[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Can someone translate the article ? I tried to translate it using google but I didnt understand every single words lol. Someone pleaseee  ;;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo look forward to this drama, and seeing song ji hyo in it. the pictures of her and byun look amazing, they look faboules together. like a match made in heaven lol, i', shipping them just by looking at the pictures. I think there will be amazing chemistry between them. ji hyo looks absolutely stunning, hope we will get some hot scenes ;)

I read on DC sjh , they said that the first ep will be premier on 8/5. I dont know if I'm right bc its in korean. Anyway let's just hope that this story will become hit ;)

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHINGUSSSSS , WE GET TO SEE MORE BTS PICS 
viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21efda&no=29bcc42

AND YESSS THE FIRST EP WILL BE PREMIER ON 8/5 CANT WAIT !!!!!!! 

*dance to big bang's fantastic baby <:-P

OMG , THERE'S A VIDEO OF THEM READING THE SCRIPT AND I ALREADY CAN SMELL THEIR CHEMISTRY HHEHEHHEHEH.

HERE'S THE VID

I JUST CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS DRAMA :)

@yesyoong , I just , I can't , I can't control my excitedness (lol , is that even a word ? Hahahaha)

I will try to update about this drama as fast as I can ;)

1428534977244.jpgsomeone translate this article: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=572286&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnexearch%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%25EC%2586%25A1%25EC%25A7%2580%25ED%259A%25A8I think this guy will also join the cast

Archived