I remember seeing comments from viewers saying Ji Soo is sorta  reminds them James Dean.. and then I saw another article from Hancinema and look at the title.... Ha ha.  James Dean classic movie is called... Rebel Without a Cause.

'Glory Days' Ji Soo becomes a rebel with a just cause on screen

The new actor, Ji Soo, who has been presenting the great acting performances in MBC's "Angry Mom", has confirmed his cast for movie, "Glory Days" and he is now about to make his new challenge on the big screen.

Movie "Glory Days" depicts an accident overnight that flipped over the fate of the four nineteen year old friends. The project has been attracting attention as the new generation storyteller, director Choi Jeong-yeol and the new actors, 'Suho', Ryu Jun-yeol, and Kim Hee-chan-I joined as a team.

Ji Soo will play Yong-bi, who is a rebel with a just cause. The character will be in the center of the accident and will bring up the dynamic energy to steal the viewer's hearts.

Ji Soo has been building up his acting abilities through the theater performances and acting in short films since 2009. He is currently proving his acting for his role in MBC's "Angry Mom". By his cast for movie, "Glory Days", he has now proved to be good enough to be named as rookie of the year.

Ji Soo said, "I am really thankful that I could afford being in such good projects, from "Angry Mom" to "Glory Days". I believe this year will be a very meaningful one for me. Yong-bi in "Glory Days" is a character with a painful story different again from Go Bok-dong in "Angry Mom". I will do my best to show the best of my ability in the movie as well".

"Glory Days" is known to be the first winner of the 'Butterfly project open completion" for new directors by CJ E&M. The movie has begun filming on May 1st.

Source : topstarnews.net/detai...

​heheh, no probs chingu! :):)
and thank you for this article :DxD .. also this day was so great that there's so many pics and vids that posted here and in the AM forum to watch, especially Ji Soo :wub::D9_9xD:wub:.. hahah.. and also to those who translated it.. Thank you chingu's @emme85 @fleurofjasmine @riribl @racheleta!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​yes, I really think so.. :D 'coz every time I see him in an interview or BTS in AM, he's like that.. like he doesn't want to be in a camera for too long.. hahah! xDxD
anyways, if he will have more projects in the future, I think he will overcome his shyness and become a great actor.. I'm looking forward for this to happen <3 :D:D

@KSHxKYJ I'm wondering..he is really shy and still awkward in front of camera (except camera for shooting drama/movie) maybe because he wasn't trainee for idol..I mean..he just was an actor trainee in JYP a moment, and he debuted in theater which there is no camera..haha..

but..I don't mind..because his shyness and awkwardness in front of camera are really cute.. :)

I remember seeing comments from viewers saying Ji Soo is sorta  reminds them James Dean.. and then I saw another article from Hancinema and look at the title.... Ha ha.  James Dean classic movie is called... Rebel Without a Cause.

'Glory Days' Ji Soo becomes a rebel with a just cause on screen

The new actor, Ji Soo, who has been presenting the great acting performances in MBC's "Angry Mom", has confirmed his cast for movie, "Glory Days" and he is now about to make his new challenge on the big screen.

Movie "Glory Days" depicts an accident overnight that flipped over the fate of the four nineteen year old friends. The project has been attracting attention as the new generation storyteller, director Choi Jeong-yeol and the new actors, 'Suho', Ryu Jun-yeol, and Kim Hee-chan-I joined as a team.

Ji Soo will play Yong-bi, who is a rebel with a just cause. The character will be in the center of the accident and will bring up the dynamic energy to steal the viewer's hearts.

Ji Soo has been building up his acting abilities through the theater performances and acting in short films since 2009. He is currently proving his acting for his role in MBC's "Angry Mom". By his cast for movie, "Glory Days", he has now proved to be good enough to be named as rookie of the year.

Ji Soo said, "I am really thankful that I could afford being in such good projects, from "Angry Mom" to "Glory Days". I believe this year will be a very meaningful one for me. Yong-bi in "Glory Days" is a character with a painful story different again from Go Bok-dong in "Angry Mom". I will do my best to show the best of my ability in the movie as well".

"Glory Days" is known to be the first winner of the 'Butterfly project open completion" for new directors by CJ E&M. The movie has begun filming on May 1st.

Source : topstarnews.net/detai...

​yes, 2015 is your break-out year Ji Soo!!

and I love that he always (so far) works in great projects! I hope that his next drama (please soon..) also would have a great script, great crew and great casts..

@KSHxKYJ I'm wondering..he is really shy and still awkward in front of camera (except camera for shooting drama/movie) maybe because he wasn't trainee for idol..I mean..he just was an actor trainee in JYP a moment, and he debuted in theater which there is no camera..haha..

but..I don't mind..because his shyness and awkwardness in front of camera are really cute.. :)

​yeah yeah.. he had just a minor roles in some of his drama.. but in AM, even he's not the main cast, he really shines.. :) maybe his shyness was his nature already or he is just shy..hahah :DxD
even we don't know why is he like that, I just don't mind 'coz I like the way he do that.. he's so adorable and cute, right?? :D:wub::)xD

and..chingus..please don't forget to remove pic, gifs, and/or video if you quoting! We don't want this thread get warning right.. ^^v

​ohh, really? so every pics, gifs or vids we quoted must be deleted?? how to do that? hahah, sorry I don't know how :DxD heheh, Thank you in advance! :):)

and..chingus..please don't forget to remove pic, gifs, and/or video if you quoting! We don't want this thread get warning right.. ^^v

​ohh, I think I know how.. hahah! :D thanks for the reminder chingu! *hugs & kisses* :);)^_^

credits: @racheleta

Thank you again chingu!! sorry that I first posted it in here instead of you doing it..hehehe :D

Chingu's!! this one's better and also have an eng. sub..heheheh.. so cute right?? I'm out of words already.. hahahah xD:D I'm not even getting tired of watching it!! :D:P:D

@KSHxKYJ wohooooo I'll stareforever all day! Ha ha. That Ji Soo gif!  I just cant! Hahaha

felt so silly cos all day I had this stupid silly smile on my face and I can't seem to stop cos I'm thinking of this gif and Ji Soo.  Object of my affection, really. :)

Archived