Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maetawinz

[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Given her role, I don't think Ji Hyo will be dolled up, but a rather a sleep-deprived woman wearing confortable clothes and shoes and no "official" make up. :D

I was thinking the same since her role is a PD, not a job that requires you to be all dolled up and I have a feeling she will tie her hair in a ponytail again. 

I am still hoping maybe since Byun Yohan is a lot younger than her they would style jihyo to make her look really young BUT then again even a tired looking jihyo have chemistry with someone 5-10 years her junior like young male idols(Kim Dong Joon) and actors(Park Seo Joon Im Seulong) she gets paired up in RM. 
Maybe if her character isn't working as a PD we would get to see her dress up a bit.

------------------------------

I'm really curious about the second male lead if there is even any. Is it possible in kdramaland not to have a second male lead?. I hope they give us more news about the cast line up and release script reading pics soon. 

IlaN said: @yesyoong I agree with you. Having a SLS its hurt xD but I don't know why , I still want the second male lead. I think Byun Yohan character are cool , adorkable and clumsy ? Heheheh , I hope his hair were not like in miseang although its cute :))

For your information , Byun Yohan is also known as Mr Spreading Legs :)) :\">

tumblr_nigvmoPZwB1rcoad1o1_540.jpg

Yohan's Forehead appriciation post , hihiks xD :\">

I think there's 35% that he might be the second male lead. Because you know , in Kdrama , the male lead will have best friend and his best friend will fall in love with the same girl that male lead fall in love with because the male lead break up with her dont give a damn to the girl and the best friend will take care of her and get mad to his friend because he dont give a damn to the girl but in the end the male lead gets her not his best friend. I feel like I succeed to solve maths problem  =D> Okay , just forget what I said above :)) Lets Just wait for the official news about the casts , PATIENTLY   :-< 

Hancinema has an English article about Go Hyeon's casting in Ex-Gildfriends' Club. Let's see what it says...

Go Hyeon to star in new tvN drama "Ex-Girlfriends' Club"

Rookie actor Go Hyeon is starring in the new tvN drama "Ex-Girlfriends' Club".

"Ex-Girlfriends' Club" is about a web-toon wirter named Bang Myeong-soo who writes about his relationship experiences and his past girlfriends. Other stars are Byeon Yo-han and Song Ji-hyo.

Go Hyeon takes on the role of Lee Jin-bae who uses the same workspace as Bang Myeong-soo (Byeon Yo-han). He has more hits than Myeong-soo and his from an elite arts university. He seems to have a problem with adaptation but at the end of the day he says everything on his mind and that annoys Myeong-soo.

Go Hyeon has experience starring in various independent movies and recently in "Romance in Seoul". He was chosen by producer Kwon Seok-jang from the dramas "Pasta" and "Golden Time".

Many people can't wait for the release of "Ex-Girlfriends' Club" as it's a collaboration of talent and sophistication.

tvN "Ex-Girlfriends' Club" is being broadcasted in May.

11080942_963857926972027_549359846923133tvN “Ex-Girlfriend Club” Poster Shooting
드라마포스터촬영중 날씨짱! Drama poster shooting, weather’s good!
CR: tak_seon_a

mitzi06 said: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES
tvN “Ex-Girlfriend Club” Poster Shooting
드라마포스터촬영중 날씨짱! Drama poster shooting, weather’s good!
CR: tak_seon_a

Is that LYJ at the back ? :)) Well , at least , Jihyo get to doll up in the poster , right ;)

@llaN Nah, I don't think it's LYJ. She already permed her hair for the drama.
Thank you for the pic of Yo Han and Ji Hyo. They look good together. It's interesting they do a poster shoot outdoor instead of a studio.

Both of them are awesome! Really can't wait to see them in the drama :x

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! Thank you for the photos.
I'll definitely be watching. Glad, Ji-hyo decided to do this drama. I'm excited that the cast has so many women! I hope they get along rather than them being enemies. It's rare to see women getting along on-screen, which is terrible in my opinion. The drama seems promising and I can't wait!