TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 28, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Choi Ji Woo, a guest Lee Seo Jin been waiting for finally drops by
Source: TVReport via Hancinema.net

Lee Seo-jin is happy with Hallyu star, Choi Ji-woo appears as a new guest in Three Meals in a Day.

On the episode of tvN's Three Meals in a Day, with the appearance of Choi Ji-woo as a new guest, the ordinary life of Lee Seo-jin and Son Ho-joon becomes vibrant.
Choi Ji-woo became all enthusiastic unlike the previous guests and pulled out some bok choy for Kim-chi and made fire into the Korean old-fashioned furnace, agung-yi.
In response, Lee Seo-jin commented "I hope Choi Ji-woo joins the show as a fixed member. She works so well and does her best".
He liked it most when she cleaned the outdoor floor and did the dishes. Lee Seo-jin said "I have been wanting a guest like her" being content.
Choi Ji-woo joked around saying "I came hoping to be able to enjoy a lot of organic food. I'd love to work hard for that".
20141128001243_0.jpg

i heard that LSJ and TY start filming next season of 3 meals already.....keep my finger cross... Na PD pls invite Jiwoo to be special guest...I'm not ask too much  1-2 ep. will be super glad .....hee hee ....(  if so  I hope this time TY there too.... )   

^ Seojinnie is really having fun teasing Jiwoo, huh.. never thought it'll happen on the GOF trip.  
From what was mentioned in the talks at GOF thread, this might shed some light on LSJ's background.
December 23, 2014
Lee Seo Jin turns out to be from a royal family
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
imageThe reason why Lee Seo-jin was called 'royal' was revealed.TV Chosun "Great Life" discussed the background of Lee Seo-jin's family.
Lee Seo-jin is a known elite with the education, the background, looks and personality from an affluent family.
Lee Seo-jin's grandfather was the late Lee Bo-hyeong, a very influential character in the financial industry and his father was the late Lee Jae-eung, the head of a credit union. Back in the 1960s when the financial world was strong, being the president of a bank or a financial group was as good as being the president of a major firm today.
However, there was another reason why Lee Seo-jin was called 'royal'. He is the descendant of independent fighter, the late Lee Sang-ryong.
Lee Seo-jin's ancestor Lee Sang-ryong put true 'noblesse oblige' into action by giving up all of his wealth.
Lee Sang-ryong established the base of independent movement and even involved himself in state affairs. Being in state affairs was almost as good as being president.
Yoon Moon-sik said, "Lee Sang-ryong was a great person. The fact that there are nine ancestors in the same family that served for the independence of their country, makes them a royal family indeed".
Source: Korea Dailyimage

December 26, 2014

'Three Meals a Day' Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon chose Choi Ji Woo and Ko Ah Ra as best guests
Source: Wstar news via Hancinema.net
On the director edition of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', which aired on December 26th, Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon chose Choi Ji-woo and Ko Ah-ra as their best guests.

When asked who should be the best guest, Lee Seo-jin said, "For Taecyeon, it should be Ko Ah-ra because Ah-ra made Taecyeon cheered up.
Taecyeon tried to deny it saying, "You are making people think I live only because of Ah-ra". But Lee Seo-jin responded, "There was a text message from Yeon-hee. It said 'I didn't know you liked Ah-ra that much'".
Lee Seo-jin continued saying, "On that day, we couldn't tell the difference between your body and a furnace in temperature wise", making the audience burst into laughter.
Lee Seo-jin himself chose Choi Ji-woo as the best guest. He said "I was really worried about kim-chi preparation for winter. I was so thankful when Choi Ji-woo made Kim-chi for winter".
"'Three Meals a Day' was the beginning of the friendship. I was just happy working as the youngest", said Taecyeon brightly smiling.
^ Making sure the bedroom where Jiwoo slept in stays warm for the night (TV Report)

They worked together before 3 meals on a movie in China - Shadowless Sword - which wasn't very successful.  So they knew each other years before.
I think the translation about his questioning Chi-Woo was a misinterpretation.  She avoided answering his questions, I'm pretty sure because after the mess of a public breakup she was protecting her privacy and didn't want this information made public.
Their body language says a lot though.  What I like about their relationship is that she teases him right back and I think he enjoys it.

tannik said: Yeaayyyy finally a shipper thread! Hahahaha annyeong chingu - deul!
Agree with @shoyunnie, maybe there is post/gif/pic from TMAD? *too bad I'm not very familiar with gif/pic :(
I started shipping them since then actually, and though still there is no sub for both eps when Jiwoo came, it's still so fun to watch their cute interaction there! And maybe you all can notice the change in their dynamics as well. Both of them were still so cautious and distant back then, but much much more comfortable with each other during GOF. :x

Kyaaaaaaakkk @scullaaay, thanks for that vid! Yeokshi, it's a nation endorsed matchmaking bhahahahaha

@rubie

Also read somewhere that his grandfather was the first deputy of Seoul Bank or something. Influential family indeed.

Anyway, that 3rd pic from TMAD ajjdbdvsjsnkdlcnchdbxhdbdjdnc

Oppa, I wanna give you mirror so you can see for yourself how was the way you looked at her ;;) ;;)

^ Hahaha my thoughts exactly. It's that intent look that made PD Na said "Bingo! we've got a new surprise for Seojinnie coming up"". laughing.gif
When Jiwoo was leaving the set of 3 Meals, the goodbye between her and Seojinnie was just a hand gesture (a little letdown at the time ^^)... unlike the hug with Soon Jae halbae before that. But who knows that their GOF fate were sealed that very night. celebrate008.gif

3mad_jw27.gif

I feel like singing Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud now... ;;)

"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just a touch of the hands..

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe it's all part of a plan.."

=))

@tshla and @rubie
I think the translation about his questioning Chi-Woo was a misinterpretation.  She avoided answering his questions, I'm pretty sure because after the mess of a public breakup she was protecting her privacy and didn't want this information made public.

Hahaha my thoughts exactly. It's that intent look that made PD Na said "Bingo! we've got a new surprise for Seojinnie coming up""

Was this during the press con. ?? I was curious what was going on but because of lack of sub that left me puzzle until now. I really want to know what was going on there. I saw CJW avoided answering and then LSJ was also trying to stop Na PD from continuing asking or answering questions as if he was trying to protect her. Did I miss something there ??

@tilac, I was responding to the post by @tannik about the way Seojinnie looked at Jiwoo during the 3 Meals a Day filming. He was looking at her so intently that he might not realize just how focused he was/is, about her.

Jiwoo feeding him during the kimchi-making process in 3 Meals a Day, Seojinnie in an awkward position but he never declined...
3mad_jw16.gif
Her feeding Seojinnie while preparing dinner for the halbaes in GOF ep 4
gg4_17.gif

Archived