TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

about hyori break up, it isnt because of his mom. theres another man. I have read an article before that hyori was dating daniel henney while she was still in a relationship with seojinnie. About kje break up, she said its a one sided decision but no one really knows whats the real reason. He havent said anything about the break up instead just kept quiet about it. Until now no one really knows the reason why so lets just not bring back the past.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JulieSean said: Let's hope Jinnie knows how to handle his mom by now. Maybe looking at his niece makes him realise what he has been missing out. He's a fool in front of her. Lol

From the way Ji Woo handled the halbaes, I think she can handle his mom. They need a strategy in place. I want to believe that he didn't love his execs enough to stand up to his mom. And who knows what really happened between them? For all we know, they deserve it?

He's already 44 so I don't think he will let anyone break them up if he has really found the "one". He has quite a prickly cold personality in general but now Ji Woo managed to break it down. I've never ever seen him behave like a 5 year old before...so cute.

@tannik  in previous GOF and TMAD, we can see that she cared about her son and the crews. I remember in GOF Spain, Seojin brought Korean food cooked by his mum enough to feed the entire filming crews. And the food were good, the crews kept on asking whether his mum owned a restaurant or something (Seojin dissed this and asked them not to put ideas in her mind, cause she might want him to open a restaurant for her after this hahahahah). 

I didn't really know about this but I remember GOF 1, he also brought food that his mom made. And you're right this is not what a typical chaebol mother would do

@JulieSean  From the way Ji Woo handled the halbaes, I think she can handle his mom. They need a strategy in place. I want to believe that he didn't love his execs enough to stand up to his mom. And who knows what really happened between them? For all we know, they deserve it? 

He's already 44 so I don't think he will let anyone break them up if he has really found the "one". He has quite a prickly cold personality in general but now Ji Woo managed to break it down. I've never ever seen him behave like a 5 year old before...so cute.

Yes .. Not everyone is good with the elders but uri Ji Woo naturally has that particular skill and this is probably one of her many qualities that melts Seo Jinnie's heart. He knows if he were to marry someone, she has to be able to treat his parents properly and this woman has that "savoir faire". Look how sweet she was and how well she treated the halbaes. I hope Seo Jinnie's mother watches this particular show or she has been watching since her son and uri Ji Woo are "the talk of the town couple" at the moment and realizes that this woman will make a good daughter-in-law as recommended by Soon Jae halbae. And may be this is "the strategy in place" - showing his mother that I met an interesting woman with good resume.  lol !! And yes .. he has quite a prickly cold personality (but only outwardly, I think).  I think he is very gentle inside. Look how well he treated the halbaes and how sweet he was when he talked to uri Ji Woo and he let her get away with many things. And yes again... he has grown more mature after the 2 previous relationships. I think he should know what to do if he has really found "the one" by now. Experience is a good lesson.

@tshla  There are lots of reasons to end a relationship and his unwillingness to defend himself or speak publicly says a lot.  It takes a lot of courage remain silent during a flurry of criticism - I know I've never been able to do it. 

That's a very man thing to do --remain silent during a flurry of criticism !!

My impressions is that his mom raised a very kind son who looks out for others and is respectful of his elders.  If you watch the first GOF he knows everyone's b'day and secretly buys presents.  Just watch the way he treats the halbaes.  Recently on Running Man he was in the car with Yoo Jae Suk and they were talking about music.  Later they meet and YJS asks LSJ to be on Infinite Challenge.  Even as LSJ is refusing he pulls out a USB and hands it to him because YJS had said he liked the songs but couldn't find them anywhere.

And my impression of Jiwoo is that she is just the same.  Her whole focus while packing was stuff for the halbaes and making it enjoyable.  They are very much alike.

Very much agree .. I think if he is the kind-a person whose friends can lean on his shoulder if need be

When talk abt LSJ break up, many blame his mom. The thing is LSJ & his side always keep mum abt his break ups. It was always the girl who break the news & we only hear the story one sided. Even if not completely becos of his mom and the girl was at fault too, wud she has said it? Seeing LSJ's character he's not to type to explain his action just to anyone, let alone the public. If the girl was the problem wud he has share their dirty laundry with the public? I dun think so becos LSJ is too much a gentleman for that. Btw just wondering if his ex gf had done movies with too much skin exposed? Topless or nudity? Becos it cud be one reason for conservative community in Korea and most Asia cant accept daughter in law who has been 'exposed'

Talk abt background CJW isnt so bad herself. A daughter of a former high ranking military officer, she was brought up with strict discipline. She went to women college doing modern dance which to me this type of schools are where rich girls go to get proper education to prepare them to be a proper upper class wives. I read before it wasn't easy before for her to get approval from her parents to become an actress & if I'm not wrong it was only in her 30s that she moves out from her parents house to live on her own.

And with her own acquired wealth over the years its hardly for anyone to accuse her as a gold digger, rite, so I guess she cud be the perfect match for LSJ

Base on a little chinese i knew, this woman praise choi ji woo for her friendliness and caring to people around her.
But the thing is they put Seojin and Jiwoo named together and put Icon of MBC We got married next to it.

And the title of this news is "
Choi Ji-woo and Lee Seo-jin whether the couple will be born ? "
(gg translate =)) )

7OkknAM.jpg

@rubie again thanx for staying with us in this thread ... whatever you post is much appreciated ... keep it coming chingu !!
@jodieminnie I like that Choi Ji-woo and Lee Seo-jin whether the couple will be born ? " ... people help pushing it .. pali ! pali !

Wow  cf...  :>
Next stop a movie, I hope....
BTW just watch ep 1 with sub again....I find their conversation abt shopping style kinda intriguing, when he said to her after the ICS cream incident," You can't spend here like you do in Korea!'' And she just reply sheepishly, " Yes, I know''..... so my point to me if a guy friend who's not at close to me, never hang out or go shopping with me, I'll be more defensive like ''how wud u know my spending style?!" But here JW just admit/agree quietly as if she knows he knows her spending habit in Korea....well may be I'm thinking too much but their convo really reminds me of how it is whenever I went travelling abroad wit my hubby, since he's the bank account & I'm the shopper   :D

Archived