[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo Sang Wook And Park Yeong Gyu Look Like Father And Son

c95wapxvg36b13wgi1tjh31qktokssxv.jpg

[by Yanchingsally Chu] KBS 2TV drama “The Man in the Mask” has unveiled a photo of Joo Sang Wook and Park Yeong Gyu.

In the drama, Joo Sang Wook plays the role of a prosecutor and Park Yeong Gyu plays his father. His character is a typical type of person who aims for success and has sly and cheeky personalities. However, when he encounters criminals, he will turn into a hot blooded person, covering his face with a mask and punish them with his fists.

In the photo, the setting was the graduation ceremony of Joo Sang Wook. Joo Sang Wook wore the clothes of a prosecutor, holding a bouquet and a graduation certificate with him. Park Yeong Gyu, on the other hand, smiled brightly with a proud face as a father of a prosecutor.

It is said that Joo Sang Wook and Park Yeong Gyu play good roles as the father and son in the drama. They developed great chemistry and hopefully will bring a lot of funny and touching moments to the audience.

Meanwhile, the first episode of “The Man in the Mask” will air on May 20. (photo by Kimjonghak Production)

Annyeong everyone....i'm back here~

kyaaaa....i'm going crazy waiting for this drama.....

here...our JSW full ready to seduce chingudeul......

GT8QGU8.jpg

LsIemUP.jpg

*now..i'm feeling sorry to LDW* hur hur hur...... for always cover his handsome face :))

Ohhh....also i'd like to invite my friends to peep here.....

@bebebisous33 @littleloony @ilchul and @Mau_Cherry (are you already here?)

@kyunii88 my dear chingu... thanks for the invitation! close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406 happy-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073I will try to watch it, if I have enough time for that! Honestly, I like the main actor. He was great in "birth of a beauty" that's why I am quite interested. panda 22

Thanks for drop chingu...i thought it is your cup of tea drama so thats why i invite you here...and if you will active here later...it will become our 4th thread that we have meet in same periode airing...LOL

I like this drama because all the kind of drama that my favourites are all in here (comedic, romcom, investigation)

and i hope there is not too much makjang (too much politic/evil things/secret involves) and not too much mello.....^^

@MissA hahaha thank you chingu...we are here full ready for our drama premiere...fighting!!!

So excited of this. I think we'll get to see JSW's funny side again. I love him more in this kind of genre because he's really good at it. I'm sure he'll ace this one as well. Two more days! :)

Annyeong everyone....i'm back here~

kyaaaa....i'm going crazy waiting for this drama.....

here...our JSW full ready to seduce chingudeul......

*now..i'm feeling sorry to LDW* hur hur hur...... for always cover his handsome face :))

Ohhh....also i'd like to invite my friends to peep here.....

@bebebisous33 @littleloony @ilchul and @Mau_Cherry (are you already here?)

​Of course my friend - I´m in wating mode! As I once said - I´m not the Person who will comment a lot while I´m waiting - but I am waiting. Even my worste fears came true looking at the mask - woa onion head

I´m still sure I will love it! I just hope they let the police not be total dumb. Pictures and Clips let us hope for great chemnestry - as I see it. So - we will meet us here too. victory onion head

Hi everybody , new in this thread! I´m very excited for this new Sunny´s project!! .. I have seen the trailer , and I like! , also , for me is a dream that her partner is Sang Wook , he is a incredible actor!  ... And your chemistry is AMAZING!!! *ship , ship , ship* xd ... Well , now I'm waiting for see the first episode :))

FIGTHING MASKED PROSECUTOR!!

this is heaven... lot's of still's and  GIF of Kim Sun-ah... 

and other thing the more i see the mask the more i feel that the mask is ugly as hell (i want to use the F word but i'm afraid i would get warning for it)... i more prefer a mask like Zorro used... i never a big fan of wrestling/WWE mask... 

Archived