[Drama 2015] Bird That Doesn't Cry 울지 않는 새

joy17

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Synopsis

This drama is about the revenge of a daughter (Hong Ah Reum) who lost her mother to a Greedy and Evil Lady (Oh Hyun Kyung).

Cast

Main Cast

Hong Ah Reum
Kang Ji Sub
Oh Hyun Kyung
Ahn Jae Min

Supporting Cast

Lee Kyung Shim
Jang Hee Soo
Jang Do Yoon
Cha Soo Yun
Baek Seung Hee
Baek Seung Hoon
Choi Sang Hoon
Jung Yoon Suk
Han Seo Jin
Suh Tae Hwa
Joo Min Ha
Lee Doo Suk (이두석)
Han Ga Rim (한가림)

20150427_1430098619_49800400_1.jpg
No Not Cried, Bird

Director
Writer
Language: Korean
Station: tvN
When: Every morning at 9:40 am
Release date: May 4, 2015
Episode: 100

Story: A drama about revenge towards Cheon Mi-ja (Oh Hyun-kyung) by Oh Honey (Hong Ah-reum), whose role model mother is murdered Insurance and loses everything. 
Starring Oh Hyun kyung [Soompi]
Hong Ah-reum  

Recap
First teaser:
OST

Rules

Now this is one daily I'm really looking forward to..  

​@valsava Why? Is it because it's a reunion of The Witches? LOL. I don't know much about this yet, so I'm gonna keep a rain check on it first.

@Jadrcloud I'm more excited about this drama because of the writer.. The writer wrote one of my favorite drama Ice Adonis (AKA Yellow Boots) I never get tired of looking a that drama.. The story was well written and executed beautifully.. So when I say I'm really forward to this drama I'm excited to see how this story will be written and if this is the right cast for this daily..   

Tear jerker love stories??

​@sang,  No this is no tear jerker this is a revenge drama.. Just my cup of tea..  

@hanyeoun,  Thanks for moving the everything over to the temp thread and also the live links..

@LdyGmerm,@awsparkle,@tinatrix236,@Jadecloud,The live links to TVN is posted above in hanyeoun post..They both works 

​@sang,  No this is no tear jerker this is a revenge drama.. Just my cup of tea..  

@hanyeoun,  Thanks for moving the everything over to the temp thread and also the live links..

@LdyGmerm,@awsparkle,@tinatrix236,@Jadecloud,The live links to TVN is posted above in hanyeoun post..They both works 

Ok got it! I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully it will be as good as Ice Adonis or even better!

@tiffanny-loveley,   Welcome Soompi, Our normal thread isn't really like this but Soompi is doing something to the original format of the thread so just bear with this horrible look I'm surprised you was able to join in this temp thread but we will only be like this for a week and things will be back to normal next week.. If you show interest in this drama then you'll be among the daily gang so no need to feel like a stranger we are the friendly bunch but do speak our minds when it comes to a drama we are all interested in especially me so feel free to speak your mind we don't bite and I look forward to reading your comments about Bird that don't cry.. I'm posting the two links I found on this drama..

@tiffanny-loveley,   Welcome Soompi, Our normal thread isn't really like this but Soompi is doing something to the original format of the thread so just bear with this horrible look I'm surprised you was able to join in this temp thread but we will only be like this for a week and things will be back to normal next week.. If you show interest in this drama then you'll be among the daily gang so no need to feel like a stranger we are the friendly bunch but do speak our minds when it comes to a drama we are all interested in especially me so feel free to speak your mind we don't bite and I look forward to reading your comments about Bird that don't cry.. I'm posting the two links I found on this drama..

​Thank u so much ^^ i'm in love with this drama already :)

Guest ina111

@valsava - I really appreciate the reminder! I stumbled onto this thread shortly after you started it on the old forum, but then forgot about it. I usually have a hard time watching serious revenge dramas because the lead characters tend to get beaten up badly, and the revenge part is rarely satisfying. This one looks promising though. I like the lead actresses, and this writer has shown that they can write a good story. 

I imagine there's probably no hope for English subs, but I'm planning to give it a shot anyway. :)

Archived