|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Miss78

I guess Liu Wen already lost her first kiss with Siwon hahah.  Look at how closed and caring with each other in the 2 videos clip of the three links above, no way Siwon left her in peace with out teaching her how to kiss for the first time.  Oh no what happen to me today after I saw those 2 videos.  I show my friend the picture that they both hands in hands walk on the red carpet and my friend told me, wow he has to marry her after show her to the public like that hahah.

Hahahahahha.. Ohhhh baby.. hahahhaa.. Liu wen first kiss is Siwon.. :wub::wub:.. (Im just getting delusional am I?)Im begging Siwon please treat Liu wen nicely.. dont break her heart. Siwon is the first man that can get Liu wen attention and captured Liu wen heart. One in the millions. lease be real both Siwon and Liu wen 

Guest Miss78

:D:D:D... Our Liu Wen is innocent but DAYUMMMMM.. she hot and beautiful and gorgeous and stunning and cute, okay whatever. hahahaah.. Lucky Siwon.But the sad truth is Many haters hate her because they think 'their unnie or noona' are far more better for siwon. ( I DONT WANT TO START ANY FAN WARS, BUT IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH).. TRUTH NEED TO BE TOLD. 

Look at her, she is natural beauty (thats mean no fuking plastic surgery). She act like real woman. Like the real lady should act. Not the cookie cutting aiegoo type of girly girl. (pissing off aren't we?hahahaha). She had the real job. I mean hell-lloooo!!!! she earned almost much as Siwon, her named is on Forbes magazine, for being rich supermodel. She down to earth, humble. Although she a famous model, but look at how she act toward other people. And she not over dress, like others. Not showing off her body at public unless it fashion show (Duhhhh, its already called fashion show, of course they had to wear what the designer request them to wear.) .She real matured woman. She really inspiring. 

Okay long post again.. hahahahha..

here, Liu wen gave you people a flying kiss

Just a quick visit in this thread. Sorry guys super duper busy these days coz I'm on a mission impossible for my company. I really have to work hard like SW and LW when they are just starting their careers and I think up to now.

I agree to all of  you. Liu Wen is super humble. My impression with her in first episode was when he greet the driver using Korean language with happy tone I said in my mind this girl is different. Even if she is in that status, she is like a normal girl visiting Korea. From then on I look up to her not only as a celebrity but as a person. She is one my inspiration to be always humble. 

Waahhhh I really like to discuss episode 3 but well I need to leave esp. we have company outing this weekend. So @bibidep and the rest of the gang please take care of the forum while I'm away. ShiLiu couple shippers! Fighting!!!:D

Edited by happymemories09

Guest Miss78

waiting for Siwon and Liu wen IG or Weibo or anything fu6k i dont care update be like:

Im using Seungri gif cause Im a VIP.(Not even related, kbyee) hahahha

Edited by Miss78
typing error

Guest bibidep

Ok this is the picture Liu Wen went to Seoul.  It doesn't look like she film the show because she didn't have any microphone on her shirt.  May be she went to the market for sight seeing.  Why she had 2 of those if she is alone, who is the other one hahah??

Credit to the owner on the picture

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Look at the the picture of Siwon when he in Hong Kong on April 30, 2015.   His smile can't hide the happiness that he had up to this point of his life.  This is the event that he been waiting for 10 years.  His Girlfriend by his side when he had his Movie Premier and Conference.  His career is also successful.  What else can he ask for more?? 

Edited by bibidep

Guest Miss78

@bibidep.. I wish it was Siown.. But I dont think so, because if it is Siwon, the anti-fans will go crazy.(U know what I mean right?) hehehehhe... 

Guest Miss78

The best scene from eps 3.. The way Siwon look at Liu wen, then quickly look away.. Hahahaha.. Busted Siwon.. But I really love the way Siwon looked at Liu Wen.

Guest Miss78

Oh my my....Liu Wen posted her picture in her instagram about 5 hours ago and Siwon comment that she's pretty.   Omo the message she posted with the picture ""Thanks for the flowers at MichealKors event""  don't tell me those flowers are from Siwon.    Wow may be he want to date openly this time hahah.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Credit to ShiLiu Vietnam

Sorry to break the news.. Actually its not siwon.. Huhuhuhu

Guest Miss78

UGHHHHHH!!! Im really Richard Simmons off with some of SuJu fans on Instagram.. Like really Richard Simmons me off!!!! THEY ARE SO BUTTHURT. 

Okay this is how the stories goes. Just now, when I open my Instagram and stalking Liu wen Insta (Cause I didnt see her update for few days, I MISS HER UPDATE), then I saw one comments. Two actually but from different acc. at the first comment that idiot person "I hate you so so so so much"  and I was like WHAT THE FUC^ING WHATS UP WITH THIS FAN?? 

And this is the most epic one. one of the acc. comment stuff like this '"Stay away from Siwon, don't upload picture with him, get professional, don't flirt with Siwon and blah blah blah and so on. And that person said, Chinese modelling are related to prostitute." And I was like WHAT THE FU&*ING FU(K  THIS KIND OF PEOPLE STILL ALIVE.. Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!! 

(If you go on Liu Wen Insta you will see the comment and me replying to the fu^king retard fans, Cause I really pissed off) 

Okay.. NEED TO CALM DOWN... 

Edited by Miss78

Guest bibidep

Oh oh oh @Miss78 calm down calm down.   You have to think how many thousands people like them only a few hate them so let them be don't fight with them.  Because if you let them said 1 or 2 times no body answer they stop, but if you keep reply then a lot more bad comments appear on her post, that's more worse.

Here your goody right now.  They are filming at this moment and look at the scene, the million air couple turn out to be the farmer something else hahah.  May be they go for volunteer in the country side.   Wow seem like Liu Wen always cold, Siwon was right she is cold all the time.

Here is the BTS of photoshoot that released a few days ago now have EngSub.

Credit to the owner

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Here one more picture of Liu Wen at the house they will stay overnight I guess.

Credit to youngxbae

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I went back to the instagram of Siwon and I back read his old posts, look what I found hahah.   The picture below was the one he posted on his instagram on April 11, 2015.  If I'm not mistake by the date that He and Liu Wen met for the second time to film episodes 3-4 was between the 9-11 of April, 2015.  Why out of sudden he posted the picture with one pair of ducks??  And the message on the top was  """FIXING, and TRYING TO BALANCE"""  So what did he need to balance??  I bet he want to balance between work and date hahah.   I told all of you here that he really need a woman now.  Oh Now I can't wait to see the episode 4, what is the reason that make him want to change??  I think the couple duck had a story behind too.

Credit to Siwon Instagram

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Omo don't tell me Siwon really mean by asking Liu Wen to marry him hahah.  Or he may just want to date and get marry with whoever   Here what I found about the Ducks symbolism.

In China, a pair of Mandarin ducks are seen as auspicious and symbolise wedded bliss and fidelity.

In Korea, Originally, a man who wished to marry would purchase pairs of live ducks or geese to give as a gift to the family of a the prospective bride. That tradition gave way to using wooden ducks in place of live animals. A couple would select a man to carve their wedding ducks who was honourable, and a good friend. Additionally, the man should have "five fortunes" to be a suitable carver because it was believed that these fortunes would be imparted to the ducks and transferred to the couple who received them. The five fortunes of the carver are that he should:

1. Be wealthy.
  2. Be in good health.
  3. Have a good wife.
  4. Not have been divorced, nor should he have relatives who have been divorced.
  5. Have many sons.

The fifth fortune about the sons is consistent with the Confucian emphasis on family strength and proliferation. This fortune also indicates that the man must maintain a good relationship with all of his sons. If the man has many children, but have only two are with him when he dies, he can only say he has two children.

While carving, the man would pray for happiness, peace, prosperity, and abundant offspring. The carver would do the work for free because it was considered an honor to be asked to carve wedding ducks. He should also not carve more than one set of ducks in his lifetime because with each carving he shares some of his five fortunes.

Edited by bibidep

Guest Miss78

Oh oh oh @Miss78 calm down calm down.   You have to think how many thousands people like them only a few hate them so let them be don't fight with them.  Because if you let them said 1 or 2 times no body answer they stop, but if you keep reply then a lot more bad comments appear on her post, that's more worse.

Here your goody right now.  They are filming at this moment and look at the scene, the million air couple turn out to be the farmer something else hahah.  May be they go for volunteer in the country side.   Wow seem like Liu Wen always cold, Siwon was right she is cold all the time.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES & VID!

Here is the BTS of photoshoot that released a few days ago now have EngSub.

Credit to the owner

​Thanks babe... Your post really make my day more better... hehehhehe.. Thanks.. 

Guest Miss78

Well this make my day, Since I piss off this morning.. heheheh. Thanks to @bibidep, for that post.