[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone :-h :-h

Thank you @Maetawinz for starting this thread :)

First post here after lurking for a long time...thank you for all your updates ^:)^ and please keep posting :D

Really anticipated Mong Jihyo and Byun Yo Han....even the drama plot itself is interesting about broadcast/producing film.... :x

May i summon a couple of my friends to be here?hehhehe.....

@delfin @anagard @Sarang21 @evie7 @libra22 @nazzy1109 @ilchul @chunnie36 @emme85 @icemaid @SUNlight02 @eunsuhae @alekaonu @onnififi @Moon_Fars @littleloony @denarvie @hazelzerone @juju84

I know @valsava already here...... :D

Hello chingudeul...i found this drama is going to be fun, lets spazzing together, but if its not your cup of tea just ignore my tag....hahahaha i dont mind :D

The premiere May 8th 2015 every Fri/Sat 20.30 KST on tvN

For all PAC member, since its on cable channel, so our hope to get more "exposure scenes" than on Big3 must be high... :)) :P

@kyunii88,  Hi,  TVN do show good drams but I'm really trying to decide if I'll watch this or wait until it has aired and fully completed with subs.. I can't think of the name of the other drama that I really enjoyed so much with the plastic surgeon..  So this drama isn't off my radar but I already have a full plate and will need to adjust my viewing time ..  I just wish I had another TVN live link if I can get one I'll watch live and follow up on the progress of each episode from the thread..   

hii everyone, I'm new in here, already heard about this drama

@kyunii88 thank you chingu for shout me out, but i must say it's not about my cup of tea or not, but what airing in May too,, :-O :-O :-O , it's sound like interesting plot, and since i have too many list now, i will wait how this story will going, ^_^

@kyunii88 thanks for the shoutout. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one because I can't wait to see what BYH has to offer after I fell in love with him in Misaeng. From the premise and the promotional material so far, it seems like it's gonna be a fun watch and I hope it turns out to be the case.
I might not be a regular here but I will drop by from time to time for sure

Archived