[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hi everyone. I am silent reader since yonghwa or yongseo couple. I had read all of your comments, inspiration or delulu and I enjoy it. I love all gifs, pics and quote about them. Just create an account because I want become one of jjongah couple supporters. I had registered jjongaholic. Please feed me all about them. Thank you for the translation and everything. I really love jjongah and I love you too. Yes you.. you are reading my comment.

Guest amdbest

yura in the list of Cute, charming, youthful idol along with Tao,suzy,eunji n another idol..
http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=116942
1427186953-100.jpg
and @hjjdai5y can u translate it?hehe minah talk about yura n jang su won,i'm curious hehe gumawong.. http://news1.kr/articles/?2154342

First off all i am a type of girl who like skinship #honestmode :)) but when i see jong and ahyoungie interact,i see a new thing in my vision. WHY?! Just to see them link their pinky finger to make promise or when they lovey dovey *small* touch to each other or that STARE,glare look at each other and then laughing makes me flutter and bend my fingers :\"> :\"> feeling excited (am i weird here?). I just dont get it why every SMALL things,small gesture they do made me shy :D:))

pinky_me_stv said: First off all i am a type of girl who like skinship #honestmode :)) but when i see jong and ahyoungie interact,i see a new thing in my vision. WHY?! Just to see them link their pinky finger to make promise or when they lovey dovey *small* touch to each other or that STARE,glare look at each other and then laughing makes me flutter and bend my fingers :\"> :\"> feeling excited (am i weird here?). I just dont get it why every SMALL things,small gesture they do made me shy :D:))

Guest hjjdai5y

Info: about Minah talking about Yura on Kim Changryeol radioarticle [ http://news1.kr/articles/?2154342 ] shared by @amdbest
I skip to the part they talked about Yura.
While Eric Nam sing his song "It's okay, It's okay" on the radio the same day, Kim Changryeol revealed that he and Minah talked about Jang Suwon.
He asked, "I heard that his partner in Love&War was Yura". Minah said "after that, Unnie(Yura) keep talking about that drama for 2 to 3 days. the empathy reduced from time to time because it's too funny"Kim Changryeol bring laughter by saying "I heard that during the kiss scene, he went closer 'hwik'  like a robot "
---
Info 2: about Yura's webdramaarticle [ http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1494345.htm ] shared by @lov3dj_stv
I skip to the part where they write about the drama. This might be the reason why the drama got delayed as they are searching for new replacement [what I heard from Korean Inspirit]
Before, Han Chaeyoung is said to appear as the main role Sherlock K for drama "Love Detective Sherlock K",but eventually her appearance is misfired.The officials from her agency explained humbly "it's hard for her to appear due to the schedule adjustment"

Urgent, i need help. LOL. I saw randomly Jjongah ep and i jumped to ep 28 while they were in Bali (avatar scene). Just 2 min before HJH shout loudly "Ahyoungi Princess, I Love You" . We all knew that he tried negotiate to do another thing and Ahyoung didn't give it. Then, i saw their EYES CODE/SECRET GESTURE here. I just noticed today (poor me). After that eye contact, he told "Why my friend did it?", then Jjong BRI came out. My delulu said that he told to AY with his eyes "why you asked me to do it for the show since i already did it often to you secretly? " And AY's eyes gesture didn't feel regret or shy, she keep asking him very confident. I need someone who also saw it please help me to make a gif. This ahjumma promise to this thread that i will not make a trouble with heavy bandwidth since i don't know how to put pictures, gifs, and how spoiler works :D Sorry, may be i will learn after my first FMV release (idk when, LoL) and for sure i have to force my husband again :P

Woooow Daebak !! Jjongah second house is already open..too bad I was not able to join the party..lol Welco-me (Jjong style) back everyone!! Now, I'm eating pepero sticks while lurking this thread and suddenly think about Jjong and Ahyoung touch lips LOL

Guest neshyu

Yeayyyy!!! New house, did i miss the party?? Hope not, heheey.. Where's the barbecue, we need kogi to light up this party Congratulation everyone.. :D

its almost a month wgm Jjongah ended and I'm still watching their episode and my heart still flutter watching their interaction......... and then seeing their pictures and video during the cable awards make me giggles like a crazy person.......  :x :x  knowing JjongAh really one of my happiest moments hahahaha.......  

That's unfortunate that her web drama got delayed...I hope it starts soon or she finds a better drama/project in the meantime. Her comeback with GsD is not til June (?) so it's a perfect time for her to do individual activities, besides the variety show (already done filming) and Kpopstar which will end soon.  Ahhhh!!! ~~~ i just want to see her in a drama ASAP!!!  [-O<
Edit~~ loving our new house!!! already moving so fast!

PEEKABOOOooooo...........ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ 
"Cutie Ahyoung"                                                                                         
tumblr_n76ejwlmGE1tdv0bgo3_250.gif 
"Cutie Jjong"tumblr_njld6awgn11rc4d7io1_250.gif

First post and "WELCOMEEE NEW HOMEEE, YAYY EXCITEDD....""Hope this thread always spreading beautiful and good news about Uri Couple" ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ Lu Lu La La Lu Lu La La
Note: All the Gif's credit to the righful owner

Guest Jjonglovesyura

Wow its been a while!after 2 months of being inactive here it good to see that there's a new house for our babies!how i miss everybody here...and after a month i just decided to watch their last episode today....need to catch up with all of you here so i will backread,ive seen alot of new shippers wow its daebak

0909_Jae said: its almost a month wgm Jjongah ended and I'm still watching their episode and my heart still flutter watching their interaction......... and then seeing their pictures and video during the cable awards make me giggles like a crazy person.......  :x :x  knowing JjongAh really one of my happiest moments hahahaha.......  

Daebakkk!!! This new home jumped a lot of pages since this morning. Im not used to seeing single-digit pages. Haha! I vow to myself to learn how to post pictures/images from my mobile phone no matter what it takes! And maybe someday with the help of this magical thread and all lovely shipperes here, i can also create gifs and fmvs!!! Never stop believing!! JJONGAH SARANGHAE

Guest hani_jjongah

ohh no.. whats wrong with me.. ok just now I'm lurking at youtube to watch jjongah moment and I caught this

At 1.41 and 1.46(for a loong time LOL)
Mian mian mian~~~^:)^ This is when they're playing in a swimming pool at Bali .Jjong was stare at yura's XXXXXX . Ok mian again . I didn't mean to be naugthy here, or am I ? 8-} LOL He's a man btw.. I don't know how to make a gif but IF I MAKE IT, IT WILL BE AN EPIC MOMENT =))P/S : Am I too naughty ;;)? Jjong was the one who is naughty u know hihi..Ok, at least he knows that his wifey is hot . Mian again kkk..
EDIT: I've been editing this post for numerous times :(( I think I might going crazy as I am not used to it huhu..