[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Woah! Breaking news... Ahyoungie will get a lot of phone calls again... This time is a congratulatory messages! Jjong red alert! Kekeke Jjong and LSG moments! Throwback Wednesday!

<Wl46le.jpg

<rMiiw3.jpg

Edit: Ahyoung is for Jjong vice versa but LSG is mine! Hahaha... Fair enough?

Hehehe

Friends! Please do not quote pictures and vids.. Edit your post and remove video link and pics! Ty!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Jjongah's wedding cut thats not aired. Im curious who got the flower bouquet

Cr.on photo

from the picture looks like the flower was meant for sojin. well, sojin already at the age to get married 

Guest rant567

wow. need to back track to catch up with jjaongah news. I was watching GsD on one fine day and i have to pause sometimes because these girls are really loud! They are energetic and so entertaining to watch but it makes me wonder what happened behind the scene when Jjong was visiting Ahyoung in their studio. the fact that he could walking out of that studio practice alive was amazing :D  

and I am so happy for Jjong for the new drama. congrats Jjong, congrats Jjong! 

and that lee seung gi as a single bachelor is such unexpected news. for me, it just goes to show that celebrities relationship seems to be really fragile. tight schedules, public's scrutiny and all seem to hinder the relationship to progress. well, i hope jjongah could maintain whatever that they have right now and remain close. it's such a waste if they barely communicate due to their schedule and go apart. at the other note, Ahyoung must be teased by so many people now because of the news and I bet Jjong is one of those teaser :D 

oh, and more BTS of Jjongah please. I miss them so much, so this single picture of that BTS really means something to soothe my heart.  

ps. @Gitakawaii and  

(sorry, it seems like your name could not get tagged properly, so I just quote you instead): please dont quote pictures or videos. please remove the pictures and videos when quoting. that's against soompi's rules. 

Edited by rant567

i think we dont need to worry cuz after wgm we never heard lsg' name in Any ahyoung's interviews. cuz Her Ideal type change recently.Hehehehe....

I heard her ideal guys is a smart, quiet and shy guy. He may be a bit like a father, who is always looking out for her. Although he may seem shy, he can also be very mischievous and playful.

• Like 7

It is quite unfortunate that Girl's Day couldn't perform in the Inkigayo special show :( I miss them so much... Wish to see more interactions between them TT.TT 

By the way, are there any entries for the thread's contest? :) I really want to join, hopefully I can get my time to submit...

Anyway, I have just finished a new chapter for my JjongAh fanfic. Hope it will bring up some good feelings for shippers here while waiting for their news again. Thank you all for reading!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/990455/5

Chapter 5: You Belong To Me

• Like 4

hi guys..

today i feel so miserable. haha. i miss them. i think i start to fall in love with jjong and ahyoung during episode 3. bungee jump. start from that, i became addicted to them. lol. 

ehehey, theres a genie in our thread. so i wish we can see them together soon. pray hard:)

cr to: owndaddy

actually, i thought yura is a maknae. she look so innocent and so bright. the way she acted and the way other members treat her make me felt like that. when i watch her old videos, she rarely talked, but always laugh brightly. but now, shes abit different i think. she is more mature in many aspects. and jjong. i wonder what he is doing now. still busy? did he get to sleep? lately they are so quiet.. i hope we can hear many good news from them.. girlsday will debut in japan soon right.. i hope they will succeed! and jjong web drama will become a big huge hit!

sorry. i hope this is not a repost. enjoy guys. one fine day episode2 english trans !!

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 7

is this real? or is it edited? just curious because Jjongaholics are usually really creative in editing :)

it is just an edited pic...yeah so many ppl love them n wants them to become real. N many of them are talented jjongaholics...like many of shippers here...:P

• Like 1

"Wanna be on top?" aka "First post, first page-contest version 1.0!!!"

Dear Jjongaholics

It's time to update our first post on the first page in this thread! I need you to use your creative mind, to utilize your passion for JjongAh and to fill this thread with poetic and creative pieces. Hopefully, we can all gather here and have fun.

How:

1) Make a set of three banners. You can choose the theme yourself (see page one for reference):

a ) JjongAh: MUST include the texts "Hong Jong Hyun - Kim Yura", "JjongAh", "Official Soompi Thread" and a picture of them together.
Dimensions: 700 x 400 px - the main banner should be the biggest one.

b ) Hong Jong Hyun. MUST include the text "Hong Jong Hyun" and a picture of him.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

c ) Kim Yura. MUST include the text "Kim Yura" and a picture of her.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

AND/OR

2) Present a written entry about JjongAh. It can be a short poem, a small text about what you think of JjongAh, or a group of random, yet suitable words that describe JjongAh. Play with words and let your imagination go wild.
The text can be up to a maximum of 10 lines!

When:

Deadline: Saturday, August 29

Send your entries to me via private message and I will put up a voting poll on Sunday, August 30. We will vote for the final set of banners AND for the written entry that will be displayed on page one of the thread. It means we can have two winners in this contest! I'll post more about the voting later.

I hope as many as possible will participate, so please spread the word on social media! Let's rock this!!!!

@LinhFelix you still can submit your artwork and poems! Deadline will be on 8/29/15! I encourage all the artistic Jjongaholics and writers to join! Can't wait to see all the creative works of Jjongaholics in our thread! Fighting everyone! Thanks to @anniepanda!!

• Like 5

Seeing ahyoung's greek cover

OH MY GOSH! she looks absolutely stunning! I loved her red hair but i gotta say black and brown seems to suit her more.

make her look more innocent but at the same time incredible sexy (subtle) Especially love her in the second cover. she really looks like an angel in white! BEAUTIFUL! :wub::wub:

she just keeps getting more and more beautiful each day!

In more GsD news. Not sure if someone has mentioned it already but

GsD's MV surpassed 10million views! ITS INCREDIBLE!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/despite-a-short-promotions-period-girls-days-ring-my-bell-surpasses-10-million-views

*CLAP FOR GSD* congratulations girls!

Edited by kaoriharang
  • Like 10

Seeing ahyoung's greek cover

OH MY GOSH! she looks absolutely stunning! I loved her red hair but i gotta say black and brown seems to suit her more.

make her look more innocent but at the same time incredible sexy (subtle)

she just keeps getting more and more beautiful each day!

In more GsD news. Not sure if someone has mentioned it already but

GsD's MV surpassed 10million views! ITS INCREDIBLE!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/despite-a-short-promotions-period-girls-days-ring-my-bell-surpasses-10-million-views

*CLAP FOR GSD* congratulations girls!

of course chinggu.. when mode 'we r in love' is coming to their life, their look has change both of them. Although they not tell 7s directly.

• Like 5

Yura Geek style magazine

Beautiful Ahyoung

OMOOOOOOO STUNNING YURA :wub::wub::wub:

GUYS I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE , THAT YURA SNEAKILY TOUCH JJONG'S EAR ...OR AM I LATE!!!! HAHAHAHA:D:D

CMWuAl8U8AAW3mR.png:largeACTUALLY WHY THERE IS SOO MANY BEHIND THOSE CAMERA, THAT THEY ARE DOING SKINSHIP!!!

94b7738349529bea_sad_face.xxxlarge.gif

• Like 11