[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 16 Preview

Hmm...by the looks of this preview it is looking interesting, but something major looks like it is about to happen, because min hee and da cheul are looking at each other from what looks like a railroad crossing. They also are having more conversations and are together more. Hopefully there is another kiss in this last episode!

Guest Yurichin

Thanks everyone! Tonight episode is awesome! 

About the kiss, it was a forced from DC, it was too short and MH was not kissing DC back. 

So, high chance that we are going to get another kissing scene of the leads tomorrow where both of them are kissing each other! Ok, writer nim n PD nim! 

actually it's a sad and sweet moment...Melchai already post the article about it actually

When DC try to trick MH that he isn't the masked man, Min Hee said with sad face : (approx) "Okay....you are the son of Jong Do Seong who killed by Jo Sang Taek, and I'm the daughter of a man who kill your father"  then Dae Chul kiss her to stop her saying sad things, MH tearing after the kiss....it's quite sudden in that situation that's why Min Hee didn't kiss him back and of course DC act was in vain, yes MH didn't buy him...

Thanks everyone! Tonight episode is awesome! 

About the kiss, it was a forced from DC, it was too short and MH was not kissing DC back. 

So, high chance that we are going to get another kissing scene of the leads tomorrow where both of them are kissing each other! Ok, writer nim n PD nim! 

actually it's a sad and sweet moment...Melchai already post the article about it actually

When DC try to trick MH that he isn't the masked man, Min Hee said with sad face : (approx) "Okay....you are the son of Jong Do Seong who killed by Jo Sang Taek, and I'm the daughter of a man who kill your father"  then Dae Chul kiss her to stop her saying sad things, MH tearing after the kiss....it's quite sudden in that situation that's why Min Hee didn't kiss him back and of course DC act was in vain, yes MH didn't buy him...

So there isn't going to be a mutual kiss between both of them? I wonder how it is going to end though?

Guest Yurichin

Hmm...by the looks of this preview it is looking interesting, but something major looks like it is about to happen, because min hee and da cheul are looking at each other from what looks like a railroad crossing. They also are having more conversations and are together more. Hopefully there is another kiss in this last episode!

So there isn't going to be a mutual kiss between both of them? I wonder how it is going to end though?

in the preview looks like (whether) MH repeat how they meet first time >10 years ago in the same railroad? MH with smile, and DC with curious face? in the other side of the railroad, I wonder too what DC do in the board daylight, and the man unconscious in the pavement.

MH show warrant in front of kang Hyun Wong's mother,  MH announce something maybe about the crime act of HW, JST (I dunno) or maybe about DC's reveal his identity, Prosecutor Soe announced and maybe giving evidence that masked man is innocent?? MH talked to HW and he looks disappointed / trouble, In the end of the preview DC putting that drought?? face?

Something happen? I want Joo Sang Taek and bad guy around him get arrested without a bit of mercy, and maybe after that there is no bad guy in Korea??!! heheh...

Mutual kiss?? I dunno...just pray the writer-nim make the dreams of members here come true heheh.....yeah the ending must a pleasant ending! kkeok!!

'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang-wook takes off mask to protect Kim Seon-ah

Read more at:http://tr.im/RWbOC

EZIjiP.jpg

On the 14th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor", Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) could obtain Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol)'s vulnerable points. Ha Dae-cheol figured it out that a recording of the phone conversation between Jo Sang-taek and Kang Hyeon-woong (Eom Gi-joon) existed from the time his father Jeong Do-seong (Park Yeong-gyoo) had been killed by them. When Jo Sang-taek went to sauna to take a rest, he could retrieve the recording from Jo Sang-taek's cellphone. Although Ha Dae-cheol sent the file to Yoo Min-hee right away, Jo Sang-taek's daughter, who was staying at Yoo Min-hee's house saw the message first and contacted her father. Jo Sang-taek confined Yoo Min-hee inside the house and made Ha Dae-cheol come forward. Jo Sang-taek threatened Ha Dae-cheol using Yoo Min-hee and masked Ha Dae-cheol appeared in front of the camera Jo Sang-taek prepared. He said, "I'm the mask" and took off his mask. And then Ha Dae-cheol proved he had the recording from Jo Sang-taek's cellphone, which could be used against Jo Sang-taek. Watch on Viki Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r... Read more at: http://tr.im/RWbOC

Ep 15 is great, keep it up writer nim n PD nim. The acting is great too, especially JSW. I am looking forward  for tonight ep, the ending of the drama.

Hope we will get a mutual KISS scene at the end. After all, MP is a great darma, at least to me! Well, MP fighting!

Mum's pleading with DC...

Mum kneeling infront of DC, DC tells Mum to get up, Mum says she did wrong by deceiving him, and she won't ask for his forgiveness. Mum says if DC wants her to kneel infront of his dad and seek for forgiveness, she would do so, for the rest of her life. And Mum says, "Please just save our HW..." DC says there's nothing he can do, Mum pleads, "Why? The prosecutor in the room next to you (Rina) is the prosecutor in-charge, you made that lady make it this way. So if you say something, (HW) can be released!"

DC says prosecutors are people who obey the laws, so he can't do anything just to release HW. Mum says, "Prosecutors can do anything! Last time, our HW also..." in which DC interrupted and said, "KHW was that kind of prosecutor. But not me.The kind of prosecutor HW is, is different from me. He's now arrested for breaking the law. That law, would not change because of one's emotions. That's the real law. Please leave. There's nothing I can do."

@yaqiyuki,  Thanks for translating this scene,  

Do this woman thinks that HW is lock up for nothing do she not see that he killed someone, I guess they been killing people left and right and getting away with it now she wants HW to get away with it this is the same man that help them commit they audacious crime and framed and innocent man and now they expect they not supposed to receive that karma back   

Hidden Content

Greetings, Valsava,

This drama now has me pulling my hair out...  That's "the arrogance of stupidity" in action... HW's mom is so arrogant that she can't even conceive how stupid her actions are  in begging DC to use his influence to free her murderer son or she is so stupid that she is arrogant enough to think the rules are different for her son... to use your analogy, to think karma doesn't apply to her family.

I sure hope Chicken Little comes to the rescue and steals that video tape...  How dumb can DC be, to make the video they want... But then again, if MH is behind the door, she can testify that DC made that tape against his will and it will mean nothing but I'm thinking they're going after keeping the company, not freeing HW at this point.  They know unless they can get DC removed from his position and/or put into jail, eventually their bad deeds will be revealed and they're trying to cover their backsides...

You know, I had hope for that little sister but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... just like HW.  For a while I've been thinking this drama is about how the "sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons" or perhaps I should say "some sons".  DC and MH are the opposite of their parents; DC is nothing like the Woman Who Bore DC and he lacks his father's thirst for revenge, instead choosing to pursue justice instead of vengence.  MH's Mom, it seems, may have been mentally challenged.  MH is not and I think she's a cop because she knew her father was a criminal.  That said, HW is his father's spawn and the Little Sister is all for protecting MH until it means losing JST's ill-gotten gains, then she's back-stabbing her Unni...  She needs a little jail time too...

@chickpea,  DC mom made the mistake of letting him hear for HW she would abandon him again, After I re-watch raw DC even told it in court that HW was his half brother the prosecutor that was defending him didn't get that bit of news bit somehow I think the videos of DC taping dad ans JST conversation will come into play and looks like mom may end up getting lock up to..  But yes her arrogance will come bacjk to bite her in the rump and ot a shame they turned a promising company like YK into a huge paper company to launder those dirty politician money

@chickpea,  DC mom made the mistake of letting him hear for HW she would abandon him again, After I re-watch raw DC even told it in court that HW was his half brother the prosecutor that was defending him didn't get that bit of news bit somehow I think the videos of DC taping dad ans JST conversation will come into play and looks like mom may end up getting lock up to..  But yes her arrogance will come bacjk to bite her in the rump and ot a shame they turned a promising company like YK into a huge paper company to launder those dirty politician money

Ah, hah!  Valsava!  You're a genius!!!  Maybe that's why DC fesses up and allows JST's tape to be shown, because he can release all the tapes he's been making of the Evil Elders plotting in the office.  DC told HW and also the Woman Who Bore DC that he is after justice and that means his wrong-doings should be put out there and also their's.  Since there isn't enough time in this drama for him to take down the baddies the legal way, all he has to do is let their evil be revealed from their own mouths.  I like that...

Obviously he tried to avoid  bumped into her  ... ha ha

vQqqyS.gif

MDUe0o.pngV9REfw.png

8B4PVi.pngLAjdX7.png

Rxr1Dl.pnggrtX2y.png

We must have these two in our lives .. loved them so much .. ha ha .. by next week we will miss them dearly .. sob sob ...

61WLt7.gif

He hit him with his fist ... revenged for old time sake.. i like!! .. ha ha.. cute moments ..ha ha

H2ukQm.gif

pWDzvy.png3SO2yk.pngjhAnZb.pngsVib1t.png

lAyOGd.pnghz7I26.png

Finally the long awaited KISS .. should we ask for more .. ha ha

z6yrTL.gif

QhoOMt.pngubJ9kt.pngsnNOT6.pngRvyIUK.pngO83kMl.pngB7Cuai.png

His so happy and relief after kissing her  .. ha ha

RgEKEM.gif

Qox1xR.png0lI2mY.pngYWmcE2.pngW3hWzm.png

Feeling happy while having a drink  ...

AHlo7b.gif

and the DNA thing ..:lol::lol:

pLyu6t.gif

0MXfbc.pngth27gg.pngrszj1B.pngsa664R.pngnCsjKH.pngFamvSv.png

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A,  it took a further spread of romance goes deeper a lovely charm divergence in Joo Sang-wook

‘복면검사’ 김선아 / KBS ‘복면검사’ 방송 캡쳐

[Top Star News = gimdanhui News]

# # Kim Sun-A mask inspection

'Masked test' lovely charm of Kim Sun-A exploded.

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions), this has led to the popularity of Kim Sun-A perfectly figured acting in loco Melo drawn up ahead of the final episode tonight.

8 days in the broadcast 'masked inspection' 15th boarded a yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) and the inferior vena iron is going better and better as the years roll romance propagation (Joo Sang-wook minutes). The inferior vena iron mask M was aware of the fact yuminhui question "Why me watnya trick meantime. I was treated any moment you sincerely. This isnt gonna keep my sincere that tricked, "said he confessed to his heart inferior vena iron.

Following yuminhui is saying, "You about sex (bakyounggyu minutes) son of thing, right? Josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) killed." "I can not treat you seem to like so far" he said with tears geulsseong and inferior vena iron in the mouth of yuminhui Kiss and blocked the mouth. Yuminhui settled water into the home theater sadness shed a tear of the inferior vena iron kiss.After yuminhui went after the little bickering romance affection and inferior vena iron. Ganghyeonung up daecheol that sseupsseulhae in the inferior vena iron and drinking after having convicted of (Um Ki-joon minutes) and the "iron mask is joteuna inferior vena hate. Iran turns out that I masked face like you want to, "he derive his confession to confession, saying that mildang cute.

In the process, Kim Sun-A is a delicate yuminhui Hebrews express the feelings of falling in love, the excitement aroused. Especially after the surprise kiss and tear of the inferior vena iron naemyeo lovingly drawn seolrego happy look of a woman in love remembering the last memories were offering viewers a thrill.

In some men with actress Kim Sun-A and also boasts the Express chemistry is Joo Sang-wook and also serves a fantastic breath of smoke, sometimes bittersweet, sometimes sweetly naemyeo to fully digest from melodrama to Rocco raised a further commitment of the pole. In addition, the distance from the scene tudak Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A boasts a unique charm lovely revealed the majesty of "Rocco Quinn.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story. 22:00 The last nine days will be broadcast times.

@valsava Thank you for the recap of tonight's episode.

@Melchai Thanks for the screen cap 

@yaqiyuki Thanks for the english translation, get some rest now.

@libra22  Thanks for the gif, I knew I'd see you tonight, hehehe.

MP is ending tomorrow, will miss all of you here.  Thank you @docster6  my dear neighbor for your continued support.

ckrRli.jpg

JSW Instagram

QkgCqh.jpg

cr: JSW Weibo

I second all the thanks and Thank you very much to @kbleon for all the stills...so laboriously done for us. Cheers as we gear ourselves for an exciting finale!

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon," Thank you everyone who submitted Love "

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon / Sidus HQ

Meanwhile, hot-rolled Um Ki-joon is a 'mask inspection "elite test with a disturbed expression and no charisma' ganghyeonung 'in, watch their minds at the same time to create a balanced smoke to show off a sizeable presence every time, like to eat and chew the screen They proudly showed off their acting skills and crowned by new data (Scene Eater). Also, the more extreme the beginning of evil, preferring mystery to induce viewers curious look good sikyeoteuna once again showed a distinct change in sentiment may become perfectly situated in a mystery character.

In particular actor Um Ki-joon who smoke have worked together with the set formula to reverse handsome, full of fun and conviviality in a busy photographing the scene is, of course, on-site staff makes them laugh summed to create an atmosphere of youthful gaiety hwagiaeae and fans with behind the scene photos were published every week made fun of.

Thus acting with attractive, fast deployment times every story and a lot of viewers KBS2 'mask inspection' who are interested in an exciting last episode will be broadcast tonight at 10 o'clock.

Dae Chul was always happy when he was with Min Hee even in the midst of cases and work. And when he was feeling down and out, Min Hee was the one he sought to comfort him. They are so adorable together especially in this episode and that DNA mention is  priceless. I can excuse Min Hee's lack of response to the kiss when we see it in the context of her sadness that JST (her biological father) was the one who killed DC's father. But she definitely was happy with the kiss from her delayed smile/memory in her room. LOL. 

'Masked test', the end of the drama of what happens is reversed and inverted ... 'expect'

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A-Um Ki-joon / KBS 'mask inspection' Capture

[Top Star News = gimdanhui News] Joo Sang-wook # # # mask inspection Um Ki-joon Kim Sun-A #

Invert again to reverse that 'masked test' and continued to deploy goose bumps. Now the definition of left only the last one is only interested if I can write the force is concentrated.

8 days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) in the 15th with a law changing the face of the crisis ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) trying to cover up his sin as an opportunity inferior vena The appearance of iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) was drawn. But the appearance of the inferior vena iron fell into crisis in jeolchejeolmyeong says that he is masked by intimidation of the broadcast end josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) was amplified by questions about the last end.

Ganghyeonung day is "If only 1% possibility of innocence can never make a conviction" drove the inferior vena iron to attack the vulnerability of the trial predicament. Ganghyeonung the evidence presented at the criminal evidence collection process was not used to this effect. Ganghyeonung had kidnapped unite to inferior vena iron and josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul min) and a fake mask Nami was endlessly between the hostage.In the inferior vena iron To make a ganghyeonung to disclose that he was guilty of the mask. But the fact that if the failure to comply with the law had to take off clothing inspection revealed. The father may give up the way of the desired test, the choice of iron placed in the inferior vena acquitted of ganghyeonung still not possible to see how the situation was to yeokyiyong like ganghyeonung with the law.

Operation of the inferior vena iron to fix the law against ganghyeonung to exploit the law was offering a tongkwaeham. Inferior Vena iron that was used back then as a witness himself yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) point to say that he is not masked, and yuminhui certainly have not seen evidence of who sent the e-mail. This allows evidence dwaetgo again take effect, ganghyeonung conviction has become inevitable.

But the bloody showdown counterattack josangtaek not be made to put the strap tension until the end. Iron and inferior vena josangtaek ganghyeonung, learned the fact that securing a recording file that can reveal the sins of all josangtaek grab the yuminhui hostage threatened him. In the inferior vena iron themselves as jjikge video says that he is caught weaknesses were masked to josangtaek.

The inferior vena iron knee should bow again by the evil. But now the time is approaching put an end to a long fight. I can not yet predict the feelings of anger would turn to the conclusion whether this tongkwaeham, who sseoyaman the dilemma of the inferior vena iron mask is likely to continue. Iron and went inferior vena notice that bring everything to finalize their revenge. What to choose whether inferior vena iron, and the law is gwichu is noted at the conclusion of the 'masked check' whether the sword and shield to whether the wicked.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story, the last time today (9th) 10:00 broadcast.

I wonder about the rating ..did the rating for last night episode increase or still the same as last week ...?

Archived