TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jodieminnie LOL! i thought she lean on his lap.. forgive me..

Yup, Jiwoo's feeding him the candy in the car.. be careful seojinnie yaaaa... you might get high glucose in your body... :))

Rainbow, candies, love... *excuse me while i need some air right now*

April 24, 2015
Choi Ji Woo Turned Into A Guide in Corinth
Source: BNTNewsimage
[by Yanchingsally Chu] Choi Ji Woo, as a rookie porter in tvN show ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’, turned into a guide in Corinth. 
In the upcoming episode of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece’, Choi Ji Woo turned into a guide leading the grandpas by herself to travel in Corinth where it is famous for the big size of its canal. She took photos everywhere and even shared candy with strangers in Greece. It is believed that her unique style of travelling and sociability would bring happiness to the audience while watching the program. 
During the trip, Choi Ji Woo acted as an energizer. Though sometimes she led the grandpas in the wrong direction, she took good care of them. She always linked arms with the grandpas’ and helped them when they were in need. She was praised by Lee Seo Jin saying that “her flaws are kind of her charm.” Lee Soon Jae also commented that “She is like my daughter. It would be awesome if I had a daughter like her.” 
Moreover, she held a farewell party for Park Geun Hyung who had to leave earlier due to other schedules. Spending quite a long time together while travelling made them a lot closer which it made goodbye a hard word to say. The sadness of leaving each other could be read from their faces and these will all be broadcasted in the coming episode. 
Meanwhile, ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ continues to air every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M) 
Source: OSEN
Jiwoo, The Stress Reliever

Raw streaming on DM, gratitude to the uploader
E05.150424 (part 1 & 2)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ntgwf_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%ED%95%A0%EB%B0%B0-in-%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-e05-150424-1-%EA%B3%A0%ED%99%94%EC%A7%88_tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ntgwg_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%ED%95%A0%EB%B0%B0-in-%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-e05-150424-2-%EA%B3%A0%ED%99%94%EC%A7%88_tv

Ok, similar situation at the GOF thread
Please try these if the links work, from another uploader -- full episode

Raw streaming on DM, gratitude to the uploader
E05.150424 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mlrws_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%ED%95%A0%EB%B0%B0-in-%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-e05-150424_tv
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mlrwr_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%ED%95%A0%EB%B0%B0-in-%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-e05-150424-720_tv

@rubie it's all work for me. Thank you for sharing that quickly =)))). OMG we will have a lot thing to spazz about two lovebird haha.
It's so obvious in this case:
-Open the door for her
- About the tiny lovely elevator, if there is nothing between them then no need to shy or look away. So there must be something to shy =)) * my delulu*
- Jiwoo feed candy for him => eat happily
- Na PD feed corn => "don't do that" then eat aggressively

after watching the raw Ep 5, thanks to @rubie.

at the end of the preview, LSJ was driving and  PD Na sat on the passenger side and eating corn and he fed LSJ with the corn, he reluctant to take it, but when CJW fed him with candies, he received it so naturally w/o grumble. hehe 

after watching the ep5.

-The car scene. She fed him more than once.. and he received it naturally... :\"> .... Jiwoo fall asleep. I remember behind the scenes of Winter Sonata, Jiwoo is a person who easily fall asleep..

- Flash back when Jiwoo said during the interview, 'You can count on my stamina'..twice... but reality is she's tired.. :)) :\">

- I love how Jiwoo's hand gesture when asking some money from Seojinnie.. it's cute.. and she does it naturally.. looks like a wife asking for a money from a husband :))

- Cotton candy, she doesn't noticed Seojinnie trying to eat her cotton candy.. auwwww poor seojinnie

- Both walking at night, searching for a restaurant.. looks like a couple who is on a date.. poor Jiwoo when Seojinnie does not bother about buying the roasted chested...

- Elevator scene.. yeahhh.. both are shy.. and kinda awkward..

- at the previous hotel, both share the bathroom.. and now their room is just next to each other.. i think Jiwoo is feeling stress/nervous when she was told to bring the halbaes without seojinnie come along... the stress of a junior porter...

Next ep, he doesn't want to eat the corn from Na PD :)) and i think next ep there will be another sweet moment from the porter couple ?

I sooooooo loved uri porter couple interactions in this eps, especially in the restaurant when she asked for money to pay the food bills. She's so cute asking money to her oppa!! And really, Seojin acted so much like a teenage boy around her. Like purposely making her angry just to see her pouting, when at the end he still paid the bills (while grinning ear to ear and showing his dimples :D )

The driving scene really looks like a family going on a vacation ~ mom, dad  & their four kids. Mom hand out snack to the kids, dad concentrate on driving. When kids all settled mom turn her focus on dad, talk with to him, keeps him entertained  & feed him while he drives. Before finally mom gives in to sleep & dad looks at her amused yet heart in his mouth   =))

tannik said: I sooooooo loved uri porter couple interactions in this eps, especially in the restaurant when she asked for money to pay the food bills. She's so cute asking money to her oppa!! And really, Seojin acted so much like a teenage boy around her. Like purposely making her angry just to see her pouting, when at the end he still paid the bills (while grinning ear to ear and showing his dimples :D )

OMG @tilac, I was thinking the same!! Did he resist the urge to stroke or pat her hair at that time?! Hahahahahahah

And btw, I saw Maroon 5 Sugar's MV just now, can't help but imagining Jiwoo unnie in a wedding dress. Of course, we know who's the groom that we wanted. Gaaahhh I feel sooo giddy just thinking about it 8-> 8->

OMG YOU GUYS lmao I thought I was the only one who secretly wished he stroke her hair bahahaha!
ANYWAY, I'm just gonna say this and not because she's my favorite (but I'm a little biased can you blame me), how can you not fall for someone like CJW? omg, I mean, it's like there's never a dull moment when you're with her. Everything she does is so freakin cute! I particularly love their interactions in the car. I have no idea what they were laughing at (someone pls translate lol) but LSJ was such in a good mood! And there's one scene when they were standing by CJW's hotel room door talking, I don't know why but I thought it was cute lmao. And that elevator scene!!! They were forced to squeeze into a tiny elevator and got so shy and I was like "JUST KISS ALREADY!" ugh FEELS. 
Lee Seo Jin, save us the suspense and GET. IN. THERE. 
I'm talking gibberish. BTW, why were Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee's names brought up?

With my limited korean language and my not so good hearing..i think they are talking about their friends and then lsj said something about kth and rain..then when he talked about his friend jw fall asleep...what a cutie

Archived