|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@mywebfoot It's out in the newspapers in Malaysia too...

WonWenNews_14Jul2015_zpsbnbh6g7i.jpg

I think it was still not newsworthy when every footage before this was just from the show. However Liu Wen being seen at his concert after the show ended, which was also reported by the Korean media, and Jiwon's IG post caught their attention. So yup... the media is finally picking up what we here have known all along :P Shucks.. they should have just dropped by our thread and checked with us, right? :D 

dear @liddi can u help me to translate this (just found it in weibo lol) thankyou

为了这几秒我也是蛮拼的,摄影机真是差评 都知道这是哪段吧 #forever16# http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:28ce90890645e28cd24ee16020bbbffc

The Weibo poster said this:
"I put in a lot of effort in order to take this video. Although the footage is poor, but everyone should know which segment this was taken from, right"

I think she is talking about the time when Siwon moved to the part of the stage where Liu Wen was, and pointed to her, then leaned on the railing.

• Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

@iamenn

I am pretty sure Si Won saw the bikini, because we have that pic of Liu Wen on the beach in it. And I am just sad we didn't get to see Wonnie react. However thanks to the wonderful internet, we have some exellent Won Reaction Gifs to help us imagine his reaction, like this? MUAHAHa!

happydance_siwon.gif

@liddi ! What if they have been reading your translations too! HAHA ! You'll be famous!

Edited by mywebfoot

@mywebfoot It's out in the newspapers in Malaysia too...

WonWenNews_14Jul2015_zpsbnbh6g7i.jpg

I think it was still not newsworthy when every footage before this was just from the show. However Liu Wen being seen at his concert after the show ended, which was also reported by the Korean media, and Jiwon's IG post caught their attention. So yup... the media is finally picking up what we here have known all along :P Shucks.. they should have just dropped by our thread and checked with us, right? :D 

dear @liddi can u help me to translate this (just found it in weibo lol) thankyou

为了这几秒我也是蛮拼的,摄影机真是差评 都知道这是哪段吧 #forever16# http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:28ce90890645e28cd24ee16020bbbffc

The Weibo poster said this:
"I put in a lot of effort in order to take this video. Although the footage is poor, but everyone should know which segment this was taken from, right"

I think she is talking about the time when Siwon moved to the part of the stage where Liu Wen was, and pointed to her, then leaned on the railing.

his expression was very shy when leaning on the railing, imagine lw made heart sign to him lol

• Like 4

It's scary how this show has gotten us to notice the smallest details.

Is that you comments in Jiwon Instagram about one fan said Siwon did not love the Siwonest any more??  Well done dear!!!  That's the way to go.  Don't argue with them but lead them to the love road.  Really smart way to deal with the fans that lost their way in how to love a person and how other love them.  I don't have Instagram account so I can't comment but can read the 50 current comments hahah.

Look like today one more Victoria Secret girl or the Model had found her other half, and he is a billionaire.   When can Siwon and Liu Wen hand in hand walk on the street like them, hope soon.

@bibidep, it was! lol *insert shy face* thank you for your kind words and acknowledgement. xoxo

• Like 4

remember how I mentioned that SM hasn't released any information on Super Junior's comeback stages? Well, they did release a special album medley as well as naver comeback special on 15th. And so, if Siwon is in HK, it means he needs to fly back to Korea by the latest, 15th. I think it is a comeback showcase (not sure since I can't read Korean but when SNSD made their comeback, they also had their  comeback special on Naver).

http://entertain.naver.com/starcast/live?id=1004633

@twistbow  I'd love for that to be the case but Siwon's in Korea. There were posts of him at Radio Star recording yesterday. And today, I saw SNS photo by his SJ brother with him in it.

@iamenn

I am pretty sure Si Won saw the bikini, because we have that pic of Liu Wen on the beach in it. And I am just sad we didn't get to see Wonnie react. However thanks to the wonderful internet, we have some exellent Won Reaction Gifs, like this:

last episode (excude the unaired scene) will be airing on sunday...can we see this scene also?

• Like 3

Guest missruthieruthie

@silvergrey Please continue to work out your story! Definitely fuel for more delulu and spazzing here :P But what you say is highly plausible... so perhaps we are not so delulu after all. And yup... I highly doubt that it was a surprise to Siwon that she was at the concert, since Keenie was the one with her. Which then makes her having met the family after arriving in Seoul prior to the concert, a pretty plausible scenario. Perhaps she even had an authentic Korean meal with them, as Daddy Choi promised? As for Keenie now being part of her entourage, I would prefer to think they have combined their respective entourages... just because ;) 

Noticed that some posters are bashing Jiwon for blocking Siwon fans who hated the picture of the siblings with Liu Wen. Good on Jiwon for taking steps to counter the outpouring of vitriol over her post. Funnily enough, Siwon also copped a lot of flak for posting "Start with Jesus, Stay with Jesus, End with Jesus", pretty ironic especially since he has always made his religious views known? Not forgetting, it is his personal Instagram, which he has every right to post what he wants?

That's very awesome to know that Jiwon is taking those measures on the immature haters who bring their negative to her posts. More than blocking them, the action she took also really shows how protective Jiwon is towards her brother and Liu Wen - which says a lot about the love and care they have for each other. We love you, little sister, Jiwon Choi! 

me too... i can not  thank Jiwon enough for bringing this beautiful couple finally out to us all and the world :D... and how she blocked some haters, wowww!! way to go,girl !!! after all, that was just the beginning ;) jiwon still has two year- "contract" to protect liuwen while siwon is on the military service :wub::D

remember how I mentioned that SM hasn't released any information on Super Junior's comeback stages? Well, they did release a special album medley as well as naver comeback special on 15th. And so, if Siwon is in HK, it means he needs to fly back to Korea by the latest, 15th. I think it is a comeback showcase (not sure since I can't read Korean but when SNSD made their comeback, they also had their  comeback special on Naver).

@twistbow  I'd love for that to be the case but Siwon's in Korea. There were posts of him at Radio Star recording yesterday. And today, I saw SNS photo by his SJ brother with him in it.

Oh whoops :/ I forgot that I read an article on it, whoops :D

@iamenn

I am pretty sure Si Won saw the bikini, because we have that pic of Liu Wen on the beach in it. And I am just sad we didn't get to see Wonnie react. However thanks to the wonderful internet, we have some exellent Won Reaction Gifs, like this:

last episode (excude the unaired scene) will be airing on sunday...can we see this scene also?

I guess not... i see no mic.. maybe this is their private moments... 

@iamenn

I guess not... i see no mic.. maybe this is their private moments... 

I agree that I think that photo was a private moment for Liu Wen.

• Like 2

Guest missruthieruthie

@silvergrey - Where can we all sign up to be a part of Liu Wen's personal entourage?? :D:wub:

Trying to work that out myself too, @teamwonwen ;):D

COUNT ME IN!!!! :wub:... i don't mind starting fresh and joining her "entourage management" with you guyss :P ...

i bet it'll be a rock and roll adventure of lifetimeeee !!:D 

@mywebfoot I highly doubt they would have needed my translations... being from the Chinese media themselves :D Now I am just waiting the English news to pick it up as well... any reports of it in English translated news? Soompi? Dramafever?

Really anticipating the last two episodes... especially the unaired footage, or better still, just their interactions when not filming for the show. Guess that would be too much to ask. Anyway, any footage of them is very much welcome!

• Like 4

Oh whoops :/ I forgot that I read an article on it, whoops :D

Happens to all of us :) Great to have you join in the fun here.

• Like 1

dearest @liddi and all..

this appears on iqiyi website :). is this about the rumors of wonwen dating? :wub:

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rron951c.html

It basically talks about Liu Wen secretly showing up at the SS6 concert and being spotted by fans, then mentions Jiwon's IG post (they should have waited a day later and talked about the photo of the three of them together :P ) Anyway... the reporter notes as well that since the show has already finished filming before the concert, does this mean that Liu Wen and Siwon have really gone from reel to real? (Of course they have!)

• Like 6

Guest missruthieruthie

dearest @liddi and all..

this appears on iqiyi website :). is this about the rumors of wonwen dating? :wub:

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rron951c.html

It basically talks about Liu Wen secretly showing up at the SS6 concert and being spotted by fans, then mentions Jiwon's IG post (they should have waited a day later and talked about the photo of the three of them together :P ) Anyway... the reporter notes as well that since the show has already finished filming before the concert, does this mean that Liu Wen and Siwon have really gone from reel to real? (Of course they have!)

xie xie lao tse @liddi :D

and @silvergrey

i started to watch iqiyi because of liuwen's "Wenli" travel blogs are featured on f.iqiyi :) (though i hardly understand what they are talking about, but to see liuwen there is more than enough for me :"D)
but to be exact on how big iqiyi is, allow me to copy this info i retrieved from mr google ;) :

"iQIYI is an online video platform in China launched on April 22, 2010. The daily viewers on iQIYI is 50 million.[1] Chinese audiences view more than 1.28 billion hours of TV shows and movies per month on iQIYI.[2] As of August 2014, it is the second largest online video site in China by number of video hours played."

so.yeah.. iqiyi is huge :)