TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#3meals a day #throwback memories
Morning scene when Seojin oppa was grinding coffee seed. and Jiwoo unnie finds that interesting. And here that moment I love so much:
He was looking deep into her eyes , then she said slightly : "Hmm", he told her " Do you wanna give it a try ?! "

qhFjcng.jpg
And he found that she's sooo cute with that anticipating reaction. So dimple goes deeper and harder =)) ( You have worked have Mr.dimple =) )
MlMG0I0.jpg

This is great, thanks for making this thread for us to spazz our heart out abt this adorable couple.

Of cos for me I've known CJW since her Beautiful days and has always like her as an actress but honestly never heard of LSJ until GOF season 1, yet it was only until his Greece trip that I search a bit abt him and I realize that TMAD wasnt their 1st encounter. The very least they have met when CJW came as cameo on Shasowless Sword way back in 2005, and becos of her close friendship with Shadowless Sword costar Shin Hyun Jun I'm not surprise if they run in the same circle. But of cos with their busy schedule and the their high profile relationships at the time, I dun think they were close before. So when meeting again in 3MAD they sumhow rekindled their friendship, and by the time the met again in GOF3 they are already in friendly term with each other as we have witness from the moment she appears in the airport. Remember how comfortable she was to straight away called him oppa even infront of the cam, instead of calling him in a more proper speech sunbae or SJssi or even SJ oppa when she call the rest of the senior actors the very respectful "sem" (teacher).

Anyway to me, CJW always has a bond with a LEE...best onscreen partner who's also her real life best friend LEE Byung Hun, high profile ex bf LEE Jin Wook, and my wishful/hopeful her future spouse LEE Seo Jin :)

Sorry if this is off topic. Does anybody know if Seo Jinnie still has the hots for Han Ji Min? Heard he's had good impression of hers since Yi San. He also looked forward to seeing her in Switzerland during GOF 1. Wonder if she is off or still on his list?? Just checking since we're shipping him with uri Ji Woo here. Moreover, if she is fated to/bond with a Lee, hope it's the Dimple Lee. Lol !

:D

@jodieminnie.. the 3Meals Throwback Memories are just precious, awesome sharing!
@lxands .. totally totally agree with your "Lee destiny" theory. I adore CJW since BD, too... love for the drama never changes despite everything. Hopefully, Mr. Lee (Seo Jin) will be the real one for her. pwettybunny.gif
@scullaaay ... hope that small rowing boat will turn into a beautiful full-speed ship sometime soon...best hope!
@tilac .. Seojinnie did confide with LSJ sunbaenim that he likes HJM, earlier on in the GOF series. However, his wish to see her in Berlin did not happen. Wrong timing or simply fate? Doesn't seem there's any development on this GOF-wise, unlike Sunny appearing in Season 2 due to her being Seojinnie's fave girl-group member that he kept mentioning in S1 (guilty PD Na did trick Seojinnie to be on GOF implying Sunny's name). But that's just that.. he was happy with Sunny around in Taiwan but she was there too short a time and their age-gap too big to ignore. Back to HJM, unlike her other drama series, there doesn't seem any updates related to the Yisan co-stars. Just realized that this shippers' thread is actually the first for LSJ and for CJW compared to other celebs that had multiple couple threads with every co-stars they acted with.
Anyway, for now the relationship between Seojinnie and Jiwoo seems the most comfortable & compatible for both. It's all up to them now if it'll be worth for more than just friends and co-actors.
But I still want a 20-episode drama from the Porter Couple.. make it a romcom, too.please.gif
After 10 days in Greece, what's next?
pc7.jpg

It seems like i am not the one love morning scene grinding coffee seed.

Take a look to this Ad at 0.45 everyone!!!!

Guess that his smile happily at jiwoo unnie is tvN favorite moment of the whole season of 3 meals too. Should I take his line about Taec's feelings for Ara turn it to be on him " I dont know that his smile or that is a sunshine anymore " =)))))

@rubie Thanx for the insightful info. I've been hearing about him and HJM for quite a while, that's why I asked. And a big YES ... for a drama from these 2 with lots-a cute & romantic scenes. 
Anyways... Chingus: We don't know what really is going on between these 2 and what they're thinking or feeling about each other. I come up with a few scenarios. Tell me which scenario you think it's their situation right now.
1. They like each other but keep it to themselves cuz they don't know what the other person thinks of them.
2. CJW knows that LSJ has this "thing" for her but she doesn't want to admit it yet. She wants to wait until he confesses his feeling to her.
3. They like each other and keep their affair very private when it comes to public scrutiny. They did not admit or deny it. They let the public's imagination run wild.
4. They are taking their time, learning to know each other more
Anybody comes up with more scenarios are welcome. I just put it all out there since this is a shipping thread. 

@rubie after 10 days....the yellow balloon romancethe telecom ad romancethe return of 3m romance?maybe a runway project with both of them?Ah, let's have a cooking show: imagine thisMeticulous CJW looking at blog recipes following step by step method cooking while LSJ just dumps everything into the pan.....and she turns around and throw dagger looks at him with: oppa! it must be cut by xxxmm by xxxxmm and boiled to xxxcelsius and ....while LSJ dimpled grins and ..... =)) =))

Drama writers, producers...(Oprah, Obama, idk)... should just take advantage of the situation and just cast them in a drama together. But in a well-written one of course. Strike while the iron is hot! They are two of the best, who happen to have sizzling chemistry, so ugh can you just imagine? It still boggles my mind that they haven't done it before. That sounded better in my head but you get what I mean.  

@tilac *raises hand* I choose #2. She knows it. There's no way she doesn't lmao... maybe she just doesn't recognize it yet, but she knows there's an attraction. Remember when Lee Jin Wook kept on telling everyone that CJW was his ideal woman, that he couldn't concentrate on other things because of her etc.? I think that's the kind of guy CJW wants. A guy who will boldly say "Let me love you". lol. But yeah, that's my pick.

I'm gonna say it's between 2,3,and 4. There's no way she can't sense his feeling to her, I mean it's so obvious that he's attracted to her. But of course, she would want him to say it to her directly, and even then I would say they won't let the r/s becomes known publicly. They learned enough about the scrutiny of public r/s in the past, and I doubt they would want to go through the same experience all over again. So it's better to stay low, enjoying their times together, and especially getting to know each other and each other's families better. Hopefully ~~

(Am I being too delusional about this? Ahhahaha)

@tilac my muses would be
1- After 3m LSJ has already expressed his interests after the show and at this moment CJW has not yet accepted his suit yet. Therefore our dimple guy has to continue trying his darnest to win her first beginning as her friend.
2- CJW & LSJ are both amused by the public shipping of them together and may be considering: why not?
@scullaaay maybe some writers are already plotting to ship them together in dramaland...who knows? maybe nxt month a new drama or movie may join them together as a reel couple? If so, what script would we be looking at?

@scullaaay I think she does too. She is a big girl already. You're right ! she knows there's an attraction but what I'm curious about is whether she wants to admit it or not. Or she's playing coy.. pretends that she doesn't know what's going on. But again it's very obvious and even the old grandpas know, heck !! the whole world knows and that's why we're here in this ship. lol !!  I think unlike LJW, LSJ is not the kind-a guy who announces to the world but he his body language and his actions are at 100000000 decibel saying "Oppa loves you, baby" ... lol !! 

@tannik You see it too that it's obvious. Almost all of us do. I agree that she wants him to say it to her but as I mentioned before he is one heck of a guy. Na PD has to push him harder .. so he'll do it. lol !! thanx for your input and you're not too delusional
@BLUFEATHERS Thank u too for the input. I like your muse #2 but don't you think that it's because the public saw how attracted and comfortable they are to each other (after the first ep. of GOF Greece) which led to the shipping ??

OMG!! OMG!! I'm like a crazy woman, smiling alone in my room reading all ur comments here.. keep it coming guys.. :))

Hey.. do you know what's seojinnie mean with his hand gesture at the first gif posted by @rubie? Dubai date? does it mean that the vj can take photo of them but he is still shy?

Archived