[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

The Girl's Day comeback is postponed till June,  the Sherlock K web-drama is not going well and the Kpop Star will be end next 2 weeks.Jjong does not have a fixed schedule  besides the Ingigayo.Yura interviewed that she will do her best for whatever on  variety shows or drama. (she is looking for a job)
If they need works, why not WGM again.I know it is almost impossible but let's make a miracle.I thought that I easily could get over their final and going back to my real life but without JjongAh I feel like there is a big hole in my heart. 

I feel sad to read your post dear @anniepanda . Idk i had to put insightful or awesome. I do agree with your comment and reason about copyright and respectful. But, please don't be scared.. we love all your art work, you are very talented and no doubt about it. For those who mentioned and being the reason for this situation, please kindly fix it and apologize. May be its about time difference and you have not read yet, but we hope this ship keep sailing with respectful and straight with the rules. >:D<

hey @Grimm_Jagg, you've mentioned about how we come miss ahyong's eye kiss to jjong, but yes she did that several time look at this

tumblr_ngtdeqsYac1tffyufo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngtdeqsYac1tffyufo2_500.gif

tumblr_ngtdeqsYac1tffyufo3_500.gif

crto: http://pinky-fleury.tumblr.com/
side note: if you happen to miss them so much i recommend this website, thankyou for the beautiful writer ♥♥♥♥

and hell yeaaahh for the second thread yahoooooo~ i hope the magic still here mihihihi, anyonggg chinggu~ big hug, thank you miss @tinkiebell and miss @anniepanda for everything, good cooperation! gomawong~

Good Morning Shippers~~~
*and it happened again*I would like to encourage anyone as Jjongaholics members who are always nice for all the time to appreciate other people's hardwork. I've encountered, seen and experienced things like this to be my posts taken out from this thread without permission or credit and it always feels awful. Gifs, pictures, translations, graphics need to be credited to the RIGHT owner (have seen credited to wrong person) and will be better ask permission before share it.
As much as agree that Sharing Is Caring, it is just simple thing to ask permission to the owner before sharing anything. And I'm sorry if I'm offended anyone but in my POV "credit to the rightful owner" is not acceptable. Who is the owner if you're not stated it? Who should I appreciate this gif/graphic/picture to? Please clearly stated which site/account you've taken the gif/graphic/picture if you don't know who has made it~~ And if you take someone's artwork, please don't edit and remove signature, after you receive permission from the owner to repost you have to post as it is, because it is literary NOT yours.
Once in my highschool day my friend taken my poem and posted it to FB and claimed it was his. I was so angry, and feel so awful that time, even confronted him saying I even still have the book where I wrote my poem with so many scribbles on it, yet he still insisted it's his. I can understand how @anniepanda feel. I believe we can support each other's work. Okay? Okay? ;) ;) ;)
Yura say : DEAL???10514103_713471978707545_1324383577_n_zp

9lwFnwo.jpg
I made this just for @anniepanda , don't get discouraged by the actions of some people, we all appreciate your work, and is understandable that you are upset about it , it will be a big loss if we don't get more artwork from you. I don't know how to make you happy so I made some Jjongah artwork for you to see.
SO PLEASE GUYS DON'T TAKE WORK FROM HERE WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT
PANDA Fighting!  sLo_panda.gif

Also can't wait for the Mizuno event today at 7pm kst , want some more Jjong pics 

Guest karatekid08

Hi friends, 1E6CD4AC70775D93DDD4E58D10E6A0E7.gif as much as we want to see our Jjongah be together again... but i disagree in putting them back on WGM show... they already bid farewell from it.... they already try to move on... instead i prefer them having a NEW SHOW....not wgm but a different show made for them.. where they can be themselves without constraints.... 042928A4A662005B5D70858964A7D645.gif

Don't worry about our Ah young and Jjong...both are talented people....they will definitely get a love call for more project offers... and honestly, i don't totally rely on the schedule they post on the internet...kekeke just 50-50... why? 6E976F1E84EACB8CE86F139E1BF7197E.gifwell, they need some privacy too when it comes to their future projects...posting all it on their websites will just spoil the excitement, don't you think? DB2951D2C1A44F651F44F97C182CFA67.gif

so, lets not stop wishing to this magical thread for future projects of Jjongah couple... it might come true right? 595C3B64D3EAFFFF5A756173CC422368.gif

Hi all, 
Finally, I'm home. It feels good to be home. Thanks Tinkiebell, anniepanda and the rest of the Jjongaholics for making this possible. You guys are the best. Let's keep their second home alive and let's keep spreading in here, anywhere the JjongAH spirit and love. 
Have a nice day Jjongaholics. Keep safe. :)

Every day is a JjongAh day since they left WGM. And yes, let's not have them go back to WGM. MBshits ratings have gone down drastically. That show has gone down in their standards since JjongAh left. I think we miss them so much, it's natural but let's keep wishing them new opportunities to be themselves and grow in their fields. I love that Ah Youngie is a go getter and she's participating in a lot of activities that come up. I'm sure there are lots of behind the scenes negotiations that are happening for future projects that we don't even know, their respective agencies really care for them. Saw the allkpop post of the DreamT ceo who went to watch Minah's street show. He sold his house to help them debut because he believed that much in them. WidMay is hustling for Jjong. I can't wait for what the future holds. Its 1pm in Korea right now and I'm hoping that by now, Jjong and Yura have texted eachother like 3 times. That would be more than what my hubby and I text. Lol.

Guest mmj_leong

leehyo77 said: The Girl's Day comeback is postponed till June,  the Sherlock K web-drama is not going well and the Kpop Star will be end next 2 weeks.Jjong does not have a fixed schedule  besides the Ingigayo.Yura interviewed that she will do her best for whatever on  variety shows or drama. (she is looking for a job)
If they need works, why not WGM again.I know it is almost impossible but let's make a miracle.I thought that I easily could get over their final and going back to my real life but without JjongAh I feel like there is a big hole in my heart. 

horticulture said: Every day is a JjongAh day since they left WGM. And yes, let's not have them go back to WGM. MBshits ratings have gone down drastically. That show has gone down in their standards since JjongAh left. I think we miss them so much, it's natural but let's keep wishing them new opportunities to be themselves and grow in their fields. I love that Ah Youngie is a go getter and she's participating in a lot of activities that come up. I'm sure there are lots of behind the scenes negotiations that are happening for future projects that we don't even know, their respective agencies really care for them. Saw the allkpop post of the DreamT ceo who went to watch Minah's street show. He sold his house to help them debut because he believed that much in them. WidMay is hustling for Jjong. I can't wait for what the future holds. Its 1pm in Korea right now and I'm hoping that by now, Jjong and Yura have texted eachother like 3 times. That would be more than what my hubby and I text. Lol.

Guest prism2103

@anniepanda cheer up! i hope u feel better soon! we all know you've poured your heart out for all the lovely creations you make for jjongah & this ship. not only your creations but ur dedication towards this ship we are all so very thankful for. EVERYONE PLEASE CREDIT & ASK FOR PERMISSION IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE & YOU SHOULDN'T MANIPULATE OR CHANGE ANYONE'S WORK. it is only a common form of courtesy & respect. i know jjongah shippers have good hearts & so i hope things like this wont happen ever again. who likes to nag esp when we have this much fun w each other! take this as a stern scolding from a loving family member :x so pls credit whenever you take information/things from places you see. thankyou! 
@leehyo77 1st of all a much needed group hug is required! *group hugs* haha i know everyone misses jjongah interactions. heck whether it be on mbc, or fancam, or WHEREVER i would loveeee to see jjongah again. but sometimes i wonder if it's better for their relationship to be kept between the two of them. even tho i would go crazy if they have another opportunity to meet & a meet where all the fans can see & share over their loving gazes, still i sometimes think it's probably best if their love was kept between the two of them. i too wish jong would have a drama soon, & yura either it be singing or acting would be active too. honestly wish our forum was abuzz w endless jjongah (either together or apart) activities, but IM SURE they will have heaps of things coming their way. ESPECIALLY when they are THIS POPULAR. jjongah popularity is no joke. jong's rising fame is no bluff, & girl's day power IS CRAZY. good things will come in due time :) but i totally understand how u feel :( i would lie if i said i dont miss them & wish they were out. (but girl... or boy i feel your pain :( missing jjongah man its hard. keep watching their past clips & continue to anticipate for their future projects & continue to go crazy over ur favourite moments of them! :D )
personally, i dont wish for jjongah to be on wgm anymore tho :( it's a miracle they met since they are so far in the spectrum of work & personalities (similar in many ways) but i think it would highly unlikely they would meet & mingle this much w.out the help of wgm, so for that i am thankful. however, tbh wgm is on the verge of breaking apart. w the recent scandals (endless scandals) & it's continual drop in ratings... i dont have confidence wgm will do any good for jjongah anymore. now that they've met & confirmed each other's feelings they can meet whenever and w so much more freedom (no need to restraint selves to fit into the pg15 rating ;) haha) but yeah that's just my personal opinion. 
ps. & dont u guys remember how cruel wgm mbcshiz was towards our couple near the end? & that so called house? sbs did themselves a favour by picking thrown away AAA gold in the right time :) 
JJONGAH FOREVER. JJONGAHOLICS LOVE U LONG TIME :x :x 
btw i hear jjongah's mizuno event w the soccer tournament is coming soon! the boy has worked so hard. hope jong has HEAPS of fun! HERE IT IS: (IT'S TODAY!!!!!!!!!!credit: With Hong Jonghyun ‏@withhongjjong  4h4 hours ago150328 's Today Event ~ 2015 Mizuno Korea Football Party "Golden Time" at Hanil Warehouse, 7PM CBJVGbIU8AAE2nc.jpgCBJVID6UcAAJ2Mv.jpg

Guest kimjjongah

There is no news abt jjong and ahyoung activities lately, but dont worry bcs they do shoot for ramen cf secretly to give you guys a surprise.. *just my delulu haha* :D Im dying missing them :((

Guest prism2103

there's this article that came out recently, the reporter talks about how actors/actresses from Vampire Idol are now showing potential as the hot youth stars of today :D look who they put up besides woobin JONG!! - seems like there is great expectation & hype for our jong YAYYYYYY! credit: TV Report (on pic) http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=675497
20150320_1426818600_99336800_1.jpg

Guest karatekid08

speaking of mizuno...someone posted in DC about the venue place...

3667272102_b1718b9b_image.jpg

cr: DC Hong Jonghyun

we are seeing a mini soccer field people...hahaha Jjong playing soccer will be so cool and manly...oh yeah~~ 482931AB6E7EFF2696E3B0D88D08FC19.gifgoal!