|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Pepsi2015

@liddiCan u translate this news. It seem talk about Liu Wen's family

It's basically saying there's been lots of gossip about Liuwen/Siwon lately, but no one can find any fault or anything bad to say about Liuwen, so the anti-fans have started talking about the mismatch between Liuwen and Siwon's family background instead. But the article seems to be supporting Liuwen/Siwon.

I'll let Liddi do the proper translation when she's here =P

Guest kitkatz23

On Radio Star (aired a few hours ago) the MC were asking about SJ members's ideal types. When MC asks if any member like models, all other members point and mention Siwon. :D Liu Wen must be his dream girl, a freaking gorgeous top model :wub: (starts @ 1:20)

Edited by kitkatz23

Guest kitkatz23

If the Radio Star recording was filmed the day after the concert that Liu Wen attended, then Siwon is pretty much making a declaration without actually mentioning her name.:D His confession made in a quite tone seems sincere, a little hesitant and shy. Too cute!!! :wub:

Guest Pepsi2015

I hope he doesn't mind his friends joking about models and clothes lol...... some guys might mind?? If it is someone they like  >____>

But yeah, he basically declared that he likes models a.k.a. Liuwen! xDD

Btw, I wonder why Naby keeps deleting the supportive comments in her latest photo of Liuwen+Siwon? There's only 5 comments there now...... strange....... https://instagram.com/naby2999/

I think this is the question from Radio Star asked the SuJu members..

CJ-GdB5VEAEm1oA.jpg

Lol!! Thank you so much for sharing the translation with us! That was hilarious! Love how  Radio Star edited the video when they showed the Suju brothers hysterically attacking Siwon with questions. This time though, Siwon totally set himself up! He rolled his eyes and looked like he was fighting so hard to remain calm and sway the guys from imagining his model* cough * obviously Liu Wen* nakey. :D:D:D  

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

I hope he doesn't mind his friends joking about models and clothes lol...... some guys might mind?? If it is someone they like  >____>

Hehe no worries, siwon is used to being bullied by his members. They always make fun of him and imitate him too. Just FYI, siwon has said the bit about liking tall girls for a while now, it's not new. But take that as you will, don't wanna kill your vibe ;)

• Like 4

Guest Pepsi2015

Hehe no worries, siwon is used to being bullied by his members. They always make fun of him and imitate him too. Just FYI, siwon has said the bit about liking tall girls for a while now, it's not new. But take that as you will, don't wanna kill your vibe ;)

oooooohh haha okok, good to know~~^^ I only just knew about Siwon through watching this show~~ xD

oooooohh haha okok, good to know~~^^ I only just knew about Siwon through watching this show~~ xD

No problem, any SJ or masi questions you can direct them to me. I've been an ELF for years ;)

• Like 1

SJ's new MV just came out. If you want to support Siwon you can do so by watching the MV and liking it ;)

Thanks for sharing @stanncie! I understand the 19+ rating now. Guess this is one that I won't be able to share with my girl... which is a shame since she absolutely loved their other MVs, especially Mamacita, and SJM's Break Down, and really liked the teaser with the runaway chicken :P 

@kitkatz23 Thank you for sharing the Radio Star segment! I always love watching them being interviewed as a group because it really shows how good natured all of them are, despite all the ribbing that every member seems to get. Hope the full subbed version will be available soon!

@mywebfoot @silvergrey It's times like these that I miss our reaction buttons even more, because I would have given both of you multiple Awesomes if I could! Have absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion except to say that I was nodding vigorously to what both of you described, and would attest to him being described as a gentleman, even before this.

• Like 5

I haven't rewatched to the point of remembering every detail (yet?!) so my memory of their interactions is pretty patchy!

I don't watch that many times either, @mywebfoot. Just 1, 2, 3 times :lol:
But I do tend to remember what I like, or how I think I'd like it to be .... hahaha

• Like 3

Seriously, what are the chances of this happening?? This was before they met. Siwon and the Dragon Blade crew was promoting in Taipei on February 12, 2015. I know there were other images shared about this before but in case anyone want to see the video: 

How things work in life and love is quite interesting sometimes! :wub:

(starts at 12:25) - you'll also notice how Siwon's Chinese has dramatically improved since after meeting Liu Wen :P 

Here are also other footages from @yyalee_2015 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

Thanks for sharing @stanncie! I understand the 19+ rating now. Guess this is one that I won't be able to share with my girl... which is a shame since she absolutely loved their other MVs, especially Mamacita, and SJM's Break Down, and really liked the teaser with the runaway chicken :P 

That's not the 19 rated version lol. That's 15+, they cut the hotter scenes so it can be broadcast. ELF are waiting to see if they will release the 19+ version at some time

• Like 4

That's not the 19 rated version lol. That's 15+, they cut the hotter scenes so it can be broadcast. ELF are waiting to see if they will release the 19+ version at some time

Ahh... this is the censored version? :D Either way, not quite suitable for someone of my girl's age ;) If they are unable to broadcast the 19+ version, how is it usually released then? Via their physical album? Are there any other MVs for this album? Heard snippets of the songs, and particularly looking forward to "Stars Appear..." and "We Can", but I guess they very rarely release MVs of their slower songs. If there are other MVs, they would have to release it before Siwon and Donghae (?) enlists.

• Like 2

Ahh... this is the censored version? :D Either way, not quite suitable for someone of my girl's age ;) If they are unable to broadcast the 19+ version, how is it usually released then? Via their physical album? Are there any other MVs for this album? Heard snippets of the songs, and particularly looking forward to "Stars Appear..." and "We Can", but I guess they very rarely release MVs of their slower songs. If there are other MVs, they would have to release it before Siwon and Donghae (?) enlists.

They can release it normally on youtube but then the views wouldn't be valid as points to win on music shows so that's why. I don't really know if they'll do any other MV's. I kinda doubt it because everything has been done so quickly in anticipation of three members enlisting. The other songs are really nice, i really like 'don't wake me up' and 'allright'

• Like 6

Ah, the beautiful Liu Wen is on H&M's (USA) main page. Now, let me go support and buy everything. Jk, the wallet would not be too happy.  :rolleyes:

hm-summer-vacation-style-photos-main.jpghm-summer-vacation-style07.jpg

hahahha cause of  LW i bought a lot of H&M for my son and of course mwah hahahah #fangirling

• Like 7