[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@seungshin,

JH is a bitter man because even with no memory of HS he knows ED never loved him as she loved HS. He applied the guilt and enslaved her as punishment for not loving him. 

Her brain suffered a memory loss but not her heart.  Her heart remembered.

I don't think EH sees ED as a possession on as does JH.  EH knows deep within his soul the love they shared for each other. Even with ED having no memory there's still that deep connection between them. Just as EH makes ED's heart flutter the same goes for EH. 

I agree with you that for EH Eun Dong is his air earth and fire.  I was explaining the use of the word 'steal' and 'claim' etc.  and the implication of using those words ! Unconsciously or Consciously.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava:... I must agree completely with your idea that Eun Dong needs to write her own autobiography!  I know someone suggested it earlier, but suddenly it seems so right.  

For one thing, once the news breaks that she is the woman Eun Ho called  "My Fiancee", the woman he has loved for 20 years,  who will care that she  "ghost-wrote" his autobiography for him.  The facts will show that she and Choi are not married, and RaIl is not his son.  

Publishers will be begging her to write her own book and we know it will be a best seller!    So thank you for opening my eyes. Why couldn't I see that before?     :huh:                 

EDIT:... NOW I see the change in format, with all news items on the left.  I have n my screen  magnified to 150% --- makes it easier to read, but I thought it was being distorted because of that.     

Welcome aboard @bebebisous33, Looking forward to some interesting thoughts from you.. 

@seungshin, I think I pretty much figured out what happen prior to the accident..

I understand what you are saying but I am curious about what happened to Eun Dong in the whole 10 years that she was missing from Eun Ho's life.   From the moment she was taken by the priest and the nun after her granny's death, her adoption, her marriage, her move and stay and return from the US,  

If she got all her memories back which I assume she did at the end of EP 10 it would be of all of this not just what happened between her and EH (though that's the main story here of course).  

The way the writer-nim makes everything so simple and clear but meaningful, I'd say she will have Eun Dong having a long long cry after learning all of this and putting all the puzzles together and figuring out what to do step by step and putting them in action.  

Yes I do trust this writer-nim a lot to my own peril perhaps.

@valsava,

I agree ED was in her right mind and calling for HS so this makes me think ED must have suffered another trauma. Something that her mind couldn't handle so she suppressed everything before the last 10 years. . This is where adopted father and JH come in.  Whatever happen is the reason they went to the US so nothing familiar would trigger her memory. 

@seungshin,

Good point you brought up about the culture. There could have been an arrangement between the families. JH was all set to go with it because he was in love with ED but she had other plans of who she loved and wanted to marry. In JH's mind HS was taking the woman he loved away from him. It didn't matter that ED loved someone else.He loved and wanted her and to him she was his. 

JH is a bitter man because even with no memory of HS he knows ED never loved him as she loved HS. He applied the guilt and enslaved her as punishment for not loving him. 

I don't think EH sees ED as a possession on as does JH.  EH knows deep within his soul the love they shared for each other. Even with ED having no memory there's still that deep connection between them. Just as EH makes ED's heart flutter the same goes for EH. 

@awsparkle,  This is makes me think they did something really criminal to her and adopted mom just telling her to live like this is for the best if not she will be hurt.. I think adopted mom is scared what they would have to face if it's found out that JH and adopted father went to such lengths to get her married to him.. Maybe they told her she was in a coma was actually to cover up putting her some place to give her some electric shock treatments into thinking the story they told her and to make her of all people to believe it.. But yes her being out of familiar surroundings would delay her recovery and giving the length of time they stayed in the US was enough for her back memories to be gone..  I don't think she's been back in Korea a year an look just this short time and being around EH hearing his voice they story the waves like looks that's it.. OMG I figured it out they did do those horrible treatments on her adopted dad may have told the people in the hospital she making the story up about her and PHS  but being back around EH has brought out those memories      

@valsava:... I must agree completely with your idea that Eun Dong needs to write her own autobiography!  I know someone suggested it earlier, but suddenly it seems so right.  

For one thing, once the news breaks that she is the woman Eun Ho called  "My Fiancee", the woman he has loved for 20 years,  who will care that she  "ghost-wrote" his autobiography for him.  The facts will show that she and Choi are not married, and RaIl is not his son.  

Publishers will be begging her to write her own book and we know it will be a best seller!    So thank you for opening my eyes. Why couldn't I see that before?     :huh:                 

@mdj101,  She write her story this will save EH career and herself from being ridicule by the world.. I hope someone suggest it or better yet go on national TV and tell part of her story.. The main part to tell is how her and EH got separated and who was the cause of the separation.. But if you remember those waves scenes she was having when she was trying to remember something about her past or hearing something that was relating to what PHS was saying.. This makes me think they did electric shock on her ED really loved PHS and was never going to marry JH and she knew her step-dad was still trying to force the issue and maybe planned to have them marry and go to the US together she study and he play ball.. Ed wasn't having any of that nor was she going to be forced to give up PHS so she told PHS lets speed up the process this what makes me think she purposely got pregnant just to thwart they plans and to marry the man she loved      

@valsava,

I agree ED was in her right mind and calling for HS so this makes me think ED must have suffered another trauma. Something that her mind couldn't handle so she suppressed everything before the last 10 years. . This is where adopted father and JH come in.  Whatever happen is the reason they went to the US so nothing familiar would trigger her memory. 

@seungshin,

Good point you brought up about the culture. There could have been an arrangement between the families. JH was all set to go with it because he was in love with ED but she had other plans of who she loved and wanted to marry. In JH's mind HS was taking the woman he loved away from him. It didn't matter that ED loved someone else.He loved and wanted her and to him she was his. 

@awsparkle,  This is makes me think they did something really criminal to her and adopted mom just telling her to live like this is for the best if not she will be hurt.. I think adopted mom is scared what they would have to face if it's found out that JH and adopted father went to such lengths to get her married to him.. Maybe they told her she was in a coma was actually to cover up putting her some place to give her some electric shock treatments into thinking the story they told her and to make her of all people to believe it.. But yes her being out of familiar surroundings would delay her recovery and giving the length of time they stayed in the US was enough for her back memories to be gone..  I don't think she's been back in Korea a year an look just this short time and being around EH hearing his voice they story the waves like looks that's it.. OMG I figured it out they did do those horrible treatments on her adopted dad may have told the people in the hospital she making the story up about her and PHS  but being back around EH has brought out those memories      

@valsava my dear I see your imagination is endless but this would be too much makjang!  You really think so?  May be you are right.  The way I see it I believe it will be a lot more simpler and more straight forward.  Much more benign.  I guess we will all have to wait and see.  

And Friday seems so far away!! :tears: I've rewatched episodes 9 and 10 and my heart was going to explode for the chemistry between our OTP. Kim Sa Rang and JJM are an awesome couple and their acting skills are the Best!!*_____*

Welcome aboard @bebebisous33, Looking forward to some interesting thoughts from you.. 

@seungshin, I think I pretty much figured out what happen prior to the accident..

I understand what you are saying but I am curious about what happened to Eun Dong in the whole 10 years that she was missing from Eun Ho's life.   From the moment she was taken by the priest and the nun after her granny's death, her adoption, her marriage, her move and stay and return from the US,  

If she got all her memories back which I assume she did at the end of EP 10 it would be of all of this not just what happened between her and EH (though that's the main story here of course).  

The way the writer-nim makes so simple and clear but meaningful, we will have her having a long cry and putting all the puzzles together and figuring out what to do step by step and putting them in action.  

@seungshin,  I see the adoptive mom face is plastered with so much guilt and to hear a child you brought into your home say thank you for raising me you was a good mom to me still leaves guilt on her face and begging her to just live as she is tells me they really did something wrong to ED.. Adopted mom did say they erased all her memories electric shock treatments could have been administered during that time because it was discovered ED was pregnant and they couldn't give her medication.. ED never had a head injury because of her pregnancy surgery wouldn't have been possible without something happening to the fetus with all the medication she would be under and to keep her under during the surgery so my guess is adopted dad took the opportunity to create the story while JH recovering ED was most likely in a mental hospital.. I think they left for the US after ED had the baby and JH could travel so they may have stayed in Korea about a year or 2 before they went to the US or maybe moved to Japan until JH could travel that far..        

Are we going to far when we label ED's step father and JH electrically shocked her to brainwash her or do I misunderstood the point?
To me the story just goes quite simple: ED's step father forced her to get married to JH but ED refused (Do we remember the time when she left the home, and her father blamed her to be unthankful - he meant that he fed her, and brought her up, in return, she must follow his marriage arrangement.),  When ED ran to buy the towel she bumped into JH, JH forcibly put her into the car, and caused the accident, to me it's intentionally. After the accident, she had the trauma and lost her memory, while JH is paralyzed. JH's mother blame  ED as the cause of accident, and together with the step farther, they fabricated the love story to make her feel the duty to take care of JH for the rest of his life. JH (on the previous ep, said to himself that he is sorry because he loved her too much), and his fault is just to join his mother to erase ED memory.

I think this would be enough for him to have the voice of public, and the right to fight for ED. In case he really did something criminal to her (I never think he did), then it's a full stop for him.

@valsava,

@seungshin,

@valsava my dear I see your imagination is endless but this would be too much makjang!  You really think so?  May be you are right.  The way I see it I believe it will be a lot more simpler and more straight forward.  Much more benign.  I guess we will all have to wait and see.  

@seungshin,  How else would you explain those wave flashes that we seen people with memory loss from a head injury will suffer from some kind of headache we have yet to see ED having a headaches.. Even with her having flashbacks she don't have headaches.. I could be wrong but if these horrible really did this makjung stuff I couldn't even begin to imagine what PHS will do if he found out..  

re we going to far when we label ED's step father and JH electrically shocked her to brainwash her or do I misunderstood the point?
To me the story just goes quite simple: ED's step father forced her to get married to JH but ED refused (Do we remember the time when she left the home, and her father blamed her to be unthankful - he meant that he fed her, and brought her up, in return, she must follow his marriage arrangement.),  When ED ran to buy the towel she bumped into JH, JH forcibly put her into the car, and caused the accident, to me it's intentionally. After the accident, she had the trauma and lost her memory, while JH is paralyzed. JH's mother blame  ED as the cause of accident, and together with the step farther, they fabricated the love story to make her feel the duty to take care of JH for the rest of his life. JH (on the previous ep, said to himself that he is sorry because he loved her too much), and his fault is just to join his mother to erase ED memory.

I think this would be enough for him to have the voice of public, and the right to fight for ED. In case he really did something criminal to her (I never think he did), then it's a full stop for him.

@gaixixon,  I don't think it's that simple speaking from the medical point of all this.. I don't think ED ever had a head injury during the accident.. How was surgery performed and nothing happening to the baby this mean RA II should be slow with his development but he's not or RA II is also adopted under both there names to keep ED pinned JH..     

Guest IguanaSoap

Kim Sa-rang loses 4 Kg while filming

photo608666.jpg

Actress Kim Sa-rang has lost weight.

She's lost weight although her schedule for the JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" wasn't as hardcore.

The reason is anxiety. She's always been anxious throughout the making of the drama as she never let go of her script. Even when it wasn't her time, she would analyze the script. Therefore, she didn't eat much and naturally, her weight declined.

A member of staff said, "She was very conscious about everything as it's been a while since her last drama. She found stability once she lost weight but she's still in her 40s. However, she's been working out regularly so she's still healthy".

Kim Sa-rang plays Joo Jin-mo's (Ji Eun-ho) first love and ghostwriter. She appears to be pure and neat in the drama. She is a character who lost her memory due to an accident and slowly recovers them.

[Hancinema]

The way the writer-nim makes so simple and clear but meaningful, we will have her having a long cry and putting all the puzzles together and figuring out what to do step by step and putting them in action.  

@seungshin,  I see the adoptive mom face is plastered with so much guilt and to hear a child you brought into your home say thank you for raising me you was a good mom to me still leaves guilt on her face and begging her to just live as she is tells me they really did something wrong to ED.. Adopted mom did say they erased all her memories electric shock treatments could have been administered during that time because it was discovered ED was pregnant and they couldn't give her medication.. ED never had a head injury because of her pregnancy surgery wouldn't have been possible without something happening to the fetus with all the medication she would be under and to keep her under during the surgery so my guess is adopted dad took the opportunity to create the story while JH recovering ED was most likely in a mental hospital.. I think they left for the US after ED had the baby and JH could travel so they may have stayed in Korea about a year or 2 before they went to the US or maybe moved to Japan until JH could travel that far..        

I remember @jadecloud posted information here about a memory loss caused by trauma from an accident where the frontal lobe of the brain is damaged.  This could be temporary and it can return (perhaps it needs a triggering event such as the letter from EH that granny found).  I am leaning toward that sort of situation for Eun Dong.

JH lied about the depth of their relationship to her parents. That they were in love when they were not. And they agreed to him marrying her so that he could have a wife (ED's father considers him a son) and she can have a husband (seemed like a good deal for them when she had no memory).  I would say that's about it.  The mother feels guilty because she's read the book and realizes that he was the true love.

I think this is bad enough.  I don't think the parents had to do anymore to inflict more damage on them.  JH 'loves' ED in his way and the adopted parents 'love' ED in their own way and they 'love' JH in their own way.  

I am not condoning their actions in anyway whatsoever.  I am going by the tone and the mood the writer has created so far and based on that I don't think we will see things going too much more.  Even with what we have seen so far ED will have more than enough to deal with.  

She's gone through loss of her love and memory loss for 10 years, I don't feel the writer-nim will put her through more with having to discover that much more from her parents.  Dealing with JH would be enough I'd say.  But who knows?

valsava,

Electric shock treatments would have been harmful to the baby.

@gaixixon,

I have to disagree on JH having a right to fight for ED.  .Because he loves her doesn't wash because it was not what she wanted. They took her right of making her own choices away from her. 

@awsparkle,  Ok I could be wrong on the shock treatments but I still don't think Ed had this serious head injury they did something to her.. Something so terribly wrong it made her lose her memory but it wouldn't have suppressed her memories for that long medication was out of the question to make her mind blank due to her pregnancy.. I'm really puzzled about all this and it's only Monday SMH       

I remember @jadecloud posted information here about a memory loss caused by trauma from an accident where the frontal lobe of the brain is damaged.  This could be temporary and it can return (perhaps it needs a triggering event such as the letter from EH that granny found).  I am leaning toward that sort of situation for Eun Dong.

JH lied about the depth of their relationship to her parents. That they were in love when they were not. And they agreed to him marrying her so that he could have a wife (ED's father considers him a son) and she can have a husband (seemed like a good deal for them when she had no memory).  I would say that's about it.  The mother feels guilty because she's read the book and realizes that he was the true love.

I think this is bad enough.  I don't think the parents had to do anymore to inflict more damage on them.  JH 'loves' ED in his way and the adopted parents 'love' ED in their own way and they 'love' JH in their own way.  

I am not condoning their actions in anyway whatsoever.  I am going by the tone and the mood the writer has created so far and based on that I don't think we will see things going too much more.  Even with what we have seen so far ED will have more than enough to deal with.  

She's gone through loss of her love and memory loss for 10 years, I don't feel the writer-nim will put her through more with having to discover that much more from her parents.  Dealing with JH would be enough I'd say.  But who knows?

@seungshin,  Ok the frontal lobe I buy because her head could have hit the winshleld of the car among the impact and we all have pretty much figured it out they took her out her norm to keep he in the dark but I still think 10 yrs is to long for something like.. Granted it makes sense and very simple but we'll have to wait and see, I'm so into this drama haven't been watching any of my other including my daily's.. Love a good drama and pleasant company you guy's are the best I have guest in my home and it's been hard on me today my fellow Eundongers and they not leaving to Wed.. What to do   

@seungshin,  How else would you explain those wave flashes that we seen people with memory loss from a head injury will suffer from some kind of headache we have yet to see ED having a headaches.. Even with her having flashbacks she don't have headaches.. I could be wrong but if these horrible really did this makjung stuff I couldn't even begin to imagine what PHS will do if he found out..  

She may have symptoms that points to different clinical condition but I really don't see the drama going into the details of that too much.

For sure we will have lots of emotional acting action from Ji Eun Ho in coming days.  When he finds out he's fathered a child! and ED is not legally married to JH (no capacity, no consent, no consummation = null and void), that may be pretty much all he wants.  He will want to smash JH and the parents into pieces but once he calms down he will have to think about it.  Like the way he did when he realized SJE was JED.  He was able to stop himself from getting out of the car until he can think, breath and figure out what to do.

Eun Dong will have a lot to do with what happens (may be her memory of what went on will come back that will put it in a different perspective for her) and what she or she and JEH will do about them.

@seungshin,  Ok the frontal lobe I buy because her head could have hit the winshleld of the car among the impact and we all have pretty much figured it out they took her out her norm to keep he in the dark but I still think 10 yrs is to long for something like.. Granted it makes sense and very simple but we'll have to wait and see, I'm so into this drama haven't been watching any of my other including my daily's.. Love a good drama and pleasant company you guy's are the best I have guest in my home and it's been hard on me today my fellow Eundongers and they not leaving to Wed.. What to do   

I hear you.  Isn't that why we are hanging out here Ha !  

She may have symptoms that points to different clinical condition but I really don't see the drama going into the details of that too much.

For sure we will have lots of emotional acting action from Ji Eun Ho in coming days.  When he finds out he's fathered a child! and ED is not legally married to JH (no capacity, no consent, no consummation = null and void), that may be pretty much all he wants.  He will want to smash JH and the parents into pieces but once he comes down he will have to think about it.  Like the way he did when he realized SJE was JED.  He was able to stop himself from getting out of the car until he can think, breath and figure out what to do.

Eun Dong will have a lot to do with what happens (may be her memory of what went on will come back that will put it in a different perspective for her) and what she or she and JEH will do about them.

@seungshin,  Yes he was able to calm himself down I think it was due to the fact he knew she had memory loss but now things have changed he knows she has start to remember and factor in his child.. I don't see anything or anyone calming him down once RA II is made known to him.. Maybe this is were his dad will come into help because they could talk him into seeking the best way to bring them both..  But I know EH and his parents is going to want that child even without ED coming..  

I'm re-watching episode 10 I love the scene with both men in front of one another JH on the elevator and EH waiting for him to get on in his chair I think this scene is awesome..  

Archived