[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Aigoo, no kiss.  No bed scene.  No exciting date.  Just a walk in the park.

Oh, well.  At least it's a happy ending.

But I'm not satisfied with the kiss.  Arggghhh!  This does not qualify within KSA's reputation as an actress who kisses good on screen.  And I was so looking forward to it.

Well, looking forward to her new projects.  Hopefully not another three years wait.

And JSW, just remember that you're my new crush, hihihi.  :wub:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

Now I can read all your comments but won;t be able to see both episodes sub until tomorrow so I'll give my finale thought then 

@kbleon,  Thank you for posting all the stills on this drama..

@melchai,@yurichin,@alekaonu, And all other silent lurkers Thank you for accompanying me today. I hate the ratings was terrible for this drama but overall I really enjoyed it and I had great company to 

I still couldn't believe DC mom she finally showed her true colors to DC she was really mad because DC wouldn't help HW had the shoe been on the other foot she would have been begging HW not to help him still claiming she only have one child and she would go to the end of the world for HW will everything they got will be ceased and she needs to be out on the streets..  

'Masked test' telecast end, Joo Sang-wook, achieved revenge ... love happy endings (general)

/ Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' broadcast screenshots

/ Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' broadcast screenshots

Legal and illegal, alone, struggling Joo Sang-wook is achieved between justice and evil revenge and love all.

9 days afternoon broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (choejinwon screenplay, directing, gimyongsu computerized, making ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) In the last meeting (16th), inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) finally revenge and love yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) to propose and achieved a happy ending.

In the day 'masked test' inferior vena iron father about sex (bakyounggyu minutes) josangtaek between the death drive (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes), imjisuk (jeongaeri minutes), gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min) nwatda down everything to their final revenge. Their conflict and confrontation were easily solved, added a confrontation in the conflict.

Inferior Vena was Iron anger astonished to josangtaek, imjisuk, gangjungho commitment to expose his identity. He decided to put down everything to inflict the final blow to the three men do not hit the end repented of their sins.

Inferior Vena was Iron yeokyiyong their weaknesses. Informed through the media that he was masked, it announced to the world josangtaek the corruption of all kinds of evil committed. Because of the crisis as an opportunity to change the inferior vena railway it was josangtaek rushes brink.

Josangcheol but well caught lays crisis hit an iron stuck to the inferior vena was not easy to figure recede. He Loosen the departure of the inspection prohibit evidence obtained from prison scandal was ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) as an excuse he tried to escape abroad.

Josangtaek placed to obstruct the way of escape in front of the inferior vena iron and it was yuminhui. The two men were facing and to escape josangtaek. Josangtaek is threatened while two people were killed by gun seized from the police gunned down two police came to arrest their shot.

"We will revenge," and the test in hopes, punish the wicked who secretly inferior vena iron fist wearing a mask held out a hand to yuminhui after the end of all things. Yuminhui was handcuffed directly in the hands of the inferior vena iron in his hand. She had to get the inferior vena iron break the law to protect the definition of tears.

He was judged inferior vena iron law days of the end of violence perpetrated by writing a masked identity of the inspection. He was not bound anymore to check seat accomplished father wanted revenge.
Two years after the iron has emerged as the inferior vena law firm Provost own motives and inspection Serena (Hwang Sun-hee minutes) charin. He was still wearing the mask, the crime scene is not wrestling ring was up.

Steel is a wrestling champion in the playoff inferior vena "Let marriage" to yuminhui said proposal. Yuminhui smiled brightly embraced in his arms without rejecting them. Both my school days who had been held promise.

First broadcast last May 20, masked test 'is lawful and unlawful, justice and evil that was written by two masked conflicting test for the inferior vena iron and emotion and what is truly defined by an elite criminal investigation into that passion yuminhui Getting the story portrays an answer.

Joo Sang-wook is acting in serious and comic 'mask inspection' was more fun to watch. Joo Sang-wook showed a particularly strong aspect in the romantic comedy reborn as a more mature actor through this work. Unstoppable action and a unique sense of sly tone was going to lead the force, mask inspection.

In addition to Kim Sun-A, Jun Kwang-Ryul added a dramatic showdown characters and endless fun with Joo Sang-wook. In addition bakyounggyu, such as Lee, Ki - Young actress plays of the Middle Ages was a stand out.

The 'Mask Inspection' follow-up is Jae Young, Song Yun-ah, the oktaek year (2PM) 15 일 first broadcast that comes the 'assembly' appearances and more.

Yigyeongho reporters sky@mtstarnews.com

<Copyright owner ⓒ 'real-time breaking Entertainment Sports, All Star, Star News, reprint and redistribution prohibited "

But I'm not satisfied with the kiss.  Arggghhh!  This does not qualify within KSA's reputation as an actress who kisses good on screen.  And I was so looking forward to it.

Well, looking forward to her new projects.  Hopefully not another three years wait.

@eimichiko,  I know I also would love to see KSA take on more roles, And JSW always been a crush of mines since Giant he's a cutie and a keeper..  

Guest Yurichin

Aww, why was she not in the farewell party?  Boo!  And I wanted to see her outside her MinHee character. :(

sometimes she's like that, once she ran off the paparazzi in a movie premiere with full clothes on and fully covered head hahahaha....funny though if you watch the clip

@eimichiko,  I know I also would love to see KSA take on more roles, And JSW always been a crush of mines since Giant he's a cutie and a keeper..  

Yes ... hope she do more dramas n movies KSA ..ur amazing actress .. i loved her in City Hall ... impressed with her and CSW chemistry ... now she's with JSW .. so adorable and they really blend  well and sparkled together ..and for JWS for all these years I'm  still going  ga ga over this man ... ha ha

SRN such a beauty .. I love her with short hair .. lovely actress ... at the end of the drama everybody's are having so much fun ...

Aww, why was she not in the farewell party?  Boo!  And I wanted to see her outside her MinHee character. :(

sometimes she's like that, once she ran off the paparazzi in a movie premiere with full clothes on and fully covered head hahahaha....funny though if you watch the clip

Haven't seen that vid.  Can you show me, please?

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Lee, Ki - Young jeongaeri, anger threatened "to tread"

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook jeongaeri commitment to expose his identity, was angry with Lee, Ki - Young.

9 days afternoon broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (choejinwon screenplay, directing, gimyongsu computerized, making ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) In the last meeting (16th), inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) imjisuk birth mother (jeongaeri minutes) and she My husband was threatened from the gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young minutes).

Imjisuk gangjungho day and visited the inferior vena iron. The two men shouted eukbak would reveal the identity if his son ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) to save the document in prison inferior vena said iron mask.

Inferior Vena iron was furious with the repeated intimidation of gangjungho imjisuk. He said, "I'll throw the tread" and once again the plurality of blades are pushed toward the two men.

Inferior Vena iron to record the words of the two men since perjury, tried to fight back with hyeopbakjoe. Eventually dwaetgo a warrant and charged to gangjungho imjisuk, two men were subjected to investigation.

The 'Mask Inspection' follow-up is Jae Young, Song Yun-ah, the oktaek year (2PM) 15 일 first broadcast that comes the 'assembly' appearances and more.

<Copyright © 'real-time breaking Entertainment Sports, All Star, Star News, reprint and redistribution prohibited "

Guest Yurichin

Thank you all chingu especially  @kbleon, @Melchai, @docster6 Ssi, @valsava, @kenixoon   for being the soul of this thread, it's been more than 2 months hard days for you all, really appreciates for everything, thank you again

and thank you chingu  @sueyip , @eimichiko  for join the party in this thread, hopefully we met again in SunA unnie's new drama thread in short time.

and thank you to all chingu who sometimes join this thread and for the silent lurker too...

Guest Yurichin

Haven't seen that vid.  Can you show me, please?

it's in youtube chingu, I forgot the title, she's in Daniel henney movie VIP premiere  "seducing Mr Perfect" ^_^

"Tread the" 'masked test' Joo Sang-wook, jeongaeri - Lee, Ki - Young ... more revenge burned to intimidate

shp_1436450261.jpg

Masked test' Joo Sang-wook vowed revenge again.

9 days KBS2 broadcast drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon, director of the Computational gimyosu) In imjisuk (jeongaeri minutes) and her husband gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min.) This figure is an intimidating visit to the home of the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) Draw Lost.

Jisuk day is "you're going to say that masked the world," said moaned if to rescue his son ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) balhigetda congestion eukbak the daecheol it said. My husband was also populated anger to intimidate the daecheol Joo Sang-wook.

In the inferior vena iron climbed back into the burning desire for revenge toward the two men said, "I will step on the throw."

Two people of the inferior vena iron is recorded after the end of an exciting then went after the deployment of a plurality of hitting back towards them.

The 'Mask Inspection "is the last time the US won this yujong the broadcast.

Why does my heart melt seeing them holding hands - such a simple gesture for a couple but these 2 came a long way to be together. Am happy that Good triumphs over evil and our man gets the girl! Cheers!  Now just have to wait for the subs. 

Thank you all chingu especially  @kbleon, @Melchai, @docster6 Ssi, @valsava, @kenixoon   for being the soul of this thread, it's been more than 2 months hard days for you all, really appreciates for everything, thank you again

and thank you chingu  @sueyip , @eimichiko  for join the party in this thread, hopefully we met again in SunA unnie's new drama thread in short time.

and thank you to all chingu who sometimes join this thread and for the silent lurker too...

May I add  my thanks as well. Really appreciate the hard work! 

Archived