[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atiyam

@eunsuhae,  you are 100% right without Hong Seok Cheon, I wouldn't know if the two stars were even filming in the same country. lol. Iam happy for these picks but KSA is usually active with her fan pages and we are getting zero from her. I know that they are all working very hard but.............HELP. I need more. I might have to come back on the day of airing to be truly satisfied. 

Thanks again faithful team for all the news and pics. 

@eunsuhae,  you are 100% right without Hong Seok Cheon, I wouldn't know if the two stars were even filming in the same country. lol. Iam happy for these picks but KSA is usually active with her fan pages and we are getting zero from her. I know that they are all working very hard but.............HELP. I need more. I might have to come back on the day of airing to be truly satisfied. 

Thanks again faithful team for all the news and pics. 

​@atiyam    Hi there, please check my FB fanpage..  I always post news about KSA. hehe (https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)

Guest Yurichin

@claribel05 Hong Seok Cheon is uri Unnie's PR ?? :D:D

​He is one of the cast. He belong to Sun A unnie's team.

​yea I know....just saying for intermezzo (not in literal meaning)^_^^_^  those question mark doesn't mean for questioning, * sorry my habit^_^...we should thank him millions ^_^

Guest atiyam

@claribel05, Thank you so much for all of your detailed info on our lovely Kim Star. I do enjoy your facebook page (stalk very often, actually) and it does keep me well informed. I will continue to wait patiently for news. Continue the good work. ;)

Guest ororomunroe

Stills For Upcoming Dramas: Kim Sun Ah In 'Masked Prosecutor'

Star News - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Sun Ah on her first day of filming..Anticipating her role of a detective 

1. [+1629, -27] This noona doesn't look old at all while I have aged greatly

2. [+1578, -23] Sam Soon-ah, why do you never age?...

3. [+1253, -29] Heol. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah in a drama together. I'm so excited!!!

4. [+94, -3] Can't go wrong with Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah. As long as the drama is well-written, it will be a guaranteed success.

5. [+36, -1] How can she be 40 years old and still look so good?

6. [+30, -1] I got really addicted to 'Scent of  a Woman'. I'm anticipating this one too!!

7. [+24, -1] I've been a fan ever since Kim Sam Soon, my favourite drama. 'Scent of a Woman' and 'City Hall' were amazing as well

cr: kkuljaem

'Masked Investigator' unveils Kim Seon-ah's first still images (2015/05/05 )

Kim Seon-ah is returning to the small screen in three years. Her appearance during the first filming session for the drama, "Masked Investigator" was captured.

On May 5th, KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Investigator" unveiled Kim Seon-ah's still images from her first filming session. She plays the female leading role, Yoo Min-hee, an elite graduate from Korean National Police University, who is never swayed by any sort of pressure and pushes forward to accomplish what she believes.

The first filming was done in Hongdae area. Kim Seon-ah dressed in the clean and neat police uniform demanded attention. She did not lose her smile all throughout the filming session and had a chit chat with the spectators who gathered around the filming set as well. She also showed off her Japanese language skills responding to a question from a Japanese passerby at the spot.

The production team of "Masked Investigator", Kimjonghak Production said, "Kim Seon-ah has been making efforts to own every single details of the script since her cast was confirmed. While Kim Seon-ah is already well-known for her ability to bring up a character to life, we'd like to ask for much anticipation on what she will come up this time with her character, Yoo Min-hee in "Masked Investigator""

"Masked Investigator" is scheduled to be aired on May 20th after the completion of "Unkind Women".

@claribel05, Thank you so much for all of your detailed info on our lovely Kim Star. I do enjoy your facebook page (stalk very often, actually) and it does keep me well informed. I will continue to wait patiently for news. Continue the good work. ;)

​You're welcome! and thanks too^^

Kim Sun A Facebook

By...SuNNy

너무 오랜만이죠!

오랜만!
오랜만이니까!
오랜만이므로???ㅎㅎ

저보다 좀 더 잘생긴... ㅋㅋ

배우 주 상욱 씨와 함께~~ 왔어욤^^

이번 드라마를 이끌어갈
(KBS2 복면검사 5월20일 (수)Start..) 

상욱씨 (대철)응원 많이 해 주시구요^^

날씨가 더웠다 .. 싸늘했다 ... 합니다.

언제나 늘 건강이 우선입니다. 아시죠? 

또 올께요~^^ 

Coming SooN...철이랑 미니

SuNight~^^

(Baidu)

Oh My! .. the picture JSW n KSA  so sweet ...fell in love with these two already .. n the teaser ..ha ha just  can't figure out the mask yet .. ¬¬:D .. hope it will be awesome and sexy for our hero!! ha ha

Thank you for the video preview chingu @kbleon ♡♡♡

Whaaattt...is he really wearing mask?i mean i always thought the "mask" it just like personality not a real meaning as mask...LOL

looks like there are more comedic scenes for this drama...hahaha...cant waiiiit anymore!!!

Thank you for the video preview chingu @kbleon ♡♡♡

Whaaattt...is he really wearing mask?i mean i always thought the "mask" it just like personality not a real meaning as mask...LOL

looks like there are more comedic scenes for this drama...hahaha...cant waiiiit anymore!!!

@kyunii88  I though the same thing I didn't know they was going to literally put him one I guess with everyone asking was he going to be wearing a mask they decided to change the concept of the story and put him in one.. I like the idea of JSW wearing a mask at night as some kind night hero to right the wrong of justice  

Guest atiyam

Lucha Libre mask (mexican wrestling).xD HAHA. I guess I won't be able to lust after him at night considering that I won't be able to see much of his face. I am still hopeful of the direction they are going. They have to know  what they are doing........right?????:/ I am just happy to see how wonderful they look together.I plan to ship this one beyond the drama. We will see:wub: 

Guest Yurichin

I'm in the dream-land when this thread having fun ^_^...omaigad...yes finally unnie update her FB page its been so long....Thank you for all the updates

"serious but fun drama"....gonna note this, not good if too much comedy...can't say anything about the teaser...need the drama right now!!!:D:D

@kyunii88 isn't that the premise from the beginning ??? forget the Zorro things ??? get back to Zorro...:D

Archived