[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't blame her for loathing him in the least and can only imagine the depth of her fury.  Not only did she sleep next to him for the past 10 years but SHE TOOK CARE OF HIM...fed him, bathe him, worked menial jobs, called him yoebo, tried to make herself feel affection for him, tried to make up for a wrong she never committed, felt guilty that he "saved" her (now that she knows it's a lie), and had this man pretend her son fathered by the man she actually loved was his son and form a bond with him.

And none of it can be undone, that time is gone.  It would give me chills as well to be even in the same room with a person that did something to reprehensible to me in the name of a sick and twisted love.

I have no words for what a despicable person he is.

I totally agree with the above. As the pieces start falling into place of her memories ED's anger and discuss will only get worst. JH wanting to have a baby is only going to make ED hate this man more. 

sooyoungdaebak said:

Out of curiosity, is this drama popular in China? I remembered My Love From The Stars was so popular there. Since MLED is a really good drama, I wonder if China would show a lot of interest in this drama as MLFTS. 

I know you've got your answers already. I just want to add that while MLFTS is a purely fictional and fantasy drama intermingling ancient era with the new current era, MLED is more realistic and grounded in modern day setting. It is well-loved in China, as evidenced by the ranking in online streaming and interests by c-social sites and c-media with numerous glowing reports/reviews. Also, depending on how it will progress and end, MLED could create another high for the hallyu wave that's been sweeping that huge country. 

Below listed are SOHU Kdrama Rankings for Eps 1-8, to give everyone an idea of the popularity of MLED in China:

SOHU KDRAMA RANKING 搜狐韩娱 5月第4周(0525-0531)

1. 《特殊失踪专案组M》OCN
  2. 《制作人》KBS
  3. 《假面》SBS (PREMIERE WEEK)
  4. 《Who Are You-学校2015》KBS
  5. 《心情好又暖》MBC
  6. 《亲爱的恩东》JTBC (MLED Ep 1+2)
  7. 《让女人哭泣》MBC
  8. 《橘子果酱》KBS
  9. 《前女友俱乐部》TVN
  10. 《蒙面检察官》MBC

SOHU KDRAMA RANKING 搜狐韩娱 6月第1周(0601-0607)

1. 《制作人》KBS
  2. 《假面》SBS
  3. 《亲爱的恩东》JTBC (MLED Ep 3+4)
  5. 《心情好又暖》MBC
  6. 《听到传闻》SBS
  7. 《让女人哭泣》MBC
  8. 《橘子果酱》KBS
  9. 《前女友俱乐部》TVN
  10. 《蒙面检察官》KBS

SOHU KDRAMA RANKING 搜狐韩娱 6月第2周(0608-0614)

1. 《亲爱的恩东啊》JTBC (MLED Ep 5+6)
  2. 《上流社会》SBS (PREMIERE WEEK)
  3. 《制作人》KBS
  5. 《假面》SBS
  6. 《心情好又暖》MBC
  7. 《让女人哭泣》MBC
  8. 《橘子果酱》KBS
  9. 《前女友俱乐部》TVN
  10. 《蒙面检察官》KBS

SOHU KDRAMA RANKING 搜狐韩娱 6月第3周(0615-0621)

1. 《制作人》KBS (FINALE WEEK)
  2. 《上流社会》SBS
  3. 《亲爱的恩东啊》JTBC (MLED Ep 7+8)
  5. 《假面》SBS
  6. 《心情好又暖》MBC
  7. 《让女人哭泣》MBC
  8. 《Hidden:隐藏身份》TVN
  9. 《蒙面检察官》KBS
  10. 《橘子果酱》KBS

valsava said:

So this is the reason we may see RA II at EH parents home because ED has left him and moved in with the sister or taking over her place because didn't HA move back in with her parents..

I'm just wondering what is the best solution to stop JH and SR dead in they tracks about this fake and fraud marriage business without it effecting EH reputation not that he would care but would she really want to disclose the horrible deeds that they put her through just so JH can have her in his possession..         

@valsava You're right. HA and MA have moved in with parents/grandparents. So Eun Dong and Ra Il can stay in their now-empty house. Or pehaps Mi Soon will be of help.

I'm inclined to think that once the horrible deeds of Jae Ho (and incl. stepdad) become known to the public, Eun Ho and Eun Dong will gain support/sympathy points instead. Seo Ryeong by then, would be just as shocked at what Jae Ho has done. And if she still has some nuts screwed rightly in her head, will realize she shouldn't be joining forces with Jae Ho, and should just give up on pursuing Eun Ho cos that's not going to work in her favor. Hyun Bal too, should wake up from siding Seo Ryeong cos of her wealth, and try to help Eun Ho and Eun Dong reunite. Hyun Bal should have by then realized too that Ra Il is Eun Ho's son. When Seo Ryeong asked him to highlight the point that Eun Dong was pregnant with some other man's child while seeing Eun Ho, Hyun Bal did comment that it seems unlikely cos he knows Eun Dong loves Eun Ho a lot too. But he gave in cos Seo Ryeong started an entertainment company and made him the head.

I agree with some here who said stepdad Seo speaking with Reporter Park will backfire instead of help his and Jae Ho's cause. I'm still more inclined to think stepdad Seo did not know the true parentage of Ra Il, and that his involvement, coupled by his not knowing how the accident happened and what's the true state of relationship between Jae Ho and Eun Dong pre-accident, were all motivated by Jae Ho's lies and some deal Jae Ho offered him. I think Jae Ho is the most evil one of all the baddies in MLED. And we haven't seen the end of his evilness yet. 

I can't keep up with you guys!! RL getting in the way.

Anyhow, I skimmed a bunch of pages and I'm still behind. What resonated with me the most is what @sooyoungdaebak said about JH and the extent of his evilness even to RI. I agree!!! I don't think he will hesitate to use HS and ED's child as a weapon against them. He didn't hesitate in taking him as his own, he won't hesitate to use him knowing that it will hurt HS and ED a lot!

All I have to say is that if there is not redemption in the end, I will be flipping tables. Reality says, bad stuff happens all the time and people don't always pay for the wrongs that they committed. But since this is a drama no less, I'd like to see that the perps get what's coming to them for all the bad things they have done to ED and HS. I know in ED's heart, she will forgive and that's her nature and I do feel that HS may too if ED did. So with that, I think they could possibly get past all this. But I wouldn't really care if JH rotted in a jail cell for the rest of his life (i know that's not going to happen since this technically isn't a crime of that nature as dictated by law) but it certainly feels like a crime.

SR - don't get me started with her. She's a sorry excuse for a women and giving all women a bad rep. Move the heck on... there are plenty of other hot men out there.

I think Jae Ho is the most evil one of all the baddies in MLED. And we haven't seen the end of his evilness yet. 

This leads me to a line in Written preview of Episode 11:

‘I am going to get bad…I have no choice but to be bad against that (one) person

I believe the 'I' here is JED and 'that person' is CJH.  The writer makes it clear it's 'one person' JED feels she has no choice but to be bad against. (It could very well turn out to be someone else (ie. JEH) since Korean language does not specify the 'I' in its sentence structure like this.

I find this extremely interesting line still. Assuming this is JED talking about CJH, is it because Choi Jae Ho is the lone culprit or is it that she hasn't learned the full scope of all the evil doings that's been going on behind her back or behind her memory.

I don't think we know this for sure but it should be revealed in EP 11.  Nevertheless for the writer-nim to make that a headline of the Preview, which is unusual in itself to is something we should pay attention to I feel.

I can't blame her for loathing him in the least and can only imagine the depth of her fury.  Not only did she sleep next to him for the past 10 years but SHE TOOK CARE OF HIM...fed him, bathe him, worked menial jobs, called him yoebo, tried to make herself feel affection for him, tried to make up for a wrong she never committed, felt guilty that he "saved" her (now that she knows it's a lie), and had this man pretend her son fathered by the man she actually loved was his son and form a bond with him.

And none of it can be undone, that time is gone.  It would give me chills as well to be even in the same room with a person that did something to reprehensible to me in the name of a sick and twisted love.

@thegoldbug,  Maybe it's his death we are foreseeing because ED wants to kill him.. I know I would feed his azz poison day by day the kind that can't be detected or leads back to her..      

If there is death, I hope it's of Choi Jae Ho and by suicide.  I don't want JED or JEH having anything to do with it.  I don't want that tragedy on them.  

[note: I'm not condoning suicide by this.  I know how sensitive a topic that is for many.  We are talking fiction here.  Thank you.]

I totally agree with the above. As the pieces start falling into place of her memories ED's anger and discuss will only get worst. JH wanting to have a baby is only going to make ED hate this man more. 

I agree as well. And Jae Ho really doesn't think he did anything wrong or is simply in denial, to even think of 'sleeping' with Eun Dong now? She never did love you, mister!

And I agree, what's done cannot be undone, and I feel there's no justice, no punishment which will be appropriate or enough. Yet Jae Ho wants more? He wants to sleep with Eun Dong, he wants to fight with Eun Ho? and more evilness with Seo Ryeong? Geez.

Will the death of Jae Ho suffice? Methinks not either. Not being mean-hearted, just thinking what Jae Ho did to Eun Dong really is, in @thegoldbug's words, "no words for it", and  in @seungshin's words, "beyond the pale". Btw, thanks for that good lesson on what Eun Dong said. It's interesting and creepy at the same time. I bet when you who understand korean heard it the first time, it must have sent chills down your spine. For me, just reading those words with the knowledge of what evil Jae Ho has done to Eun Dong, and indirectly to Eun Ho, was enough to send chills down my spine. I can't wait to see Eun Dong start kicking azzzz. 

@stclaus LOL. Love those kung fu moves :) Would certainly come in handy for Eun Dong :) 

Guest vvpal

@awsparkle: Yes and no luck.

@seungshin: The headache photo is my favorite.

And all chingus ... if you have not seen Frozen Flower, you should. You will see a side (okay all sides) of JJM not shown in his earlier works. He was already a bonafide star before that movie, and to dare take on the role of a gay king in love with his guard (I would too if my guard is Jo In Sung), shows his willingness to take risks and take his acting skills to a new level.

A photo from someone with a great sense of humour and skill for photoshop:

This is when Hyun Soo insisted he had to carry Eun Dong by piggyback because she couldn't possibly walk up all those flight of stairs with a sprained ankle.  Ha Ha !

hdY1ECJ.png

Cr. DCInside

@seungshin

>> This makes me wonder more, what is going on with the Korean public in their drama watching habits.  All the dramas are suffering from low ratings. 

I think the viewership may be as big as before.  It just viewing habits of audience may have changed. With easy access of dramas online, people no longer need to rush home to watch their favorite dramas in front of TV (or computers). They can do whenever they like.  I think the Korean TV ind. should start to consider alternative measures for viewership. 

@seungshin

>> This makes me wonder more, what is going on with the Korean public in their drama watching habits.  All the dramas are suffering from low ratings. 

I think the viewership is as big as before.  It just viewing habits of audience may have changed. Witheasy access of dramas online, people no longer need to rush home to watch their favorite dramas in front of TV (or computers). They can do whenever they like.  I think the Korean TV ind. should start to consider alternative measures for viewership. 

That's for sure.  A similar problem exists all over the world in terms of the challenge of measuring true viewership in this advanced IT era.  What better country to invent and master the new way than Korea?  The country of TV/Internet drama and ubber hi-tech populace.

sooyoungdaebak said:

Out of curiosity, is this drama popular in China? 

Also, depending on how it will progress and end, MLED could create another high for the hallyu wave that's been sweeping that huge country. 

Below listed are SOHU Kdrama Rankings for Eps 1-8, to give everyone an idea of the popularity of MLED in China:

Hidden Content

I can see how this drama will sell well in Asia especially.  Wonder how this will do in Japan.  They loved Winter Sonata which is an understatement.

This makes me wonder more, what is going on with the Korean public in their drama watching habits.  All the dramas are suffering from low ratings.  Monday Tuesday dramas, Hwajung, High Society and I Remember You are all down in ratings.  Is there something going on in the country we know of that's affecting the ratings this way, including My Love Eun Dong? 

I really think the traditional way - putting a set top box in certain household - of measuring viewership has long become almost obsolete. If that is not improved upon, I really doubt the accuracy of the ratings offered these days. After all, the bulk of viewers, apart from ajummas who have to stay home, are usually out and about. 

With the internet being so advanced and offering so many online streaming sites; with handheld devices, laptops and mobile phones looking sleeker and nicer, and having varied utilities including better and clearer screens, and smoother streaming capabilities, these factors, plus portability, can reach more viewers than the traditional TV box. 

My heart goes for little Ra-il, with the love and time Jaeho has invested on him sincerely (I hope), it would be really hard for Rail to react or simply to understand why... His world will be at stake too... Poor little kid

I did but it doesn't work for me. I even tried saving a copy of the photo to my Google Photo and using that URL but to no avail. It usually hangs up after I click the INSERT INTO POST button. A few times it showed up on my posting (work in progress) but when I click the SUBMIT REPLY button, it doesn't show up when it's published. I'm perplexed.

Can anyone refer me to tech support and tips? In addition to inserting images, right now when I click QUOTE, the whole thread shows up and I think it's spamming when some posts are unrelated. Using example above, I only wanted to quote @xXMzSmilesXx but everything above came with it and while I can delete the words, I cannot delete the headers.

@vvpal Try looking at these links below for some guidance :) 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/321763-updated-65-new-forum-tutorials-faq/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit

@seungshin,

There's always that big white truck k-dramas are so fond of. It could just jump the curb and latch on to that wheel chair and roll JH right into the Han river. 

@awsparkle LOL Thank you for that...it makes me LOL. But it's a really good idea too. (pardon me, but I really loathe Jae Ho now.)

ynWtjvf.gif

sooyoungdaebak said:

Out of curiosity, is this drama popular in China? I remembered My Love From The Stars was so popular there. Since MLED is a really good drama, I wonder if China would show a lot of interest in this drama as MLFTS. 

I know you've got your answers already. I just want to add that while MLFTS is a purely fictional and fantasy drama intermingling ancient era with the new current era, MLED is more realistic and grounded in modern day setting. It is well-loved in China, as evidenced by the ranking in online streaming and interests by c-social sites and c-media with numerous glowing reports/reviews. Also, depending on how it will progress and end, MLED could create another high for the hallyu wave that's been sweeping that huge country. 

Hidden Content

valsava said:

So this is the reason we may see RA II at EH parents home because ED has left him and moved in with the sister or taking over her place because didn't HA move back in with her parents..

I'm just wondering what is the best solution to stop JH and SR dead in they tracks about this fake and fraud marriage business without it effecting EH reputation not that he would care but would she really want to disclose the horrible deeds that they put her through just so JH can have her in his possession..         

@valsava You're right. HA and MA have moved in with parents/grandparents. So Eun Dong and Ra Il can stay in their now-empty house. Or pehaps Mi Soon will be of help.

I'm inclined to think that once the horrible deeds of Jae Ho (and incl. stepdad) become known to the public, Eun Ho and Eun Dong will gain support/sympathy points instead. Seo Ryeong by then, would be just as shocked at what Jae Ho has done. And if she still has some nuts screwed rightly in her head, will realize she shouldn't be joining forces with Jae Ho, and should just give up on pursuing Eun Ho cos that's not going to work in her favor. Hyun Bal too, should wake up from siding Seo Ryeong cos of her wealth, and try to help Eun Ho and Eun Dong reunite. Hyun Bal should have by then realized too that Ra Il is Eun Ho's son. When Seo Ryeong asked him to highlight the point that Eun Dong was pregnant with some other man's child while seeing Eun Ho, Hyun Bal did comment that it seems unlikely cos he knows Eun Dong loves Eun Ho a lot too. But he gave in cos Seo Ryeong started an entertainment company and made him the head.

I agree with some here who said stepdad Seo speaking with Reporter Park will backfire instead of help his and Jae Ho's cause. I'm still more inclined to think stepdad Seo did not know the true parentage of Ra Il, and that his involvement, coupled by his not knowing how the accident happened and what's the true state of relationship between Jae Ho and Eun Dong pre-accident, were all motivated by Jae Ho's lies and some deal Jae Ho offered him. I think Jae Ho is the most evil one of all the baddies in MLED. And we haven't seen the end of his evilness yet. 

I agree with you. ED's stepdad really thinks, Ra Il is JH's son. The one who created this web of lies is JH: I guess, he told his father-in-law that ED was two-timing and since the father prefered JH, he believed him. That's why he is blaming ED for everything. He knew that JH was interested in ED and because of his fame, he thought, ED might think about JH as well, since his future looked much better than EH/HS.

To me, HB has already switched sides... because we saw that he was upset with the gala organised by SR. He didn't know what was the occasion and learnt it just before. He tried to avoid a scandal. So he isn't really helping SR any more, just like in the past. ED has won her mother on her side. HA will change the side too based on the preview (DNA test). So the gala had an impact on people around ED and EH.

Funny is DK and his cousin are working for the couple. When the latter asked her if she wanted to go DK's place for some vacation, to me, it was clear that DK and his cousin had organised a meeting between ED and EH without them knowing.  

Funny is DK and his cousin are working for the couple. When the latter asked her if she wanted to go DK's place for some vacation, to me, it was clear that DK and his cousin had organised a meeting between ED and EH without them knowing.  

OMG It did not even dawn on me.  @docster6 was right you are a genius.  It's just so there right in front of us.  DG set up that first dinner for EH with ED.  MS said she had heard everything from DG.  She heard ED crying about how much she loved EH even though she had told him they were going no where.  My Gawwdd.  This is so awesome.  So on point with one this writer would do.  Thank you @bebebisous33 !

PS:  And DG was talking to EH about the location being moved from JaeJu.  Did he arrange that too?  He would have had to create the storm in NamHae?!  Or just used it as an excuse to move it to Jaeboo Do... Bahahaha the list is endless.........

Archived