[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ahjummas freeze, and SW-BR part awkwardly.

LOL DS' and SW's mom hurriedly run off and leave JH's mom by herself in the middle of the street. SW's mom comes back to peek but then runs off again hahaha.

DS' dad is sitting outside TK's dad's shop. TK's dad comes out with a drink and the 2 ahjusshis sit down and talk.

TK's dad: 'You heard, right?'

DS' dad: 'Of all people, why did it have to be Sung SW.'

both mom are acting strange and pretend to not see. but they peeked in corner lol

JH mom is the one in awkward situation.

DS and TK dad are talked while having cup of coffee.

SW mom seems bit frustated about SW and BR.

JH mom talked with dad about SW and BR relationship. but JH answered with cool words. JH mom is worrying more.

Both SW and BR's moms are in bed with massive headaches T_T

JH's mom tells her husband she was really shocked, and JH's dad is like 'Recently, couples with the same surname are common though? It's an old-fashioned concept.'

TK's room.

JH to SW: 'You should have been more careful!'

DS says she expected BR to run off to a friend's house but BR's at home.

SW tells the rest he plans to marry BR.

SW: 'I'll do well, so you guys don't need to worry.'

SW broods alone in his room at night. BR is in bed as well, sighing. DS pats her on the back and says 'Have strength.' DS pats her back again.

JH's mom to JH: 'JB isn't back yet?' JH tells her not to worry.

JH: 'Mom, you're okay right?'

JH's mom: 'Of course.'

Back.

SW and BR talk in the alley and SW kisses her goodbye only to see the moms coming and catching them haha They don't seem pleased.. and can't sleep at night. JH's mom tells her hubby and eh says it's nothing big since it's not like they\re marrying each other...

JB-MO on a date and they stroll through the streets.

JB: 'I thought MO wouldn't like (these kinds of dates) since you live in such a big house'

JB grabs MO's hand :wub:

MO sees her dad by the side of the road but she just ignores him and walks past... Her dad stares for a minute but just carries on speaking to a customer.

MO stops suddenly, and lets go of JB's hand...

JH's dad wakes up in the middle of the night to see his wife sitting up in the dark again. He suggests they take a walk around the neighbourhood.

They stroll hand in hand along the street. JH's mom brings up JB, and they have a chat about their son.

They end up sitting down outside the house. JH's mom asks if he remembers the day when their kids had their friends over for jjajangmyun, and they reminisce happily about those times :) JH's dad remembers how his kids used to shout 'Daaaaad!' Aww. JH's mom talks about how JB was really sick once and lost a lot of weight, and talks about how they had strength because of their kids.

JH's mom: 'I feel like our kids raised us. But I raised you!'

MO drags JB back to her dad's shop.

MO: 'Dad.' Her dad smiles.

MO: 'Dad, this is my boyfriend.'

JB does a deep bow to her dad.

MO introduces her dad as a businessman with a chain of tailor shops. JB praises her dad, saying he's like Bill Gates and MO's dad is like 'I'm better than Bill Gates.'

MO's dad: 'Wait a minute. I've heard your voice before. We've spoken over the phone before right?!'

MO quickly ushers JB into the shop and MO's dad rushes in after them, shouting. HAHAHA

Mi Ok dragged JB to meet his dad. wow! she's brave.

she said "Dad. I came." and introducing JB as his bf with her dad.

JB is start to talk nosense and make MO laughs.

but his dad saying he have heard JB voice somewhere.

back to JH household.

JB is talking with his parent. 

Archived