[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest hjjdai5y

Info :Translation (JJONG'S JAPAN WEBSITE UPDATE)
Hello. This is HJH.The afterglow from the short meeting in Japan still haven't gone away.The performance that I've worked so hard to prepare, I don't know if people are able to enjoy it or not.I've received a great strength from your support.I had a really fun time.I will work hard to do my part to create opportunity so that we could see each other oftenAlways be healthy and thank you.

Info : For those who asked about Yura's webdrama. According to previous article released ( http://m.news1.kr/news/category/?detail&2087245 ) this drama was scheduled to be aired starting from March 28 [1.30pm KST] which is tomorrow. But there's a rumours I heard from Korean Inspirit [infinite fans] that the webdrama will be delayed due to a problem(something I dont want to mention here since it's still a rumours). But let me stress this again, there's no confirmation release yet and it's still rumours. And I personally think the first episode for AY's webdrama will not be broadcast tomorrow since there's no preview or information from KBS/Dream Tea/Woolim.
And congrats Jjongaholics! Finally we moved to our new house. I will surely miss thread 1. Let's hope and pray for more good news in this new house. 친구야~ 억수로 사랑한데이 ㅋㅋ ^.^

Guest linarosa

a New Home means New hope ...

OMG ...  what an awesome happy family here :x

btw just came in to my mind is there any shippers as happy ...as positive ...as close and as caring each other like ours ?

>:D< :x

I don't if it's because everyone is happy because we have moved houses but enough is enough.I am seeing too many people breaking the rules. I am not going to name people, you should know who you are. We do not want to start off this new thread being moderated.Please don't spam, check for a minimum of 20 characters before you post. Do not quote pics/gifs/videos, please! 
Just because you see people breaking the rules does not mean you should do the same, in fact you should be advising them to follow them instead.
Also, @tituyphing has mentioned page 5 is lagging. Those who have posted a lot of gifs in one post please use a spoiler tag. If you don't know how to use one, PM me or any other member who you have seen using it.You know who you are. Fix it.
As a reminder to the seniors and an introduction to the newcomers, here are the rules:

Guest HopeyPlanter

HopeyPlanter said: jjongah4eva said: HopeyPlanter said: HOORAY!
In honor of the big move, I just watched all of HJH's "Hip Your Life" episodes and I'm traumatized.
I am begging. Would someone please post some chic, burning with intensity, tragically hip Jjongah gifs?
Please?  
HAHAHAHAHA.  Help.

Guest hani_jjongah

My speech for our new home :Dehhh ahh congmal  =)) =)) I'm so happy to see that we're all united to support uri jjongah. This house was reaaallyyyy BIG since we're all here kekekekee.. thank goodness I can still breath  \:D/And thanks to @tinkiebell and @anniepanda for your hard work ! I'm totally impressed . How about housewarming party tonight ???? <:-P and don't forget to invite jjongah too hihii
Thanks to @bch2lg for teaching me how to upload a pic and etc. You're so nice chinggu ahh :x
For uri jjongah, I'm totally love them ! I can't express my feelings on how perfect they are ! Visual couple right ?? ;)During WGM, they are so honest in every thing that they do that gain my interest to them.We can see how they change from the 'awkward phase' to a 'lovey-dovey phase' . I also love how jjong stares at uri ahyoungie face like ahhhh i don't know how to express it. :((tumblr_nhsr22Y0vR1tffyufo7_500.gifcredit to pinky-fleury.
LOOK AT HIS THROAT ! =)) Are you sure you can handle this, jjong ?? She's so HOT right kekeke..;))
Ok guys,, i think I have write long enough . :)>- 
:-\" 'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous:-\" 

P/S: I bet he's soooo jealous during cable award as all men stares :-O at his beautiful ahyoungie.. 

Guest karatekid08

Ah Young-ie during MNET (Naked 4 Show) - Minah's 4 letter talk.... (gif set 2)

Untitled-6.gif

Untitled-7.gif
Untitled-8.gif

p.s. yes friends~~ lets not quote images, gifs and videos...  410097583.gif

Guest HopeyPlanter

Aish. I broke the posting rules. So sorry!  New house. Couldn't find the bathroom. On a Jjongah note, HJH was AY when he was 21. Cheery, beautiful, innocent, gullible and sensitive.Whoever matched those two was a genius. 

Guest lov3dj_stv

hjjdai5y said: Info :Translation (JJONG'S JAPAN WEBSITE UPDATE)
Hello. This is HJH.The afterglow from the short meeting in Japan still haven't gone away.
The performance that I've worked so hard to prepare, I don't know if people are able to enjoy it or not.I've received a great strength from your support.
I had a really fun time.I will work hard to do my part to create opportunity so that we could see each other often
Always be healthy and thank you.

Info : For those who asked about Yura's webdrama. According to previous article released ( http://m.news1.kr/news/category/?detail&2087245 ) this drama was scheduled to be aired starting from March 28 [1.30pm KST] which is tomorrow. But there's a rumours I heard from Korean Inspirit [infinite fans] that the webdrama will be delayed due to a problem(something I dont want to mention here since it's still a rumours). But let me stress this again, there's no confirmation release yet and it's still rumours. And I personally think the first episode for AY's webdrama will not be broadcast tomorrow since there's no preview or information from KBS/Dream Tea/Woolim. 
And congrats Jjongaholics! Finally we moved to our new house. I will surely miss thread 1. Let's hope and pray for more good news in this new house. 친구야~ 억수로 사랑한데이 ㅋㅋ ^.^

Guest mmj_leong

ever said: Grimm_Jagg said: I think this is the first time I am seeing this... Is this Kim AhYoung checking out Hong JongHyun, or what?

It's not just him who stares... Nice to see good teamwork going. Our supportive JjongAh!!

Guest mmj_leong

Sorry this is a bit OT... This morning I'm really in a good mood coz we are in our new home! I lock finger with my hubby and is funny he ask me why do that? Lock finger only for DATING couple! =)) =)) then I scold him aren't we still dating after married?! Then I punished him to buy me a YSL lipstick that I want kakakaka!! What a happy day♡♡♡♡