[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

wow were using our new house, i maybe late, but im so excited to read everything i'll try not to be late again hihihi

11081024_984960428190558_762747065531775

Guest mmj_leong

Uwa...you guys are daebak! Open our new house door already 5 pages! Jjang! ♡♡♡ Already add 1 spoon full of happiness, 1 spoon full of best wishes to come true, 1 spoon full of love, 1 spoon full of hope etc...The whole house full with sugar sugar sugar! Sweeeeet sweeeeet home! Oh yeah!

Guest mmj_leong

This week will be a busy week for JjongAholic bcoz Jjong got event and Sunday for uri couple! Jinjia chu ah! :x :x full of happiness & excitement! SARANGHANDA CHINGGU! JJONGAH HWAITING!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guest Tiggersays_TTFN

Woah! Time out, please! I was really busy these past few days, real life's been calling - no, commanding - and I was surprised (to say the least), to see when I checked the first thread that we've moved!!! Nevertheless, call me a happy camper - we're still afloat, sailing! Happy to be here with y'all! JjongAh forever fighting! <3 <3 <3

NEW THREAD!!! NEW HOUSE! NEW SPACE to spazz, commiserate and posts wishes, delulus, new findings and insight and most specially NEWS about each of our lovely couple!
AHHHHH!! Our new thread, it still smell so new!! :))

So, as my first post, I'm bringing some thoughts to ponder.. I can't remember if we already discussed this or if somebody already found/pointed this hidden gem before, but, while I was watching the official MBC Channel JjongAh cuts with Eng sub, I found this snippet of the conversation between JjongAh and the Ulsan in-laws really, really interesting..

at minute 2:07 to 2:14, when he was talking about how now he knows where Yura got her playful/mischievous side, this is what he said..
Screenshot%202015-03-26%20at%2011.55.31%

Sooooo, when are they ever alone during WGM filming?? Inside the car? But, have we ever really seen them banter just like how the in-laws did to Yura when they met him? Hmmmmmm.... Is it a slip of the tongue, LOL! Does he mean alone someplace/some setting outside WGM? Do they meet outside filming and are sometimes alone from the prying eyes of the camera?? Or maybe, they do talk/call each other a lot during their private time, Hehe!! :D

This thread moved so fast, really. In the middle of my busy friday, i lurked in to the first thread, but it has closed. Congratulations to you guys, all of jjongah shippers around the world. Congratulations for moving to the new house and thank you eonnie @Tinkiebell for making us this beautiful home. Now, this house is not just a house for us, but this is going to be our "home". Someone said, home is where the heart is. Our heart and love are here, right? And the "home" is where we can come back anytime we want. We can virtually laugh here, cry here, or hug together, here. We can read All information about our couple completely here. And we will give our support for jong and yura from here too.

Guest bbblyzu3

crto:
12.gif
:x  Uri 2nd home :) :)
<:-P <:-P

@anniepanda I already registered . am I not listed yet?
"Remember to submit your username and email address if you want to have the Jjongaholics title and color!
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28388770/#Comment_28388770
I'm tagging @cr1mson @kangchi11 @justhinak @Le_Sanguinea @mase207 @gemy @BeaF @chibichan223 @bbblyzu3
(Please let me know if I've forgotten anyone) -anniepanda-
"

Guest zhab6002622

Hello JjongAholics!!!!New Home!!! Awesome shippers!!!Let the ship keep on sailing!!!
WELCOME!!!!! #JjongAh #JjongAholics group hug!!!! FIGHTING!!!! 

It's Friday Afternoon and I'm bit emotional~~ I miss to waiting for text-preview hiks~~~ I miss seeing Jjongah again~~ the first time I feel bad like this since their WGM finished *uks hiks hiks*
I love this episode a lot~~~ from begining till the end Jjongah really enjoy themselves~~web_2083908804_8c2fe5f3_zps4jec5nj2.jpg

3745437468_6bd2122c_image_zpsemztdve3.jpweb_2083908804_a495e73b_zpsbhacgfi0.jpgweb_662134241_479fdf54_1425002268-28_zps

PS: please put on spoiler if you want to post many gifs, page5 kinda heavy to load because of that ^^ thank you so much~~~