[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lvbyh said: Making of the first teaser, looks fun^^
PLS DO NOT QUOTE VIDEO/IMAGES.
//youtu.be/HNFRI4cxl-8

It looks tiring to shoot and a bit dangerous for girls since they were running in heels though not a very high heels still, looks fun and cute and they were having fun and jihyo look so pretty in that outfit...

Too Much skinship in the BTS  ;)) I noticed that they looked comfortable with each other and I'm thankful with that , lol. 

EVERYONE , LETS LEARN HOW TO WAIT PATIENTLY UNTIL 8/5 

And theres going to have another teaser right ? the 30s one ?

the teaser looked great! and i agree to all who says a lot of kinship and happy that BH and JH looks comfortable around each other.... ahh daebak! i can't wait to see this drama... and praying that they are already allocating the team for subbing hahaha.... please quick subbing as well lol!

tvN Promotional Video BTS!!They were in it lol. This gif was from this video!!e0xo88Q.gif

https://fbcdn-video-p-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xfp1/v/t42.1790-2/11085407_478240495656518_537847794_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&oh=edaf0c40c15ce72da369754a1f375189&oe=552A6083&__gda__=1428844739_e3de90d04b250acf1a72b127ae822583

English translation for Ex-Girlfriend Club videos!

[Eng Sub] Ex Girlfriend Club Teaser 1 

[Eng Sub] Ex Girlfriend Club Teaser Shooting BTS

[Eng Sub] Ex Girlfriend Club 1st Script Reading

just click the link, since I can't insert the video here!

Disclaimer:

**This video is solely for comprehension purposes and commercial use is restricted 
**PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VIDEO

Please share the video with full credit: 
Chinese translation: Audrey (sjh baidu)
English translation : gapiplus
Timeline & Special Effect : gapiplus

check here for chinese subtitle!

[Eng Sub] Ex Girlfriend Club enews24 Interview Part 1 & Part 2Song Ji Hyo & Byun Yo Han (cr.변요한 Byun Yo Han Malaysia Fans) Part
&
Enjoy it guys!! 

:D

Archived