[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20150709233552_559e86c82e75c_1.jpg

'Masked test' jeongaeri is revealed in front of the soknae Kim Sun-A.

9 days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection "In the last times inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) imjisuk (jeongaeri minutes) and gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min) this figure was drawn by hyeopbakjoe arrest.

Gangjungho and imjisuk In his broadcast kneel in front of the inferior vena Iron "It says I cheated your father, all my fault balhigetda. Please save changed ganghyeonung "and" otherwise you will bokmyeonin, both announcing anything that will make you kidnapped me to the kidnappers, "he threatened.

In the inferior vena iron and he said coldly, "Just Go", seized the steel YK favor of all electronic conversations recorded this year in search of evidence and constrain the incumbent chinmo imjisuk to check intimidation and manipulation of evidence mock suspicion.

After interrogation in the imjisuk yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) is "to test even a single day will not ever forgot her. Can such a person ever keulji how much pain mom who think they know that you have been using their own, "he said.

But imjisuk the "View hated. Does my teeth, "said" heart and sat down every time I see him. It looks horrible and ugly iteunikka in him. It should never appear. If for a mother it should never have again appear in front of me. That geoyeotda for me. Why pick on me so hinya "he exposed the black soknae.

Meanwhile josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) in the 'mask inspection' is greeted in front of the disastrous last yuminhui.

※ yen copyright owner ⓒ star, all rights reserved

Print Send by email
Share article
Send article

DC and MH's date...

/after they met at the railway/

DC tells MH he fell for her at first sight, and asks if she would date him. MH says if DC becomes a prosecutor she might consider (what she said to him when they were young).

/DC comes back with candy floss/

MH asks why is it so small, DC says because it was very far away (meaning it all melted while he walked back to her). MH asks why is there only one and where's hers, DC says she has no sense, and told her to look at others, and that they both should be sharing one together.

/while walking back home/

DC asks MH for a favour. MH asks what it is, DC says he hopes that she'll be the one who would put the handcuffs on him. MH asks if she really has to do that, DC says that's really what he wants, and MH agreed.

Guest Yurichin

thank you for the translation @yaqiyuki ^_^ makes me remember something ^_^

it's a common jester said    [in regard on this drama]   

Namja   : "You're a detective are you"?

Yoja        : "how do you know"?

Namja  : "Because I feel like I want you to handcuff my heart"

cheesy??? hahaha okay...just remember what jester said imagining of  DC and MH conversation :lol::lol:

At DC's mum's house with KJH...

Mum asks DC with what rights can he come into this house. DC says they stole this house too, from his dad, to live in... hence, he has more rights than the both of them. Mum was going to get angry, KJH steps in and told her to wait. KJH says, "Okay, let's say all of this is your dad's. I'll give you everything. Instead, please just save YK Electronics." KJH also says if DC saves it, he's willing to return 50% of the company, or even 90% to DC's dad.

KJH kneels down and says HW will also receive his punishment. Mum asks KJH what's he doing, KJH replies saying that only if the company is saved, then they can have money to get a lawyer for HW. Mum says they can just ask from JST, KJH says it's already over with JST. KJH continues, "Prosecutor Ha, you're HW's hyung, and also this person's son." Mum's getting annoyed saying, "Honey, please!" and DC told them something that his dad told him in the past.

thank you for the translation @yaqiyuki ^_^ makes me remember something ^_^

it's a common jester said    [in regard on this drama]   

Namja   : "You're a detective are you"?

Yoja        : "how do you know"?

Namja  : "Because I feel like I want you to handcuff my heart"

cheesy??? hahaha okay...just remember what jester said imagining of  DC and MH conversation :lol::lol:

Ha ha.. in my wildest dream I loved  to see DC n MH to  be handcuffed together ..ha ha ..instead MH did used hers  to handcuff DC ... ha ha

Mum asks DC with what rights can he come into this house. DC says they stole this house too, from his dad, to live in... hence, he has more rights than the both of them. Mum was going to get angry, KJH steps in and told her to wait. KJH says, "Okay, let's say all of this is your dad's. I'll give you everything. Instead, please just save YK Electronics." KJH also says if DC saves it, he's willing to return 50% of the company, or even 90% to DC's dad.

KJH kneels down and says HW will also receive his punishment. Mum asks KJH what's he doing, KJH replies saying that only if the company is saved, then they can have money to get a lawyer for HW. Mum says they can just ask from JST, KJH says it's already over with JST. KJH continues, "Prosecutor Ha, you're HW's hyung, and also this person's son." Mum's getting annoyed saying, "Honey, please!" and DC told them something that his dad told him in the past.

I admired how firm DC with his decisions ..even HW dad begging for forgiveness and willing to sacrificed everthing .. but DC still does not budged from his decisions ..

uJ6IZm.jpg
MrfVo3.jpg
QlZAZH.jpg
9IASaE.jpg
yMCnQz.jpg
l31zKX.jpg
O4FZmM.jpg
Pra1PA.jpg
gHOduE.jpg
EXMybg.jpg
B3noqQ.jpg

Hi, @yaqiyuki,  Look this lady just don't know when to shut up it's not bad enough that she messed over the father but then she messed over her own bloodline to that man was doing the right thing telling Dc he would give him back what's supposed to be his I sure wish we could have seen her kick out on her azz and Dc leaving her in the streets abandon like she did him better yet send her to do live in work at a orphanage .. 

BTW thanks for the translation   

I admired how firm DC with his decisions ..even HW dad begging for forgiveness and willing to sacrificed everthing .. but DC still does not budged from his decisions ..

Hidden Content

@melchai,  Why should DC accept they offer when everything is his anyway Dc could live with it or without it

It would have been more poignant if they shared a kiss when he was on handcuffs wiping her face off of tears.

But since a lot of people are around, it's not an appropriate scenario.

Aww, just insert any kiss scene anywhere and I will be a happy fan girl. LOL

Archived