[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

From the preview Eun Dong's adoptive father goes to a lawyer?O_______O OMG, troubles for our OTP! Another thing: Hyun Soo's parents maybe will find out that Ra Il is their grandson...O___O

I think the ED adoptive father goes to the reporter. I distinctly hear him say 거짓말 (lies) but maybe I misheard it! If I didn't he probably went to a reporter and is trying to say that this book is a lie and maybe tarnish HS reputation! BTW thanks for the new preview!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the preview Eun Dong's adoptive father goes to a lawyer?O_______O OMG, troubles for our OTP! Another thing: Hyun Soo's parents maybe will find out that Ra Il is their grandson...O___O

I think the ED adoptive father goes to the reporter. I distinctly hear him say 거짓말 (lies) but maybe I misheard it! If I didn't he probably went to a reporter and is trying to say that this book is a lie and maybe tarnish HS reputation! BTW thanks for the new preview!

Oh...so stepdad Seo wants to sue or made public the lies, saying the book is all about lies. But if he sues or create a public commotion, it'll be good for OTP. The truth will come out into the open. Should be favourable to OTP in the end.

Ahhhh what I could roughly make of the written preview through google translate

- ED/EH spend the night together??

- JH's "we need to have a baby" speech makes HA question the truth

- EH's parents will get a "EH" feeling from Ra Il when he comes over (as seen in the preview on this page)

EH's parents noticing the similarity of Ra Il being a picky eater - not liking green onion.. EH's mom says wasn't that 'just like HS when he was little?'  Ohhh good. Ra Il's birth secret will be revealed soon. 

You guys.....YOU GUYS

we finally have an official DC Gallery  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=eundonga

We worked so hard to finally get this gallery.... I can't believe it's actually formed!!!!!!

Wow FINALLY! Thanks for the link.

--------------------

At JTBC Media Conference, CPnim Song Praised Kim Sa Rang:

Kim Sa Rang's Amnesia Performance Better Than Expected.

(YAY! Go KSR Go!:w00t: Fighting!)

9gFeYT5.jpg

CR: Sports Chosun

@trucsil213, Thank you for the lovely Couple 2005 MV. I love all three Couples : 1995 innocent love, 2005 feverish love and 2015 painful love leading to blissful love soon. I love all the OSTs in this drama. The one you chose has such a cheery feel that suits that couple before the accident.

@lolly84, Thank you for the new preview! So excited that RA II's birth secret will be revealed soon. Not only do we get the hint of the similar `fish leg' of HS and RA II, we now have the `dislike for green onion' hint. We, the viewers, don't really need the DNA test result, do we? haha. It is so great to see HS's parents having a meal with both grandchildren even though they are not aware of RA II yet.

I think the reporter is Reporter Park who calls EH's attention on the goat milk story in Episode 5 or 6 ?

@seungshin,  Ok the frontal lobe I buy because her head could have hit the winshleld of the car among the impact and we all have pretty much figured it out they took her out her norm to keep he in the dark but I still think 10 yrs is to long for something like.. Granted it makes sense and very simple but we'll have to wait and see, I'm so into this drama haven't been watching any of my other including my daily's.. Love a good drama and pleasant company you guy's are the best I have guest in my home and it's been hard on me today my fellow Eundongers and they not leaving to Wed.. What to do   

@valsava I too subscribe to the thinking just as @seungshin mentioned. Chingu-ah... why would 10 years be too long? Some peeps never recover from a head trauma impact (but her condition is Retrograde Amnesia. Not permanent and not incurable). You're prob right about the impact Eun Dong suffered caused by her head hitting the windscreen, thus the frontal lobe damage explanation given by writernim. So I'd think 10 years is believable. Me too, so engrossed in MLED, been neglecting a couple others that I also like. Have a good time with your guests. And come back here soon! :angry::D

And now seeing stepdad Seo going to a lawyer or is it a reporter, intending to sue/made public cos the book was all lies (ep 11 prreview), I am more inclined to believe it was all Jae Ho's manipulation. It's true that stepdad may not have liked Eun Dong since the adoption, and was more mad at her when she wouldn't listen to his orders to date Jae Ho and stop seeing Hyeon Soo. But how the accident happened, the true state of Eun Dong's feelings for Jae Ho, and the lies and sham cooked up post-accident, I now believe it was all evil Jae Ho. Stepmom prob collaborated cos she thought it was for the best interest of Eun Dong, who at that time, was pregnant and in a half-vegetative state of being, and with amnesia. 

I think so far writernim has done a wonderful job with being credible and staying out of the makjang k-mush. So if writernim is true to her good-form thus far, and continues to impress, we won't (thankfully) be seeing ludicrous development. But, still gotta cross my fingers. Anything can happen... 

Episode 11 written preview:

‘나빠질래… 한 사람에게 나빠질 수 밖에 없어’ 

병원에서 깨어난 정은(김사랑 분)은 돌아온 기억에 재호(김태훈 분)가 소름끼치게 싫고… 

미순(김미진 분)과 제부도로 여행을 떠난다. 

늦은 밤, 주체할 수 없는 기억들에 정은은 은호(주진모 분)에게 전화를 하고…! 

드디어 만난 은동과 현수! 꿈결같은 하룻밤을 보내는데… 

한편, 자신과 정은을 묶어두기 위해 아이가 필요하다는 재호의 고백에 현아(김윤서 분)는 의문을 가지고… 

은호의 부모는 라일에게서 익숙한 느낌을 받는데…! 

다시 만난 은동과 현수, 그들에게 다가올 또 하나의 시련!  

Translation 

‘I am going to get bad…I have no choice but to be bad against that one person’

When Jung Eun (KSR) wakes up in the hospital she loathes the memory of Jae Ho (KTH) so much he gives her chill down her spine…

She leaves for Jaeboo Do with Mi Soon (KMJ)

She is unable to control the returning memories and calls Eun Ho (JJM) late at night…!

Eun Dong and Hyun Soo finally meet! They spend a night together that feels like (as good as) a dream…

Hyun Ah becomes suspicious after hearing Jae Ho’s confession he needs a baby to bind Jung Eun and him together….

Eun Ho’s parents feel the familiarity in Ra il…!

Reunited Eun Dong and Hyun Soo, and an ordeal that awaits them !

Very excited about this preview:

I believe it is JED who is going to get bad, against CJH!  Nothing more scary than an angry Korean woman and the words used in that preview about how ED feels when she remembers JH (yikes).

So happy the writer-nim kept Hyun Ah from revealing she was related to Eun Ho to Jae Ho and Eun Dong.  If she hadn't JH would never have given her a confession.

I so believe HA will use the result of the DNA test at a perfect moment when it's most appropriate (like when the false report comes out unless the reporter is on our side) like if JH tries to claim paternal rights over Ra il.

Just so you folks all know (especially those who thought the kiss in EP 11 preview  was a dream/illusion).  The translation literally said they had a 'dreamy' night.  This means it was so good so it felt like a dream not that they dreamt it (I think Enligh meaning has both too).

I love that the preview says another trial will 'come to them' not to 'Jung Eun' alone or 'Eun Ho' alone but to 'them.'  They are together now.  They are a team.

Things will get tough since JH (and her father) will fight them and So Ryong (and JH) will fight Eun Ho to shake his roots but I'd say bring it on.

Eun Dong and Hyun Soo are mad as hell and they can't take it anymore.

[preview video deleted]

Translation:

Episode 11 Video preview:

ED:  I am going to go back to 10 years ago, I want to start over again

JH: I would like to have a baby I need something that will bind Jung Eun and me together.  I don’t have that.

EH’s dad:  You don’t like green onions?

Ra il:  I don’t like it because it’s slippery.

EH’s mom: He sounded like Eun Ho when he was young.

SR: I want to shake Ji Eun Ho right down to the roots

ED’s father:  This book is all a lie.

ED:  Oppa, Hyun Soo oppa!

EH:  Have you waited for long.

ED:  You are the one who's had to wait for so long.

Translation 

‘I am going to get bad…I have no choice to be bad against that person’

When Jung Eun (KSR) wakes up from the hospital she loathes the memory of Jae Ho (KTH) so much he gives her the chill down her spine…

She is unable to control the returning memories and calls Eun Ho (JJM) late at night…!

Eun Dong and Hyun Soo finally meet and spend a night that feels like (as good as) a dream…

On another hand, Hyun Ah becomes suspicious after hearing Jae Ho’s confession he needs a baby to bind Jung Eun and him together….

Reunited Eun Dong and Hyun Soo, and another ordeal (trial) that will come to them !

Thank you for your translation as always @seungshin!  And of course to @jadecloud too!

I can't wait for this.  The story will keep moving forward.  The trial facing them will likely be caused by Eun Dong's adoptive father.  It will be interesting the impact on Eun Ho's career.

ED's father wants to discredit him, but may have the opposite effect in forcing ED to come forward with all that JH and her father had done to her.  I wonder how Writer-nim will write the reaction of the public?

As I've previously said I am so glad that we are at this stage of the story rather than the OTP totally apart until the last 10 minutes of episode 16.  Looking forward to see how ED and EH face the upcoming trials TOGETHER!

As I've previously said I am so glad that we are at this stage of the story rather than the OTP totally apart until the last 10 minutes of episode 16.  Looking forward to see how ED and EH face the upcoming trials TOGETHER!

@WinCee Agree with u. How often we get the unsatisfying ending coz the otp just make it on the last minute. Hopefully this writernim is totally different.

Translation 

When Jung Eun (KSR) wakes up from the hospital she loathes the memory of Jae Ho (KTH) so much he gives her the chill down her spine…

Eun Dong and Hyun Soo finally meet and spend a night that feels like (as good as) a dream…

On an other hand, Hyun Ah becomes suspicious after hearing Jae Ho’s confession he needs a baby to bind Jung Eun and him together….

Reunited Eun Dong and Hyun Soo, and another ordeal (trial) that will come to them !

Thank you for the translation.

Well Episode 11! I am waiting :wub::wub:

@seungshin~~ Thank you very much for the translation :wub: 

I wonder who is the "I" in the title of the written preview.

I read someone asking is somebody's sick coz of the photo of JJM in a pharmacy?? I hope not.. Do you guys think ED had complications during the accident?? That would be so cruel. Just NO...

By the way, do you like the new Soompi format? I prefer the sidebar on the right, like before. You can vote here:

Archived