TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heeheeheee...Looking forward to tomorrow's show especially the cotton candy affair. How I love the way CJW was 'feeding' the halbaes the pink candy but deftly moved the sweet away from LSJ anticipating open mouth! =)) Missing his target, he sure looks crestfallen! =))Was reading all chingus' views on LSJ past relations...as a director of a finance company and at a ripe mature age of 44, personally I think Mom would not be the main axe that breaks the past love bridges. Although parental approval is still prominent in Asia, however, the world is changing. In present times, parental consentment is just a formality. If 2 people are determined, nothing, no one, can become an obstacle, yes?Looking at LSJ, he is someone who is pretty independent and very task focus. Such a person would not be manipulated by petty interferences, unless they are critical. So if he's dead serious in a relationship, like a good investor, he would strategize to win a war. After all, in love, it is war!
Front attack - throw off all paparazzis (with mists of confusion? misdirections of sentiments? coy coy about the hoolaboola and just blink blink with a smile?)Flank attack - be nice to both sides of parents; 'bribe' the nieces and nephews; be chingus to your beloved chingus...Rear attack - surprised your beloved, be the unexpected when she/he least expects...Plant moles/spies - deploy PD Na to cast the lures and format the webs of intrigues...
And lets not forget the puwerfuel DIMPLE-sonic attacks!
Winning a war requires stamina, provisions and in this war, loads of sincerity.
Both has went through the ups/downs of r/s. Both been exposed to media pressure. Will both take courage to race for love?
Jeju island...romantic isle getaway. for a cf, it's swooning....

Just saw this Haig Club promo with LSJ and thought how cool would it be for him and Ji Woo to do a sophisticated spy movie like a Bond or Mr & Mrs Smith like Angelina and Brad did.  Ji Woo certainly can be so elegant and mysterious.

If the link doesn't work you can see it at Haig Club Korea.https://www.facebook.com/haigclubkorea/videos/711978545580943/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video
Think it would be a really fun.

@tshla Wow !! I always think and want Ji Woo to be the next Bond girl cuz she is the perfect fit for the role. Looking at Seo Jinnie here, Korea can have their own Bond couple too but I will choose the Mr. and Mrs. Smith instead cuz they ended up together after they did the movie. 

BLUFEATHERS said: If 2 people are determined, nothing, no one, can become an obstacle, yes?Looking at LSJ, he is someone who is pretty independent and very task focus. Such a person would not be manipulated by petty interferences, unless they are critical. So if he's dead serious in a relationship, like a good investor, he would strategize to win a war. After all, in love, it is war!

@tilac lmfaooo so should we start writing a script for them right now? After HE GETS IN THERE... what should happen next... just stare at each other for a good 5 seconds and then He goes something like, "Jiwoo-ssi...You are the sunshine of my life." Just kidding.

@tilac bwahaha the possibilities are endless. [-O< 

BTW guys, the person/angel who subbed ep 1 said she might continue subbing the rest of the episodes during her free time. It's just gonna take her a while 'cause she'll do everything on her own. I seriously would love to help her If I knew how. :(

Big thanks to the angel who did the Eng. sub... bless her heart !! I went back and watched ep. 1 for the 5th time/first time with Eng. sub. I think the big click from LSJ started at GOF.  3MaD was the prelude to the overture. Now he has to really do his serenade to win the lady's heart !!! GET.IN.THERE !! lol !

Archived