[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Okay, so I watched the drama, albeit without subtitles, so I don't really know what's going on but...  from Prosecutor to Professional Wrestler?  That's the best they could come up with?  And the one unjust death is avenged by three untimely deaths?  And do we have any idea why WWBDC set up DC's Dad and abandoned her first-born son or why she's obsessed with HW?  So I guess her "karma" is losing the family she loves, she doesn't get jail time for participating in the fraud that stole DC's Dad's company and sent an innocent man to prison and worse?  And does anybody know what DC was charged with?  Is wearing a mask illegal in Korea?  Obstruction of justice?  I think he never would have achieved justice without the mask, just as MH said to him when she confronted him in his office.  Is helping put criminals away by knocking some sense into them to make them confess illegal in Korea?  And what happens to YK Electronics?  It doesn't look like it goes to DC and HW is locked away for a very long time so... does WWBDC end up with the company?  And what happened to that backstabbing little Unni... does she get to hold on to all JST's ill-gotten gains?  Sigh. Overall I enjoyed the drama because the plot was unique and not filled with kdrama cliche's but, when the subtitles come out I sure hope all those little side stories get wrapped up and closed out.  That's just good storytelling and the reason I watch kdramas...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang-wook, "Will you go out with me" Read more at:

http://tr.im/2j0GB

7BYG41.jpg

Masked Prosecutor" Joo Sang-wook confessed his love to Kim Seon-ah. On the final episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor", Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) revealed his heartfelt love towards Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah). On this day, Ha Dae-cheol's mask identity was revealed to Cho Sang-teak (Jeon Kwang-ryeol), Im Ji-sook (Jeong Ae-ri), Kang Joong-ho (Lee Ki-young), who were trying to retaliate against him. While the three were threatening him using his secrete being the masked man, Ha Dae-cheol was determined to throw his last blow to them. And he asked Yoo Min-hee to go on a date with him. Ha Dae-cheol told her, "Will you go out with me?". It sounded like a joke first. However when he grabbed Yoo Min-hee's hands, his sincere feeling was revealed. At the end of the date, Ha Dae-cheol told Yoo Min-hee, "I hope you are the one who handcuffs me". After the completion of "Masked Prosecutor", Song Yoon-ah, Jeong Jae-yeong, Taecyeon's "Assembly" will begin on July 15th. Read more at: http://tr.im/2j0GB

Masked Prosecutor" Joo Sang-wook confessed his love to Kim Seon-ah. On the final episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor", Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) revealed his heartfelt love towards Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah). On this day, Ha Dae-cheol's mask identity was revealed to Cho Sang-teak (Jeon Kwang-ryeol), Im Ji-sook (Jeong Ae-ri), Kang Joong-ho (Lee Ki-young), who were trying to retaliate against him. While the three were threatening him using his secrete being the masked man, Ha Dae-cheol was determined to throw his last blow to them. And he asked Yoo Min-hee to go on a date with him. Ha Dae-cheol told her, "Will you go out with me?". It sounded like a joke first. However when he grabbed Yoo Min-hee's hands, his sincere feeling was revealed. At the end of the date, Ha Dae-cheol told Yoo Min-hee, "I hope you are the one who handcuffs me". After the completion of "Masked Prosecutor", Song Yoon-ah, Jeong Jae-yeong, Taecyeon's "Assembly" will begin on July 15th. Read more at: http://tr.im/2j0GB

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's continued to support this thread, so sad the drama ended today, many have left the thread after one or two episodes, I'm really grateful to those who have stayed, like what @valsava said, this is not a goodbye as I'm sure I will see  some of you again in JSW's next drama.  Me too, I'm super happy with the ending, love JSW and KSA's chemistry, they did the best they could with what was given to them. And finally to the one basher out there, please stop putting the blame on the actor as it is making a lot of his fans uncomfortable here, THANK YOU!!!!! 

Thanks everyone who has supported this drama. It is a great drama. 

By the way, the person who bashed on JSW as an actor, i think he or she must be from out of space. JSW has saved this drama if not for him i think the rating will be even worse and i won't be watching. Well done JSW! Waiting for your next project! 

Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah at 'Masked Prosecutor' ending party Read more at: http://tr.im/OV9gM

CbjvH2.jpg

On July 9th, the ending party for KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor" took place in a restaurant in Yeongdeongpo-gu, Yeoido-dong, Seoul. Joo Sang-wook, Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon, Hwang Seon-hee, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Lee Moon-sik and other supporting actors and actresses as well as staff members and production team attended the party together. The main cast including Joo Sang-wook, Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon, Hwang Seon-hee of "Masked Prosecutor" made a speech to thank the production team and staff members for working hard in the hot summer weather. Joo Sang-wook revealed his affectionate feeling towards the cast and the staff members by saying "Let's meet again in our next project for sure". Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st... Read more at: http://tr.im/OV9gM

the end. happy ending. waiting for next JSW project. haha.... and seo ri na is still hot ~~!!!

Can't wait any longer for JSW's next project. Hope JSW n HSH (seo ri na) will be paired as 1st leads in future. Both of them are HOT! 

I would like to wish everyone here thank you so much for being here and supporting  this  wonderful drama .. and being so active in this thread ..  all the characters in the drama are amazing n awesome ... Please continue to support JSW n KSA for their upcoming  projects .!! See you and have a great day ... 

yFSIE1.gif

NAD4PV.pngVzQa9t.png

Fswm7Y.pngLDlNvo.png

rKAiv1.png

thank you for the translation @yaqiyuki ^_^ makes me remember something ^_^

it's a common jester said    [in regard on this drama]   

Namja   : "You're a detective are you"?

Yoja        : "how do you know"?

Namja  : "Because I feel like I want you to handcuff my heart"

cheesy??? hahaha okay...just remember what jester said imagining of  DC and MH conversation :lol::lol:

Just watching the raw scene when MH handcuffed Masked Man already made me cry. DC tenderly wiped her tears. Yes, he must have felt that she has handcuffed his heart.

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, to the end

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A / KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' screenshot

[Top Star News = sinmirae News] Kim Sun-A # # # mask inspection Joo Sang-wook

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) is the depth in the middle, leaving a deep impression and regardless of genre telecast end the message last time, you do not know the limits laid out in the acting figured actress Kim Sun-A myeongyeongi This has led to a popular audience.

Kim Sun-A will penetrate the psychology of criminals based on the delicate sensibilities of women in the last May 20 the first televised "mask inspection, the unfolding took out Homicide Lieutenant yuminhui Gangnam police station for investigation. Investigators have different feelings notice the character of Kim Sun-A female detective showed the power of myeongbaewoo showed a successful appearance with no limit on the turn.

In addition, Kim Sun-A is a naturally charismatic and sometimes neomchimyeonseo a unique expressiveness and restrained acting to cause laughter even naemyeo lovingly drawn characters yuminhui announced believed to have returned to see the actress Kim Sun-A home theater.What was the yuminhui to smoke than Kim Sun-A person is born due to rape a sick person to the police to find the paternity saga chest. Kim Sun-A captivated the audience with a new appeal is not seen in previous works naemyeo yuminhui draw such a complex character with an inner surface to a depth in smoke.

Especially between Ambassador Kim Sun-A sly sense of jerks back and forth checking and fist mask inspection that precedes the unfolding situation in iron poles apart IVC (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and the end of the atrocities committed by his paternity is not guessed josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) a tone and a fine pole to adjust to breathing smoke was active in first class gongsin that enrich.Thus approximately three years after Kim Sun-A is returned to the CRT to not only limited to a single image each time only through the 'mask inspection', new challenges and try again like a film actor who knows how to enjoy a smoke transforming one attempt, in the audience of the popular finished CRT outing meaningful naerimyeo.

Always it turns into a different form, strutting infinite charm makes learning to love Kim Sun-A not only allows the viewers followed the 'mask inspection, to meet any new genre or another character forward catch captivated the attention of the public gwichu.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the last story 16 times in 10 days fell last stop of the denouement.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, found the meaning of 'true justice'

[Top Star News reporter sinmirae =] # # mask inspection Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A #

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) was telecast end of the July 9th to 16th broadcast ends. Finally the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) was drawn look happy ending to this long-standing multiple yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) and start a love of the 'masked inspection.

In his broadcast inferior vena iron "law is equal for everyone" was struggling to establish the truth. Take the money and power to do evil jeojilreotdeon led them to ruin, received the judgment of the law it is also due to the inferior vena iron mask pilgrimage. Although bitterly dwaetjiman masked by personal feelings, his appearance the fight unfold and create a law defining a bunch of evil obsolete announced that the world can shine because of their pursuit of true justice.

In particular, the front end of the inferior vena breakthrough season was Invigorating. Inferior Vena iron josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) shaking clenched his weaknesses, which were yeokyiyong to attack him. Balhimyeo that would mask themselves, which issued a masking the presence and activity of others. In addition, the mask is beolyeotdeon napchigeuk josangtaek this is done decorating, ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) and josangtaek uncovered degree murder to be simulated sex (bakyounggyu minutes).After all the evil these last jeojilreotdeon was miserable. Josangtaek is the inferior vena iron, yuminhui and replace dead last to hit a shot. Ganghyeonung received punishment for their sins in jail. Ilsamdeon jeonggeom once the scandal had fallen well together. Lost by a search and seizure of electronic gangjungho YK (Lee, Ki - Young min) has committed suicide, chinmo jeongaeri (imjisuk minutes) of the inferior vena iron was welcomed last painful left alone to lose everything.

After the blue flowed two years. Inferior Vena iron was to work for the people being punished unfairly with Serena (Hwang Sun-hee minutes). Dwaetjiman wearing masks had done the wrong thing by violence, gotta admit that stood on the side of the victim point as a lawyer. And so my father wanted the spy case was also proven guilty in 35 years.Love and yuminhui also struck a happy ending. Inferior Vena iron is a professional wrestler under the name of "masked test 'and paid the match. Geomeojwin won the inferior vena iron yuminhui receive the support of the people around and had a marriage proposal called yuminhui in the ring. Appearance of the two men smiled at each other brightly anneun was the perfect happy ending.

'Masked test' has a variety of fun and impress the home theater to visit for answers to the thrilling story with multiple aeteuthan romance, the true meaning of the law and justice. Pakpakhan hard mask inspection line on the side of justice in the world, has left a lingering threw a hopeful message jeokyigodo reality. In addition, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-A, Jun Kwang-Ryul, Um Ki-joon, Hwang Sun-hee, actor, etc. jeongaeri have made energy and commitment to the pole tightly packed with scenes gamyeo scene.

Meanwhile, the 'masked test' has its own record and won the highest rating in the US yujong. Invigorating and was thrilled to end 'mask inspection' is likely to continue for some time and gave the impression to the viewer finish.

Ha ha .. Tribute to Prosecutor MA

rHGEkT.gif

vciysR.pngFsX5eF.pngikGBvu.png

"Masked Prosecutor" ends with 6.9% Read more at: http://tr.im/nCUpe

dnGa1y.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Masked Prosecutor" ended with a record. According to Nielsen Korea, "Masked Prosecutor" recorded 6.9%. This is 1% more than the previous episode and a record breaker. SBS "Mask" rated 11.1% and MBC "Scholar Who Walks the Night" rated 6.8%. Meanwhile, Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) took his revenge and managed to get together with his love Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah). Source : www.etnews.com/201507... Read more at: http://tr.im/nCUpe

Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah at 'Masked Prosecutor' ending party Read more at: http://tr.im/OV9gM

E5sRjM.jpg

On July 9th, the ending party for KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor" took place in a restaurant in Yeongdeongpo-gu, Yeoido-dong, Seoul. Joo Sang-wook, Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon, Hwang Seon-hee, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Lee Moon-sik and other supporting actors and actresses as well as staff members and production team attended the party together. The main cast including Joo Sang-wook, Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon, Hwang Seon-hee of "Masked Prosecutor" made a speech to thank the production team and staff members for working hard in the hot summer weather. Joo Sang-wook revealed his affectionate feeling towards the cast and the staff members by saying "Let's meet again in our next project for sure". Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st... Read more at: http://tr.im/OV9gM

Thank you, thank you so much, Masked Prosecutor. I really love the show and I would say it is one of the best I have watched (seriously). All throughout the 16 episodes, I couldn't help but noticed how lonely those corrupted and wealthy people are. DC mom was able to spend big, buy nice clothes, do necking with a butler, but she is so lonely. JST has power and all his henchmen and billions of dollars, but he died a lonely man. HW will be lonely in prison. But DC, the non-prosecutor, has as many friends as he wants; loyal friends too. DC's new hyung was so touch that DC thought highly of him, Ma Sang Ho became a great guy, attractive SRN gave up her position to defend him, gym manager thinks a world of him, all the detectives love him, he is a national hero. DC is not lonely and that is the perfect way to end the drama, regardless he is rich or not. But DC has brains, just like his father, he will succeed. Good bye to all the formerly rich lonely people, I am in the corner of the happy people. Thank you to everyone here on the thread, I have enjoyed it here and I will continue to read and learn. Oh, may I share a secret about my neighbor @kbleon? She does not really wait for the next Joo Sang Wook drama, she is an active participant in the Joo Sang Wook thread. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone I told you.

Well said @docster6  about the overall drama n your hardworking neighbor @kbleon  .. Salute!!  We will see you guys in JSW upcoming dramas and movies ..(hopefully soon..) :)

Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A, the highest rating of justice telecast end its happy ending

1431928111438_1_082213.jpg

[Lee, Mi - Young Reporter] many riding horses manatdeon KBS2 drama 'mask inspection' was sent off to its own highest rating.

According to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea Broadcasting aggregate 9 days KBS2 'mask inspection' final episode has viewership records across the country of 6.9%.

This broadcast is recorded in the last eight days and 5.9 points higher than the 1% figure. The last one is its own best audience ratings of 6.8% was recorded barely broke. That 'masked test' record sumokgeuk bottom aired throughout the past 'gentleman walking at night' MBC TV drama in the final of the US scored a yujong up sumokgeuk 2.Had sat down to 'walk in the night, the scholar' drive up 0.1 percentage points sumokgeuk 3, SBS 'go' sumokgeuk kept the first place with 11.1%.

Broadcast day "mask inspection 'is celebrated the ending of the winding jingak.

Inferior Vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and finally the vengeance josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) between driving a father to death, yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) and ended with a happy ending balances the love. Josangtaek was the last to conflict with the inferior vena iron (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) and gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min) is fitted with a tragic ending to end up without reflection to end his mistakes eventually death.

Inferior Vena was Iron was the last effort to keep the definition of success in the realization of twists and turns until the end of justice, threw a message meaningful to the society in which we live.

Saenggimyeo 'mask inspection, the audience too poor to conflicts such as noise and lead actor Kim Sun-A and the staff only manatji the twists and turns, smiled a happy ending drama gohaetda viewers and well-being.

I'm going to miss chicken little

@valsava   I'm going to miss chicken little as well.  

@Melchai thanks for always keeping us updated with the latest MP news and photos.

@docster6 hey neighbor, you know me too well now, anyways, see you around, hopefully it won't be too long and again thank you so much for accepting my invite to join me in this thread, glad you enjoyed MP as much as I did.

Kim Sun-A 'mask inspection' minds

Kim Sun-A / KBS2 mask inspection

Kim Sun-A / KBS2 mask inspection, Kenneth Cole (KENNETH COLE)

[Top Star News = yuhuijeong News] Kim Sun-A # # # mask inspection Kenneth Cole Watch # # Et items

'Masked test' lovely charm of Kim Sun-A exploded.

KBS2 drama aired in 11 days 'masked test' yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) and the inferior vena going better and better as the years roll of iron (Joo Sang-wook)
Romance rode the waves. After convicted of ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) Iron congestion learned the inferior vena yuminhui confessed to his heart. After yuminhui with the tender romance of the inferior vena iron led.In this scene she gave gimseonaheun femininity is wearing a tinge point clock.
Stainless steel frame is decorated with cubic zirconia added to the lovely yet punggimyeo the feminine image.
This is a stylish thin leather strap watches that look more slender wrist.
The watch brand 'Kenneth Cole New York products representing. Price ₩ 259,000

the end. happy ending. waiting for next JSW project. haha.... and seo ri na is still hot ~~!!!

i hope it won't be that long....he really makes my day better in every stressful day i encounter our boss...hahaha!  a JSW drama will always de-stress me...hahaha!  so, please don't make us wait that long!

btw, thank you everyone for making this thread going although i've been lurking for most of the time!  i love reading everyone's post but i only read those that are good and not very critical..at the end of the day for me, MP delivered the story it wanted to tell its viewers.  It may not be the usual love story (the storyline in itself is quite heavy with the revenge on the shoulder of HDC as well YMH) but JSW and KSA made the story fun to watch.  Although I did not get the kissing scene I hoped to have, the date and the holding hands made up for it.  It was very raw in itself and all the love and the caring they must have felt at that moment, we, the viewers somehow felt them.

To the production staff, cast and crew of MP, thank you and until next JSW project, I'll see you guys around!  Thank you always for the warm welcome and for making me feel always at home!  God bless us all!

Archived