[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud : that video is totally Daebak! And didn't HS call ED a 90 tailed fox too? So that's 10 times more seductive than the usual 9 tailed fox. No wonder HS was "buried for days"!  :wub:

And not able to let go for 10 years and have no dates during that time even though he is the top male star in Korea.  He is such a fictional romantic hero and the writer have us hook line and sinker.

Regarding HA, I don't think it's clear yet what she meant by protecting ED, it could be taken a couple of different ways. I'll reserve judgement until it's more clear.

Sorry to edit your wonderful take on JH and ED. I couldn't agree more. As for HA, I know we haven't been shown much yet on when she began being connected to JH and JE or how good a relationship she has with them. But, even if I have to eat my words later (if I have to...hehe), here's what I think:

It seems that many of you are mad at Hyun Ah for being on Jae Ho's side from this scene...

FcBEfOR.jpg

hSi3HGM.jpg

I gotta admit that my first reaction was likewise. But on second thought, I really can't see Hyun Ah betraying her hyung Eun Ho no matter what goodies/threats Seo Ryeong has offered/made or if she indeed is drawn towards Jae Ho beyond her professional calling(as alluded by some).

Reasons being: 1.Hyun Ah and Eun Ho are very close siblings who are able to confide in each other and take care of each other. Just mutually having best interests at heart; 2.Hyun Ah knows all about Eun Dong and her importance to hyung Eun Ho; 3.Being doctor in charge of Jae Ho, she knows about the accident that crippled Jae Ho and caused Jeong Eun/Eun Dong to suffer amnesia; 4. She's also aware of Jeong Eun/Eun Dong and her 'conspiracy and whirlwind theory', hence her invisible wall of fear in regaining her lost memories; 5.Hyun Ah is a compassionate person/doctor who believes in love, to the extent of sacrificing(though to her, it's hardly) for love. She has remarked to Eun Ho how they are not being filial children to their parents because they live according to their hearts/loves. 

My guess is Hyun Ah is trying to encourage Jae Ho, using any way any words she can, to speed up his recovery. Perhaps she is aware that Seo Ryeong has something up her baddie sleeves. Or perhaps Hyun Ah already knows Jae Ho's recovery is near, since she knows his legs and hands are responding well to therapy. With those in mind, she feels that only with a recovered and able-bodied Jae Ho will he be able to watch over Eun Dong when Seo Ryeong's evil schemes are carried out by her minions on Eun Dong. At the same time, Eun Ho increases his chances of gaining back Eun Dong. Or that Eun Dong will then be able to leave Jae Ho with a higher possibility and freer mind. 

I believe Hyun Ah is on her hyung's side, above anyone else, and so has Eun Dong's safety/wellness at heart too. I hear Hyun Ah saying 'jikyeo' which I understand to be 'watch over' 'protect' Jeong Eun. She didn't say 'keep' or 'hang on' to Jeong Eun. (correct me if I'm wrong here). Without a doubt, when she learns of the truth and the deception behind Jae Ho, she'll be an even bigger advocate for Eun Ho to regain/reunite with Eun Dong.

Writernim has been consistent in her various characters' development, and there appears no viable reason for a twist, so I can't see Hyun Ah veering off into the evil deep end in helping Jae Ho, which would also be contradictory if she indeed has the hots for Jae Ho.

Guess we'll all know as the plot unfolds...Fri is so far away!MI3uGfQ.gif

2015.6.22 MLE set

One of the tags says 'Novotel Ambassador' and it's a set.  Is that a hotel?

I read from MLE Official cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/eundonga). They will go back to 남해 to shoot. Yes that three days two nights place :wub:

2015.6.22 MLE set

I read from MLE Official cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/eundonga). They will go back to 남해 to shoot. Yes that three days two nights place :wub:

@lucy13880 You're right. OTP are filming at that Namhae 3D2N place. Baidu has the pics... 

Guest i.said.hi

2015.6.22 MLE set

@lucy13880 You're right. OTP are filming at that Namhae 3D2N place. Baidu has the pics... 

Really? Are they filming there right now? Do you mind posting the photos???

SOHU Entertainment Kdrama Rankings for the 2nd week of June 2015

1. My Love Eun Dong  2. High Society  3. The Producers

lwje9lg.jpg

TCIiYJf.jpg

CR: SOHU Yule - Joo Jin Mo praised for his excellent performance as Ji Eun Ho.

2015.6.22 MLE set

Really? Are they filming there right now? Do you mind posting the photos???

They are only releasing pics of the location and resort. Not of OTP. Maybe soon.

Guest i.said.hi

Got some possible predictions/ spoilers for drama

(sorry if this was already posted.... :( )

So I was at a korean website and I saw this posted.. possible predictions that's just a bit mind blowing 

(again... haha sorry if I'm late to the program since I don't think I could back track all 151 pages)

Screen caps included in the link so check it out even if it's in Korean

link  here

SO, basically what that post is saying is that ED might have written or have something to do with the drama "A smile"  which HS debuted in. The writer for that drama is Park Jung Eun. ED's new name is Suh Jung Eun. HS's last name is Park. As JE and HS promised that HS would take Ji as his last name and debut as Ji Eun Ho, it seems that ED took HS's last name. 

They even zoom up on the name of the writer of the script when they're showing the scriptbook.

YES there's a big possibility that park jung eun he scriptwriter is NOT suh jung eun because the 10 year anniversary drama that EH is currently starring in is also written by the same scriptwriter. I'm not sure how or if they're gong to play that in to the drama.

The person goes on to say that maybe we'll  be able to see ED's perspective later on as it seems that she had already found HS long before he had. She seems to have been watching him for a while, and in the scene where she walks by in a uniform (before HS goes into the telephone booth) you see she's carrying a trophy, possibly for writing. 

Again, these are simply speculations, and none of it might not be true. But it's always fun to speculate :)

This drama continues to be awesome for constantly doing new things to the old story line. And how new and refreshing is our newest K-Drama heroine Ji Eun Dong?  A strong and bold female character whom even in the midst of total chaos and turmoil in her life the write-nimr keeps her character consistent and grounded.

At the end of EP 8 she now knows she is Ji Eun Dong but she doesn't know what that really means. No one in her family is telling her the truth but thankfully she's not afraid to ask direct questions herself.  No reading between the lines or layers of convenient but unreasonable misunderstandings to move the plot for this writer-nim thank God !

However painful it might be for her I feel I can trust her to continue asking questions and put the full picture together herself.  When she has the full picture she will act accordingly.  This is what I look for in a good character and I love it.

We were moved by Ji Eun Ho's answer in this 'insider the car' scene in EP 8 but it took a lot of guts for Eun Dong to ask this Q.

She is an equal opportunity fact finder.  She's not afraid to confront her 'fake' husband directly either.

She's asked direct questions to her adoptive father and mother too.  

Writer-nim please keep our Eun Dong strong and bold and beautiful.  Thank you very much !

FGJEByC.gif 

@seungshinl Thank you for this awesome spotlight on our heroine, something I wanted to do as well. 

As I read this thread (and the entertainment media), I feel JJM getting almost all the love and accolades than KSR, who continues to draw me and amaze me with her excellent performance, her beauty.

Ji Eun Dong, Kim Sa Rang...Fighting!

@jadecloud Choi hubby prob wants to be healed so he can fight for ED 100% but I think him getting better makes it even less of a fair fight. One less reason for her to stay, methinks. Careful what you wish for?

@luv2skulz I agree. No reason to stay. No fight to begin with too. ED was and is so into EH, prob (I think absolutely) more than HS/EH knows. or viewers have been shown.

I can't wait to read ED's 'love story' in her upcoming book. I feel it coming :) What will it be titled? 'My Love Hyeon Soo'? or 'My Top Star Love'?

I knew it is a melodrama, so I decided to just download and wait for the last episode to watch the ending first... And yesterday, I made a huge mistake and now I'm really crazy for this drama... Want to watch it everyday. They are so good at making cliffhangers for every episodes we watched

Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang's acting are so amazing, especially Joo Jin Mo. His voice just so perfectly suits to his character... "Eun Dong ah" really makes me totally touched. EH's love for ED is just too beautiful. Hope the ending is happy since they've suffered a lot of pains.

Guest i.said.hi

@jadecloud Choi hubby prob wants to be healed so he can fight for ED 100% but I think him getting better makes it even less of a fair fight. One less reason for her to stay, methinks. Careful what you wish for?

@luv2skulz I agree. No reason to stay. No fight to begin with too. ED was and is so into EH, prob (I think absolutely) more than HS/EH knows. or viewers have been shown.

I can't wait to read ED's 'love story' in her upcoming book. I feel it coming :) What will it be titled? 'My Love Hyeon Soo'? or 'My Top Star Love'?

i have a good feeling that ED will write a drama script and EH will probably star in it. I also thought it might be titled "My love Hyeon Soo!" haha

Like the parallel where HS's big break was when he auditioned for a drama that was about finding his first love (and the heart break immersed in it), we'll probably see EH now acting as himself!

I'm telling you guys, like in my previous post, that Park Jung Eun Scriptwriter seems to be important in the future!!!

How am I going to catch up with the fast and furious flow of this thread! But so enjoyable!

@valsava, I also think that HA will take on the critical role of easing RA II to EH's family once the truth of his parentage is known. I also think that RA II was conceived on the very first night that ED stayed out with HS.

@thegoldbug, Agree 100% that the feelings ED has for hubby Choi is platonic and that both hubby and adopted mother are not really thinking for her best interest when she pleaded with them to tell her the truth.

@salijoo, thank you for the facts about EH's cars! I've never paid attention to them, always being more distracted by EH but he certainly is a very rich man. haha.

@lucy13880, thank you for info on ratings. I wish for better ratings mainly for the sake of the cast and crew as they are absolutely fantastic. To me, this drama is already above 2%. But as @salijoo mentioned, the online rating is increasing so that's encouragement and recognition for MLE!

@seungshinl, I can't agree with you more with your analysis of Eun Dong's strong character and love the 4 lines/questions you've selected to demonstrate her character. Let's hope that character stays consistent for the second half of the drama.

@stclaus, Your analysis/investigation to demonstrate that 20s ED did try to locate HS is daebak'!

@jadecloud, My take is that HA is on her brother's side. Her initial response to Choi to recover fast could be to ensure that EH does not get involved with a married woman and thus endangering his reputation, career and life. But I believe that once she learns the truth about the deception that Choi and the adopted parents practised on ED and about the true parentage of RA II, she  will do her best for her brother. She will stand on the side of a great, true, beautiful love.

Archived