Guest emme85

@fleurofjasmine @jongski I'm dropping here just to see any news of our Ji Soo! hahaha..

And BTW guys, do u guys know which character he played in To The Beautiful You? I saw in his profile that he acted in it, and I'm going crazy right now, going through the episodes in TTBY just to look for him.. hahahaha...

And i'm going to give up.. I think he played a minor character (among the students).. but still, if anyone find it, can u guys please post it here?? :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fleurofjasmine @jongski I'm dropping here just to see any news of our Ji Soo! hahaha..

And BTW guys, do u guys know which character he played in To The Beautiful You? I saw in his profile that he acted in it, and I'm going crazy right now, going through the episodes in TTBY just to look for him.. hahahaha...

And i'm going to give up.. I think he played a minor character (among the students).. but still, if anyone find it, can u guys please post it here?? :D

​Hi @emme85 :)

yes, he played a very very minor character student in TTBY..haha..so of course you will difficult to find him. I think I saw a screencaps of his scene in TTBY on Angry Mom's old forums and twitter..I will check it a moment..

and I found it!

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

cr: kjs arab fans club via twitter

Guest emme85

​Hi @emme85 :)

yes, he played a very very minor character student in TTBY..haha..so of course you will difficult to find him. I think I saw a screencaps of his scene in TTBY on Angry Mom's old forums and twitter..I will check it a moment..

and I found it!

cr: kjs arab fans club via twitter

​Haha... finally it's him!! Thanks @fleurofjasmine! Owh.. I think I saw that pic some time ago in AM's thread.. I forgot about it! hahahaha... 

Yeah, it's hard to find him through all episodes!! I hope he'll play lead/major character next time in a drama.. 

Maybe something that he wished for?? Secret Love Affair 2 with Kim Hee Sun?? hahahahaha...

​Haha... finally it's him!! Thanks @fleurofjasmine! Owh.. I think I saw that pic some time ago in AM's thread.. I forgot about it! hahahaha... 

Yeah, it's hard to find him through all episodes!! I hope he'll play lead/major character next time in a drama.. 

Maybe something that he wished for?? Secret Love Affair 2 with Kim Hee Sun?? hahahahaha...

@emme85 you're welcome :)

yes, that pics already was posted by someone on AM's old thread..

I agree with you, I hope he will play lead and/or second lead character in drama soon..

and I just watched seoulmates trailer..haha..I know I'm late..when will this movie released? now, I can't wait to watch him in drama with love interest which will come true..haha..I mean GBD and JKJ never will be a couple right..and from coex mall cf? I think he has a great chemistry with his female co-star.. :wub:

@KSHxKYJ aww..his shyness is really cute :wub: he is really a shy person..isn't??

​yes, I really think so.. :D 'coz every time I see him in an interview or BTS in AM, he's like that.. like he doesn't want to be in a camera for too long.. hahah! xDxD
anyways, if he will have more projects in the future, I think he will overcome his shyness and become a great actor.. I'm looking forward for this to happen <3 :D:D

Yes That gif is here! Yieeeeee! *STARE MODE*  ha ha. thanks @KSHxKYJ

I've watch that Section TV 10x already... Oh what you do to meeeee. Ji Soo!!

And from the hand gesture of KSH proally saying Ji Soo is tall and well built!  Woah. Agree!

He really will be the next superstar!!!

@emme85 @fleurofjasmine  thanks for pics. I am am a happy girl! moar!!

I remember seeing comments from viewers saying Ji Soo is sorta  reminds them James Dean.. and then I saw another article from Hancinema and look at the title.... Ha ha.  James Dean classic movie is called... Rebel Without a Cause.

'Glory Days' Ji Soo becomes a rebel with a just cause on screen

The new actor, Ji Soo, who has been presenting the great acting performances in MBC's "Angry Mom", has confirmed his cast for movie, "Glory Days" and he is now about to make his new challenge on the big screen.

Movie "Glory Days" depicts an accident overnight that flipped over the fate of the four nineteen year old friends. The project has been attracting attention as the new generation storyteller, director Choi Jeong-yeol and the new actors, 'Suho', Ryu Jun-yeol, and Kim Hee-chan-I joined as a team.

Ji Soo will play Yong-bi, who is a rebel with a just cause. The character will be in the center of the accident and will bring up the dynamic energy to steal the viewer's hearts.

Ji Soo has been building up his acting abilities through the theater performances and acting in short films since 2009. He is currently proving his acting for his role in MBC's "Angry Mom". By his cast for movie, "Glory Days", he has now proved to be good enough to be named as rookie of the year.

Ji Soo said, "I am really thankful that I could afford being in such good projects, from "Angry Mom" to "Glory Days". I believe this year will be a very meaningful one for me. Yong-bi in "Glory Days" is a character with a painful story different again from Go Bok-dong in "Angry Mom". I will do my best to show the best of my ability in the movie as well".

"Glory Days" is known to be the first winner of the 'Butterfly project open completion" for new directors by CJ E&M. The movie has begun filming on May 1st.

Source : topstarnews.net/detai...

Archived