|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

When Siwon finds Liu Wen in the audience :D:wub:

Based on that expression  i guess its really surprising for him to see LW on the audience..  i have a feeling that he did invite her. However LW and his stuff might fool him into believing that she might not make it to the concert than bam! She came!.. he is so happy... :)

• Like 2

well i dont think Ms Journalist is going to confirm any thing  any time soon , she is waiting for our dearest Bibidep to do the lurking and spying . once she gets any signs of confirmation,  am sure she will do the write up till then she will just be haunting this thread like the rest of us , she must be thanking her lucky stars , too many Nancy Drews and Agatha Christis out  here . Surely this piece of journalism is a walk in the park . lol...

• Like 5

So, did Siwon just lean on the railing or did he actually get down on bended knee (the distinction is huge!)? Someone mentioned the bended knee, but I can't remember if he did it the day before or otherwise.

And Liu Wen in the bikini...hmm...I'd imagine it might have been only her manager who was privy to that sight, but when one thinks about it, it doesn't really make much sense for Liu Wen to be prancing around on the beach in a bikini while Siwon is off by himself doing what...tanning? Daily prayers? Getting a massage at the spa? LOL!

How about the earlier snapshots of Liu Wen with a hat on and in summery clothes? She was photographed doing touristy things, being on a bike (?); the impression given is that she was just with her manager, but what could Siwon have been doing if he wasn't with Liu Wen?  

• Like 6

Guest mywebfoot

omg !!! @mywebfoot .... the moving image of Siwon doing the reverse bang bang move was hilarious .... imagine him doing that when he sees Liu wen in that 2 piece...... ROFL!!

Don't you miss the LOL button?? I miss it so much. Because...heheheh

Siwon has his lurrrve guns out and they gonna shoot you down! Bang, bang, ma'am oh sorry did I hit you I totally meant to because Imma lucky gai donchu know!?

*Gah I sound like drunk SiWon*

Guest bibidep

Hahaha we have to careful with the comments now, all eyes are in this WonWen Soompi thread.   I Had this 2 posts from our page in Mun+Won Weibo and it happen to be both had my name in there.  Sorry Mun+Won if you read my comment.   I know we check your too so it's fair deal hahah.  So I'm not surprise a lot more people read and get the news from here.  I hope the main people in the story we report don't come here to read it hahah.

0060wjSvjw1eu260erugsj30nu0arwgu.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eu260eyk8xj30mk0fp75p.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest missruthieruthie

We are famous :crazy: thanks @bibidep for the info....  hahahahha

ooh My!!!!

copy thatttt....:wub:.. thanks @bibidep !!

and i wont be surprised if in any days, our favorite ShiLiu come across this forum and have a look themselves on how we cheers and celebrate their loveee:wub:;)

need ur help again  dear @liddi :)

Liu Wen's little secret

We discovered something...
When Liu Wen is frightened,
she is unable to control her expressions...
For example: Skydiving~

Pic1: [Really scared]
Pic2: But as long as she sees Oppa...
Pic3: she immediately calms down~~~
Pic4: Do you still remember when Liu Wen met Daddy Choi?
Pic5: [Liu Wen~ the burden of meeing her idol?] (not sure whether this is correctly translated)
        However, when she turned to see Oppa by her side...
Pic6: She involuntarily smiled..

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

ooh My!!!!

We analyze a lot and said about our feeling in this forum hahah.  Serious I may need to stop myself from doing that.   May be I do last one right here hahah.   Look at the 2 pictures Jiwon posted in her Instagram with Liu Wen and Siwon.  The hairs of Jiwon and Liu Wen are different from their hairs in the picture took with Siwon, the two together the hair lines both next to each other, the one with Siwon Liu Wen hair line is on Siwon side and Jiwon hair line on the left side.   Look at Liu Wen shirt, the one with Jiwon a lone the pocket on the left if you look direct to the picture and the one Liu Wen with Siwon the pocket on the right side if you look straight to the picture.  How can it be that different with a short time frame during the concert??  May be they had a party before they came to the concert and took the picture at that time, or it could be the one with Siwon Liu Wen already change to new clothes and ready to fly back to HongKong when the party over.

Edited by bibidep

ooh My!!!!

and i wont be surprised if in any days, our favorite ShiLiu come across this forum and have a look themselves on how we cheers and celebrate their loveee:wub:;)

And we don't have to worry because i guess we have the purest intentions for them... they will just laugh and say: "How on earth did they know all these?" i mean... out of all the accounts that support them individually and as a couple .. we are the most comprehensive because we cover most if not all fan sites! from weibo-instagram.. name it.. we got it covered here.. you can even see local news reports in here just like that one posted by liddi and the others just awhile ago :-)

• Like 3

Hahaha we have to careful with the comments now, all eyes are in this WonWen Soompi thread.   I Had this 2 posts from our page in Mun+Won Weibo and it happen to be both had my name in there.  Sorry Mun+Won if you read my comment.   I know we check your too so it's fair deal hahah.  So I'm not surprise a lot more people read and get the news from here.  I hope the main people in the story we report don't come here to read it hahah.

@bibidep Read the original message from the poster to mun+won, saying that she went through 100+ pages here, and found that everyone is highly supportive of WonWen. I think they mistakenly think the Soompi thread represents Korean fans ;) However, they did point out that apparently the WonWen sickness affects everyone in the same way - detailed analysis of the bracelets, colours (?), sleepless nights, how we are up to date with all the latest news during the concert, Jiwon's posts, and our conclusion that they are a real couple :) 

Anyway, as long as we have been respectful to WonWen individually and as a couple, I don't see why we should be concerned if Siwon and/or Liu Wen ever started lurking and reading all the posts here. 

@mywebfoot LOL!! And funnily enough, she was wearing white that night too :D 

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

0060wjSvjw1eu19tdhbydj30h7144grq.jpg

Jiwon's photo on Korean entertainment news: Paired with Choi Siwon as his on-screen girlfriend, top supermodel, Liu Wen was seen at SS6 Encore concert to support SJ. In the photo, Liu Wen stood between Choi Siwon and his sister and the three all had different expressions. But it is Choi Siwon and Liu Wen's little actions that are so similar to real-life couple actions and the Choi siblings good looks that catches the attention of many.

Anyway, as long as we have been respectful to WonWen individually and as a couple, I don't see why we should be concerned if Siwon and/or Liu Wen ever started lurking and reading all the posts here. 

Har ... I was just thinking this today. It's not a long stretch that either might have read the posts here or have been alerted to them by people they know. Those crystal ball icons that captioned Liu Wen's IG update at the hotel yesterday are such a tease.

EDIT: Btw, @bibidep, the way Siwon has been fidgeting with his hands during the concert solo ... in the pocket, out again, hovering ... I think your advice to him might have got him self-conscious about those hands. Or rather, something has to make him that way.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 5

Har ... I was just thinking this today. It's not a long stretch that either might have read the posts here or have been alerted to them by people they know. Those crystal ball icons that captioned Liu Wen's IG update at the hotel yesterday are such a tease!

Heh! Now I'm officially jealous... Liu Wen left a hidden message just for you! :D But yup. It isn't that impossible... and both of them being proficient in English, it is not that difficult for them to understand what are posted here.

• Like 5

ooh My!!!!

We analyze a lot and said about our feeling in this forum hahah.  Serious I may need to stop myself from doing that.   May be I do last one right here hahah.   Look at the 2 pictures Jiwon posted in her Instagram with Liu Wen and Siwon.  The hairs of Jiwon and Liu Wen are different from their hairs in the picture took with Siwon, the two together the hair lines both next to each other, the one with Siwon Liu Wen hair line is on Siwon side and Jiwon hair line on the left side.   Look at Liu Wen shirt, the one with Jiwon a lone the pocket on the left if you look direct to the picture and the one Liu Wen with Siwon the pocket on the right side if you look straight to the picture.  How can it be that different with a short time frame during the concert??  May be they had a party before they came to the concert and took the picture at that time, or it could be the one with Siwon Liu Wen already change to new clothes and ready to fly back to HongKong when the party over.

Ah, seriously too good with having attention to details! Almost sent me to a whole new delulu world where maybe Liu Wen was at the SS6 Encore Day 1 concert, too! But after looking at the photos, the first photo they have together (without Siwon) could be a selfie taken with Liu Wen's long arms (when the camera's setting is flipped for a selfie, it also flips everything as well (i.e. hair line flipped from the left to the right, pockets changed from being on the right to the left, etc.). Great find though, @bibidep! There's definitely a 130% chance that the Choi family and Liu Wen got to have a nice late dinner or early breakfast together before Liu Wen flew out of Korea for work! :wub:

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

Har ... I was just thinking this today. It's not a long stretch that either might have read the posts here or have been alerted to them by people they know. Those crystal ball icons that captioned Liu Wen's IG update at the hotel yesterday are such a tease!

Heh! Now I'm officially jealous... Liu Wen left a hidden message just for you! :D But yup. It isn't that impossible... and both of them being proficient in English, it is not that difficult for them to understand what are posted here.

Now why didn't I make that leap in deduction? :w00t: :lol: Oooh ... I'm one step closer to their personal entourage ... not:P

• Like 5