• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@StaRix you're welcome :)
I just copy and paste from all my posts about Ji Soo from Angry Mom thread.
The new one is an article about Ji Soo was offered movie role..this article come out today..
Actually I don't know hangul, I just translate with goggle translate. So forgive me if any wrong information :D:)>-

another article about his next project (movie offering)

Article talks that Ji Soo still reviewing the role. From translation the movie title is Glory Day.

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201504240233

Link of interview article today (24 April 2015)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504241534020410

Angry Mom’s breakout rookie Ji-soo joins youth movieby girlfriday JiSoo1.jpg

Agh, I love this kid. So, so much. I know that rookie actor Ji-soo’s charm is ninety-five percent Go Bok-dong, his tough-on-the-outside, gooey-cookie-on-the-inside high school badass character in MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama Angry Mom. My brain knows this, but the drama is still current and I haven’t really worked out the separation yet. But really, a huge part of Bok-dong’s awesomeness is that Ji-soo plays him with raw vulnerability and squeezy puppy cuteness (masked under a lot of gruffness, of course). The fact that it’s his drama debut just makes it shocking.

But already he’s being talked about as the breakout rookie who came out of nowhere and is making waves in Angry Mom, and he’s in talks to take on his next project, the youth movie Glory Day (his film debut was in last year’s critically acclaimed Han Gong-ju, though it was a tiny role).

The movie is about a foursome of 19-year-old friends whose fates change over the course of one night. It’s described as a coming-of-age movie and co-stars three other rookie actors: EXO’s SuhoRyu Joon-yeol (Social Phobia), and Kim Hee-chan (who will be making his drama debut in Producer as Gong Hyo-jin’s little brother). Director Choi Jung-yeol, who won short film awards at both the Blue Dragon and Grand Bell Awards, will be at the helm.

Read more here: Dramabeans

'Angry Mom' actor Ji Soo, you'll never guess who he is joining in his first movie
photo587207.jpg

It has been reported that "Angry Mom" actor Ji Soo will appear in his first movie.
According to a source from the movie industry, Ji Soo is currently considering the offer for movie, "Glory Days" positively and is in the middle of process adjusting his schedule as the last stage prior to confirming his casting.
"Glory Days" is a coming-of-age movie' depicting an accident that happened overnight and has flipped over the fate of the four 19 year old friends.
Director Choi Jeong-yeol, who was awarded for Short Films at the 29th Blue Dragon Awards, is in charge of the movie.
"Glory Days" is also the screen debut for EXO member, Suho and it drew much attention among his fans. If Ji Soo joins the movie finally, it will be one of the most anticipated movies with the cast of the youth stars.
Ji Soo has been presenting the excellent acting performances for his role as Bok-dong in "Angry Mom".
SourceHanCinema

Archived