career after SuJu.. ciayo Guys!

We know Siwon has an opportunity as a producer coming up! Maybe in the future, [Entering door to delulu land] he will start a production company and become a director and Liu Wen will be his film's production stylist and actress. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Hahah the picture that Siwon hug Liu Wen tight, this time the hug is tight but look at his eyes, he open very very big.  Siwon, what happen to you??  So many time Liu Wen clean the water drops on his face, I guess this time his turn to wipe Liu Wen tears.  Look at his hand with the white tissue.

I hope after the show Siwon and Liu Wen sometimes still interact with each other on the SNS so we know they still in contact.  I don't expect anything major coming out from them in the near future, at least right now look like they are friend, if they can remain the friendship and later if they mean for each other they can lead to something more than best friend.  I still remember the message that Siwon posted on his SNS on June 19, 2015 the day he attended Korea Audi event:  

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his…wife.

@silvergrey TADAAAA!!!!  Boys dressed as fruit (and veges... Gotta have a balanced diet!)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YN_UKEPCuE

Ahahahaha .... Is Siwon a mango?? I'm just glad my worst fears of a banana costume or any such fruit were not realised. They did look super cute. Chilli and mushroom were tops!

@mywebfoot  Goat too?! They have a wide repertoire of performances. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by silvergrey

@silvergrey TADAAAA!!!!  Boys dressed as fruit (and veges... Gotta have a balanced diet!)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YN_UKEPCuE

@mywebfoot  Wakakaka.... but but... these are all veges!! We need a pure fruit version! :D  Love them (attempting to) stack up on each other at the end... so hilarious!

@silvergrey No no... I think that was Carrot Choi there, not mango! Hmm... perhaps this will encourage my girl to eat her greens, since her favourite group are all dressed up as veges? :P  

@bibidep How did you know that 给我一首歌的时间 is the song he sang for her? It is an utterly depressing song, and speaks of asking the girl who is determined to leave him, for the duration of one song, because that encompasses all the memories he can hold on to of her, and he would keep the tears she gave him for a rainy day when no one can tell he's crying.

@juzagurl 千里之外 is a beautiful song... about a guy who sees his girl leaving for a faraway land, but their future is so fragile and could not withstand the separation. It basically ends with him still waiting in vain for her to return. 

Sigh... not quite the songs I would want Siwon to be singing to her. Oh well... I think he should know best what he was trying to express at the time, so I'll just be quiet and enjoy the show :P 

• Like 1

He was a carrot, @liddi? Hahahaha ... that is so NOT the vision I'd like to attach to him. Mango would've been nice and juicy and much better to fall asleep with.

Maybe that's the only Chinese song he knows the lyrics to? :P

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

He was a carrot, @liddi? Hahahaha ... that is so NOT the vision I'd like to attach to him. Mango would've been nice and juicy and much better to fall asleep with.

I think so... he definitely looks like one hehehe. Falling asleep with a mango?? I can't even begin to imagine LOL! 

• Like 1

Rewatching the Hanok footage, and had to laugh when he offered to help her change, was rejected, then offered to help her remove her clothes (persistence, persistence!). Reminds me of the Radio Star interview when Heechul asked him what kind of women he likes when they take off their clothes :P 

If these videos are being posted now, it doesn't look like there will be an Ep13 after all. Unless they are planning to do another last minute announcement about its broadcast time, if there is one. Guess we'll have to scour their official website for more goodies, which hopefully there will be more to come.

• Like 4

Rewatching the Hanok footage, and had to laugh when he offered to help her change, was rejected, then offered to help her remove her clothes (persistence, persistence!). Reminds me of the Radio Star interview when Heechul asked him what kind of women he likes when they take off their clothes :P 

If these videos are being posted now, it doesn't look like there will be an Ep13 after all. Unless they are planning to do another last minute announcement about its broadcast time, if there is one. Guess we'll have to scour their official website for more goodies, which hopefully there will be more to come.

It is definitely a carrot lol, someone asked for a schedule of their promos before forgot who. They will sadly only promote for a week which is ridiculous but that's SM for you

CKA76fbUkAA26F2.jpg

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

@liddi a fan said he sing that song, I hope and pray this one fan was wrong, I don't know what he want to said about the song and I don't like it.  If I know he need a song I can even make one for him to sing better than this song hahaha, just joking  I bet Siwon can write one better too.  I can't believe people listen to that kind of song, never for me.   I wonder why people like to write the break up or goodbye song a lot, I hardly listen to any sad song.

Edited by bibidep

@bibidep  The breakup/goodbye songs are usually for the songwriters to pour out their emotions, more than to appeal to an audience. Hahaha ... you remind me of Siwon when you said "I can't believe people listen to that kind of song". He questioned why anyone would pay to watch something to scare themselves. :lol:

Actually, maybe if it's that song, it's not all that bad. Siwon did say goodbye is another term for hello (or something along those lines). So the lyrics include "Can you give me a song's time? Hold closely then the embrace becomes forever". He's probably only going to say goodbye to this time of broadcast. When their tears are absorbed into the rain, and the sun shines again tomorrow, it's a new beginning. And rain has special meaning for this couple. It is another God-given opportunity to date again. ;) Even Siwon said as much. See, we can put another spin on it :P

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 2