|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest txrk

There is more interaction between the 2 of them in Weibo. So her friend was a stylist and was in Seoul to cover the Chanel event and happens that Siwon is attending that event as well. I think Siwon started it in Weibo first by taking photos with Shu Qi.

If you follow Liu Wen in Weibo then you will know that she is a down to earth and conservative gal. She weibo that she does not want to trouble her dad to pick up so she took the train home.

Has anyone watched this week ep?

There are 2 sentence which Siwon speaks

Liu Wen leans against Siwon and ask whether she is heavy. Siwon instantly says that she is not heavy but very tall.

Another one is during his interview is that it does not how short or tall is the lady, she needs to be protect.

Seriously how can Liu Wen not be able to resist his charms.....

Edited by txrk
Add more content

Guest bibidep

Has anyone watched this week ep?

There are 2 sentence which Siwon speaks

Liu Wen leans against Siwon and ask whether she is heavy. Siwon instantly says that she is not heavy but very tall.

Another one is during his interview is that it does not how short or tall is the lady, she needs to be protect.

Seriously how can Liu Wen not be able to resist his charms.....

​Welcome to Siwon and Liu Wen thread.   Thank you for your comment.  I know Liu Wen was a wonderful girl and very innocent in love.   I also know how good is Siwon that's why I don't want anything bad happen to this beautiful relationship between her and him.   Come and give us any good news that you can find ok, thank you.

Guest bibidep

I'm so surprised that Siwon asked Liu Wen 2 times in Episode 3 about he wants to see her parents, and want to proposed for her to marry him too.  This is only the third times they met.   I wonder if he that serious about date and get marry??  Below is the video that broadcasted on the day of We Are In Love Press Conference, Liu Wen and Siwon Just came back to China and busy record the show they couldn't make to the Press Conference.  Remember this clothes they wear in this video, those exactly what they wear in the preview when Siwon Kiss her cheek.   They kind like close to each other more in this video, the power of the kiss is really changed them hahah.

Credit to the owner

@bibidep hahaahha POWER OF KISS change them hehehehe LOL!!! I have so much to say about our couple for ep 3 but I have to work first. I want to enjoy their journey but it seems our couple is getting serious already even if it is just for show purposes or in reality. Why we are at this stage now ShiLiu couple?!!! To soon!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!:D

I cannot see the video you posted since it is blocked. I think I've watched that video with eng sub and Liu Wen says there's 'lots of love' and Siwon was joking how does it feel or how does it taste something (it becomes weird now heheehe). Still they are fun to watch in this video. SW seems a happy man in this video and LW was amuse with his BF antics. heheheh

Edited by happymemories09

Guest bibidep

@Happymemories09 I know too fast Siwon hahaha.  I think he will be like that in real life if he want to date and marry.  Very funny Liu Wen told him we only met 3 times and he said I had a friend only date for 3 months and got married, I think he was talking about his SuJu member SungMin, by the way I just research the SJ so I know SungMin hahah.  Siwon still need to go to the army next year, he can't marry now, unless he wants a lightening date and marriage this summer hahah then have baby and go.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh I forgot about the flowers that he gave to her every time they met, and every time different color.   The one in Episode 3 he bought them from Korea and carried them to 3 different places before he gave her.  He didn't buy from local China.   Very romantic, I think he is serious about dating Liu Wen, if not why bother to carried all the way from Korea.  Look like Siwon's arm just barely hold on to the other side of Liu Wen shoulder hahah, he need a little longer arm.  the last picture that what I mean.

Here are some of the pictures about their skinships.

Credit to the owner picture

@bibidep Actually I'm happy with Siwon giving flowers in every meeting. I have not a seen any guy in any WGM edition since season 1 of Korean or global version doing it consistently to the girl. I read somewhere in Twitter that someone asked a ShilLiu shipper if SW bias is LW because of all the stuff he had done for her. Her answer is SW does his best in any variety shows he is in, so doing those stuff is his style and not because of the girl only.Well that's my interpretation for what she said. I'm ok with it. It is expected from any person who joins this kind of show. To show you love the person and you have chemistry with each other even if you had just started to meet. In this kind of show, each party should open their heart to the other person to have the opportunity to like the other person and from there if they can elevate it to next level better. I'm just happy SW is doing things beyond my imagiantion and LW is reciprocating it. Coz if this is the situation right now for sure we will have a fun ride with the ShiLiu Couple!:D

Guest bibidep

@Happymemories09 hahah for me, I'm confident to say that Siwon and Liu Wen relationship was at least one level more than just for the show.  How long it will last I don't know, have to depend on how thing work out for them in the future.   One thing that Siwon did I feel it already beyond the show is the flowers he had to carried all the way from Korea, and when he had the concert in Jakarta last Sunday may 3, 2015 when he sing his solo song he wear the Tiffany's couple Bracelet, only for that song but not with the whole concert, and some more things but I can't say now.   I'm happy for them right now but I hope they don't break my heart too soon hahah.

Guest bibidep

Picture of Episode 3 when they walk out side at the end.

This when they took the photoshoot in Episode 3

Credit to the owner on the pictures

Guest bibidep

Couple Tiffany's bracelets.

BTS picture of Episode 2

Ahhhh the dimples

Credit to DCho

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

His Movie press conference.  Reporter ask him who is she, he said this is my beautiful wife, oh Siwon.

Fanmade picture both new event on Monday night for Siwon in Korea and Monday night in USA for Liu Wen

Credit to DCho

Guest bibidep

This picture was last night Liu Wen attended MetGala, look at her wrist, show off her couple bracelet again hahah.

Credit to WeiboLiuwen

Guest Miss78

I'm new at here.. I'm here because I'm totally rotting for these two idiots that act like nothing happen but totally in love with each other, but keep it private from any fans!!! ¬¬ Damn it both of you, just killing my feels, watching both of you acting like this.. Please be real okay.. Please.. :wub:. I never watch any show like this before but when I know Liu wen will be in WGM, I had to watch it, then when I know siwon as the boyfriend, I was like "damnnn!! Didn't see that coming." Supermodel with superstar. It's really surreal couple. Both are rich and famous, as I called them Asian Brangelina. Hehehe. :D:D

Please.. PLEASE feed me with ALOT ALOT OF WONWEN news... 9_9.. Okay long post, Hehehehehe.. Kbye.. Please don't bash me and my post with rude word.. LOL. Kbyee.. Adios amigos..!!! 

Guest bibidep

I'm new at here.. I'm here because I'm totally rotting for these two idiots that act like nothing happen but totally in love with each other, but keep it private from any fans!!! ¬¬ Damn it both of you, just killing my feels, watching both of you acting like this.. Please be real okay.. Please.. :wub:. I never watch any show like this before but when I know Liu wen will be in WGM, I had to watch it, then when I know siwon as the boyfriend, I was like "damnnn!! Didn't see that coming." Supermodel with superstar. It's really surreal couple. Both are rich and famous, as I called them Asian Brangelina. Hehehe. :D:D

Please.. PLEASE feed me with ALOT ALOT OF WONWEN news... 9_9.. Okay long post, Hehehehehe.. Kbye.. Please don't bash me and my post with rude word.. LOL. Kbyee.. Adios amigos..!!! 

​Welcome to WonWen thread!!!  You also think they are real hahah.  I'm pretty much think so too, for sure not just for the show.  I had one more picture that prove they are not just for show but they are an item.  Look at the picture that Liu Wen post around 5 hours ago before she depart to the airport to go some where or to go back to China.   She still wear her Tiffany's couple bracelet, even she wear a watch in the same hand, the love bracelet still there.  Who ever can trick or hide but I don't think Liu Wen can, because this is her first crush and first love.  Look at the Episode 3 at the proposed when Siwon did, she so nervous she used her hands to pull her sleeves down.   She can't hide the shyness and the happiness.   I tried so hard to control my heart not to ship any more but I think I will fail this time again, she and him are dating right at this moment.

Credit to LiuWen Facebook and Dcho

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Do you all remember the message below that Liu Wen sent to happy birthday Siwon??   Siwon declared he want to date, yes this is directly ask Liu Wen, he want to date her.   His birthday was April 7 and he flew to China either the 9 or 10 of April to film all those scenes for Episode 3 and 4.  In the preview of episode 4 he already feel comfortable to kiss Liu Wen's cheek.  If they don't have a good feeling for each other I don't think he can peek at her cheek seem very easy like that.  She may shy and push him away.  Liu Wen admitted they did contact each other out side the show, she said it in one of her interview on April 26, 2015 I think.   The week from the April 21, 2015 to April 23, 2015 is the time they start having their Tiffany couple bracelets.  We will know for sure next Sunday after the episode air and the preview come out to show us then we will know more about this. I just check Siwon Weibo, he pin the picture with the message saying my girlfriend Liu Wen must understand because this is Shu Qi on the top of his Weibo page, I guess he want every body to know or he want to test the water and see how the fans reacted, but so far so good so he left it there.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

In episode 3 when they in the car, look at Siwon action, he want to lean over to Liu Wen, he place his hand next to her, and look at Liu Wen hahah she sit way back near the door.

Credt to Shiliu VN

Guest bibidep

Look at Siwon last night he posted in his twitter before he went to sleep """night night""" with the picture below, hahah look at him, he look so different, only handsome and brighter when with Liu Wen or stand next to her hahah.

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Guest bibidep

Wow what a lovely family picture!!!  I wish they become real someday.   Seem Liu Wen reallly want kid now, she is the only daughter she must feel lonely sometimes.  Siwon marry her quick hahah.:P  The BTS clip for Episode 3 below.   Look at the scene where the baby just show up Siwon asked Liu Wen who baby, he keep his eyes on Liu Wen more and then turn to the baby while Liu wen didn't look at him but she look at the baby.  I caught you Siwon.

Edited by bibidep