[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At DC's mum's house with KJH...

Mum asks DC with what rights can he come into this house. DC says they stole this house too, from his dad, to live in... hence, he has more rights than the both of them. Mum was going to get angry, KJH steps in and told her to wait. KJH says, "Okay, let's say all of this is your dad's. I'll give you everything. Instead, please just save YK Electronics." KJH also says if DC saves it, he's willing to return 50% of the company, or even 90% to DC's dad.

KJH kneels down and says HW will also receive his punishment. Mum asks KJH what's he doing, KJH replies saying that only if the company is saved, then they can have money to get a lawyer for HW. Mum says they can just ask from JST, KJH says it's already over with JST. KJH continues, "Prosecutor Ha, you're HW's hyung, and also this person's son." Mum's getting annoyed saying, "Honey, please!" and DC told them something that his dad told him in the past.

Hi, @yaqiyuki,  Look this lady just don't know when to shut up it's not bad enough that she messed over the father but then she messed over her own bloodline to that man was doing the right thing telling Dc he would give him back what's supposed to be his I sure wish we could have seen her kick out on her azz and Dc leaving her in the streets abandon like she did him better yet send her to do live in work at a orphanage .. 

BTW thanks for the translation   

At DC's mum's house with KJH...

Mum asks DC with what rights can he come into this house. DC says they stole this house too, from his dad, to live in... hence, he has more rights than the both of them. Mum was going to get angry, KJH steps in and told her to wait. KJH says, "Okay, let's say all of this is your dad's. I'll give you everything. Instead, please just save YK Electronics." KJH also says if DC saves it, he's willing to return 50% of the company, or even 90% to DC's dad.

KJH kneels down and says HW will also receive his punishment. Mum asks KJH what's he doing, KJH replies saying that only if the company is saved, then they can have money to get a lawyer for HW. Mum says they can just ask from JST, KJH says it's already over with JST. KJH continues, "Prosecutor Ha, you're HW's hyung, and also this person's son." Mum's getting annoyed saying, "Honey, please!" and DC told them something that his dad told him in the past.

I admired how firm DC with his decisions ..even HW dad begging for forgiveness and willing to sacrificed everthing .. but DC still does not budged from his decisions ..

Hidden Content

@melchai,  Why should DC accept they offer when everything is his anyway Dc could live with it or without it

Yeah ... but  they thought they can easily persuaded DC by  kneeling down and asked for forgiveness especially HW  dad.. I wished DC would  just show them the only way out is thru the front door  ...

It would have been more poignant if they shared a kiss when he was on handcuffs wiping her face off of tears.

But since a lot of people are around, it's not an appropriate scenario.

Aww, just insert any kiss scene anywhere and I will be a happy fan girl. LOL

But sharing candy floss is cute too .. and she smiled when he touch her hand and she slowly hold his hand tightly ... arghhhh...  @eimichiko waiting for the kiss to happen  after the  holding hands ... ha ha

@Yurichin, Kim Sun Ah didn't act in Seducing Mr. Perfect it was another classic great actress Uhm Jung Hwa, if you meant she attended the party as a guest then I am sorry if I misunderstood.  

I just feel sad, this could've been epic, Kim Sun Ah, but then again the pairing wasn't perfect and I know some or a lot of you are bias about the actor and yes, I have watched every single one of his dramas, (watching dramas is my hobby) he is oh well...Never mind, the script was ah too...   I'll wait for her next drama, not to bother anyone it is just my personal taste, I still love Kim Sun Ah though.  Looking forward to her next appearance I watched every single one of her movies and dramas... I am a fan for life, but I know when my favorites make a mistake and it is fine, not everyone bats 300...  

If after the proposal, there was a kiss ...........

Ahh, stop it.  So many regrets.  Lolz.

Forgive me for venting my frustration because there wasn't any (in)decent (you know what I mean) kiss scenes at all.

Guest Yurichin

@Yurichin, Kim Sun Ah didn't act in Seducing Mr. Perfect it was another classic great actress Uhm Jung Hwa, if you mean she attended the party as a guest then I am sorry if I misunderstood.  

I just feel sad, this could've been epic, Kim Sun Ah, but then again the pairing wasn't perfect and I know some or a lot of you are bias about the actor and yes, I have watched every single one of his dramas, (watching dramas is my hobby) he is oh well...Never mind, the script was ah too...   I'll wait for her next drama, not to bother anyone it is just my personal taste, I still love Kim Sun Ah though.  Looking forward to her next appearance I watched every single one of her movies and dramas... I am a fan for life, but I know when my favorites make a mistake and it is fine, not everyone bats 300...  

yes I said she's a VIP in movie premiere ^^, she's a guest definitely ^^, it's okay...

let's hope another drama coming and I really2 wish she'll pick rom-com for next drama, I really miss her in bright role, after  Scent of a Woman, The Five and Masked Prosecutor all sad role heheh......we need her in cheerful and bright role. finger cross ^_^

@Valsava - thanks for the recap... I won't be able to watch the drama until later today but, for me, kind of a blah-blah ending.  Those who live by the video tape will die by video (or audio) tape, I guess.  Maybe when the subtitles come out, it will fill in the blanks but it doesn't seem like they eplained why they set up DC's Dad, why they abandoned DC and what the motivation was for the Woman Who Bore DC.  I really was hoping WWBDC and HW would both be locked up in prison where DC could visit them from time to time and re-establish or rebuild his relationship with them.  I think the world is probably a better place without JST and HW's Dad so no comment there and I had a feeling DC was going to cease to be a prosecutor at the end of the drama since his heart wasn't in being a prosecutor from the beginning; he just wanted to achieve justice for his Dad, and he did that.  But he does end up with the woman of his dreams, so I guess that's a good thing and I guess he ends up with YK Electronics so he doesn't need to work, right, he's the rightful heir and un-filthy rich...  I surely hope he keeps Chicken Little around as his bodyguard...  Anyway, gotta go, thanks for the recaps...

What drama is replacing this one ?

@valsava     Assembly is replacing MP

@kbleon,  Thanks   I forgot, I'll watch but it will be after SWWAN a huge fan and I love political drama oh what to do, Will you also be watching assembly.. 

@valsava No, I only watch JSW drama but enjoy!!!!  I will see you in JSW's next drama, chingu!

What drama is replacing this one ?

@valsava     Assembly is replacing MP

@kbleon,  Thanks   I forgot, I'll watch but it will be after SWWAN a huge fan and I love political drama oh what to do, Will you also be watching assembly.. 

@valsava No, I only watch JSW drama but enjoy!!!!  I will see you in JSW's next drama, chingu!

@kbleon,  Do he have a new project lined up already ? Because he's another actor I follow closely 

@valsava Not sure, but I will definitely PM you once he accepts a new drama, it was fun having you in this thread, would love to see you again in his next project.

@kbleon,  Please PM me or If I run across it first I'll let you know, I also enjoyed  my time with you this isn't goodbye it until the JSW project and that won't be long so have a good day and see you around  

So happy about the ending... Jsw was great and also ksa. Although the ratings were not that good..i guess mp was still better than the other detective drama on kbs that is also airing (mp ratings are better so far). Not the story, but can i say that jsw and ksa saved the drama?

For the one who still hasnt moved on because of the failure of the drama (although i dont think it's a failure)..i hope she can move on now..forget the grudge of the mispairing (although personally i dont think it's a mispairing, especially when i saw the last two episodes..their chemistry was great) or the bad writing.. There are still many postive things from the drama and from the actors that we can see.. Like the bright ending of the story maybe :)

aNd thanks to this thread for letting me enjoying the drama more :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's continued to support this thread, so sad the drama ended today, many have left the thread after one or two episodes, I'm really grateful to those who have stayed, like what @valsava said, this is not a goodbye as I'm sure I will see  some of you again in JSW's next drama.  Me too, I'm super happy with the ending, love JSW and KSA's chemistry, they did the best they could with what was given to them. And finally to the one basher out there, please stop putting the blame on the actor as it is making a lot of his fans uncomfortable here, THANK YOU!!!!! 

Archived