TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

delivery.gif for the Porter Couple thread 

Sharing with everyone at the GOF thread and here some GIFS from the Spain travel and the current Greece trip compiled in albums for easier access. Plus the episode on 3 Meals a Day that CJW appeared in.
Hope you will like the gifs, please feel free to use as they are (no need to re-upload, etc). Credits are not necessary but a Soompi-mention would be nice. image
image 2014.03.07 GOF in Spain (link)20141128ThreeMealsADay.jpg 2014.11.28 Three Meals a Day (link)image 2015.03.27 GOF in Greece (link)
More GOF gifs from the upcoming episodes will be shared at the threads and saved on the album, too.

guys im just wondering if im the only one thinking this, but i guess their maturity and professionalism play a big role why they seem comfortable with each other even after just a couple of meetings...

I guess both dont put malice in their actions... They dont over analyze things too ( unlike us lol :D )

^^ yeah.. i also think that their maturity and professionalism make them comfortable for each other.. in gof u can see that their priority is for the halbaes...

But their level of comfortness make me giggle while watching them :\">

too comfy until Jiwoo's let Seojinnie see her without makeup.. too comfy for seojinnie to barge in her room just to dry his hair... touched her hand while talking to each other.. :D

Isn't he is sweet? while we knew him as a grumpy person, he take care of the halbaes and Jiwoo.. worried that they might get sick because of the cold weather..

@blue_izce8 You have a point there. Their maturity and professionalism play a big role plus they both had the same "relationship" experience. Both dated celebs, made their relationships public and their breakups made the headlines. I think they both learned from it and are now handling it differently. Instead of intensifying the friendship (or relationship?? hee hee!), they choose to be relaxed, learn to be comfortable with each other, and take things as they are with each other (which I think it's healthier).  As @tshla has said that their body language says a lot too which I agree. When the emotions are there sometimes it's hard to hold back. Whatever they do behind the scene/screen we'll never know. All we do is ship ! ship ! and ship ! until we hear the wedding bell !! ha ha ha

rubie said:
@tilac, I was responding to the post by @tannik about the way Seojinnie looked at Jiwoo during the 3 Meals a Day filming. He was looking at her so intently that he might not realize just how focused he was/is, about her.

Jiwoo feeding him during the kimchi-making process in 3 Meals a Day, Seojinnie in an awkward position but he never declined...
3mad_jw16.gif
Her feeding Seojinnie while preparing dinner for the halbaes in GOF ep 4
gg4_17.gif

@jajaru_stv Thanx for the video link especially with Eng. sub. Makes it much more sweeter when you understand it. Anyone noticed that Seo Jinnie's dimples were at the widest and deepest measure while Ji Woo was around ?? Or I was the only one.

@tilac, you're not alone... :D

First time they met again at the airport, when he saw Jiwoo, he's happy and said her real name sounds familiar... when Jiwoo's made mistake about the reservations, he just smiled and tried to confront her... but you can see he is shy...

4 episodes, lots of cute and sweet moment... i think i'll have heart attack... :D

tilac said: @jajaru_stv Thanx for the video link especially with Eng. sub. Makes it much more sweeter when you understand it. Anyone noticed that Seo Jinnie's dimples were at the widest and deepest measure while Ji Woo was around ?? Or I was the only one.

April 20, 2015
Choi Ji-woo and Kim Ah-joong to star in 'Healing Camp'
Source: Hancinema.net
photo586031.jpg  Son Hyeon-joo, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Ah-joong will star in the upcoming episode of SBS 'Healing Camp'.
The April 20th show of 'Healing Camp' showed Kim Je-dong, who was in search of "Some girl". More of Kim Je-dong's portion will be fully aired during the upcoming episode of the talk show.
The preview of the upcoming episode revealed some of the content to be aired next week. When Kim Je-dong asked, "Would you like to go on a date with me?", Kim Ah-joong said "Shall we?" and Kim Je-dong was quite surprised with the reaction. However Choi Ji-woo said, "Are you crazy. Did I do something wrong?", which made those watching burst into laughter.

shoyunnie said: @tilac, you're not alone... :D

First time they met again at the airport, when he saw Jiwoo, he's happy and said her real name sounds familiar... when Jiwoo's made mistake about the reservations, he just smiled and tried to confront her... but you can see he is shy...

4 episodes, lots of cute and sweet moment... i think i'll have heart attack... :D

Archived