[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px;"Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo confirmed to pair up for tvN’s ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’Posted on March 7, 2015

byh sjh

https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/byun-yo-han-and-song-ji-hyo-confirmed-to-pair-up-for-tvns-ex-girlfriend-club/

Credit: The Drama Corner

itemprop="name"4 K-drama actresses who should join Ex-Girlfriend Club with Song Ji Hyo by Vivi on Fri, Mar 06, 2015
Ex_girlfriend_club_dream_cast.png

Good news! Both Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han have officially accepted roles in tvN's upcoming series Ex-Girlfriend Club, so we can start envisioning what this romantic comedy might be like. While they're still looking to fill the rest of the roles in the Ex-Girlfriend Club, why don't we imagine our dream cast? 

Ex-Girlfriend Club is about Bang Myung Soo (Misaeng's Byun Yo Han), a webtoon artist who writes a webtoon about his four exes. When his webtoon gets picked up for a movie adaptation, he has to work with  producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo). Bang Myung Soo winds up in trouble when all four of his ex-girlfriends show up in one place.

Now, the plot synopsis so far hasn't clarified if Song Ji Hyo's character is also one of these ex-girlfriends, but in any case, here are four supporting actresses who would be excellent as Byun Yo Han's angry exes:

1. Kim Seul Gi

Kim_Seul_Gi_J6deOMJ.jpg

This one feels like a no-brainer. If you need someone to play a quirky, slightly crazy character, Kim Seul Gi is clearly the best choice. Just think about how she stole the show in both Flower Boy Next Door and Discovery of Romance!

2. Ha Jae Sook

Ha_Jae_Sook.jpg

This actress can go from loud and boisterous in Protect the Boss to soulful and sympathetic in Birth of a Beauty. I could totally see her stirring up trouble for our leading man!

3. Kim Yoo Ri

Kim-Yoo-Ri-2.jpg

Kim Yoo Ri is one of those actresses who always seems to end up playing the nasty second female lead. As we discovered in The Master's Sun, however, she doesn't always have to make you want to strangle her. She has a funny side that we would love to see more.

4. Shin Min Ah

Shin_Min_Ah_OWGdk5r.jpg

Look, we all know that Shin Min Ah isn't going to be playing second fiddle to anyone in a drama, but the Ex-Girlfriend Club is the perfect chance for a fun little cameo! The fiery and beautiful Shin Min Ah would be a hilarious ex.

Bonus suggestion: Ji Sung as Kill Me, Heal Me's Yo Na

Yo_Na_Ji_Sung.jpg

Please? Pretty pretty please?

If you had your dream cast, who would you put in the Ex-Girlfriend Club? Share your thoughts in the comments.

Ex-Girlfriend Club is currently scheduled to air on tvN in May.

(Source: Via)

CR. Dramafever

Kim Seul Gi would be perfect as a likeable ex, but Shin Min Ah is not second lead material - I don't say that she cannot pull the part, but that she wouldn't, probably, take a second lead role. :D
I've first checked the drama for Byun Yo Han, but it offers various surprises. First, there's the story, then Song Ji Hyo... - in a chronological order. :D
It makes me want to keep waiting for more surprises.

Guest Melvin Nanang

casting news 10korea.com/old-girlfriend-club-lee-yoon-ji-jangjieun-ryu-hwayoung-john-turns-ex-girlfriend-appeared役confirmed/

Lee Yoon Ji, Jang Ji Eun, and Ryu Hwa Young Are Byun Yo Han’s Ex-Girlfriends in Upcoming Drama

Actresses Lee Yoon JiJang Ji Eun, and Ryu Hwa Young have joined tvN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club.”

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” is about webtoon writer Band Myung Soo (Byun Yo Han) and his ex-girlfriends. His webtoons are stories about him and his ex-girlfriends. Producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo) is assigned to make the writer’s webtoon into a romantic comedy movie. Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo confirmed their roles recently.

Lee Yoon Ji will portray bold ex-girlfriend Jang Hwa Young. She works at an investment company and always goes after what she wants. The character is described as a jealous lioness. Since Lee Yoon Ji has shown great acting range and has acted as an alpha girl before, viewers are looking forward to her transformation for this drama.

As for actress Jang Ji Eun, she will be acting as rich girl Na Ji Ah. She is Myung Soo’s first love as well as a noona to him. Coming from a wealthy family, she had an arranged marriage but ended up getting divorced. Her character is described to be as cool as a cat.

Lastly, Ryu Hwa Young will portray Lala. The character has an innocent face, but a full-figured, sexy body. After debuting as an actress, Ryu Hwa Young has shown great potential. Thus, audiences are anticipating her acting in this drama as well.

Filming for the drama will begin in late March. It is slated to broadcast after “Super Daddy 10” finishes in early May.

cr:Soompi

Did Byun Yohan have two accounts on IG ? Cause , I found another account of him , @qusdygkssla

It's probably this one, as it has more followers and more pictures are more personal. There are also many fans who are using parts of the id for their own. Plus, he's an 86er.

I'm in for Miss Mong!~^^

Lee Yoon-ji joins tvN’s Ex-Girlfriend Club
LeeYoonJi1.jpg

Someone’s leaving a giant trail of broken hearts in his wake. Cable network tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama Ex-Girlfriend Club stars Byun Yo-han (Misaeng) as a webtoon creator who uses his own love life as his artistic subject matter, and then has to face all of his ex-girlfriends’ wrath when they discover that he’s aired their dirty laundry in public.Song Ji-hyo (Emergency Couple) has signed on to co-star, and now Lee Yoon-ji (Dr. Frost, King’s Family) will be joining the ranks of girlfriends past.

The new romantic comedy from the PD of Miss Korea and Golden Time and the writer of I Am Sam stars Byun Yo-han as a webtoon artist who is either clueless or brazen enough to create a series detailing all of his past relationships. Song Ji-hyo plays a producer at a failing movie production house, who gets the assignment to adapt his popular webtoon into a movie. She’s horrified to discover that the creator is her ex-boyfriend, and that she’s one of the girlfriends portrayed in the webtoon. AWKWARD.

Read more here: Dramabeans

I'm still waiting for the 2nd male lead , lol xD they don't have or what ? Nway , the filming will start somewhere in this month , can't wait

I'm still waiting for the 2nd male lead , lol xD they don't have or what ? Nway , the filming will start somewhere in this month , can't wait

Me too. I'm curious whether the 2nd male lead exist or not. I heard they'll filming in late March. Let's wait for the update and news!

My only hope is that they don't bury Lee Yoon Ji in this drama. There are lots of talented actresses out there (and in this drama) but none is any better than Lee Yoon Ji. She can play any role asked of her.  :-bd =D> ^:)^ :)>-

Didn't think the casting could get any better and then it was announced that Lee Yoon Ji will be a part of this too !! YAY !!.

I hope the ex-girlfriends form a gang and end up becoming friends, or at least be civil with each other. Lord knows Kdrama's make it seem like all girls do is fight one another over a man.

Archived