[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilchul

Oh Lord someone need to hold me ....she did what??? this Richard Simon did what???  she needs to die hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I know so well how you feel - I was on the edge of my seat when I heard about it. She communicate with LJY - not sure if that is still the case - but the Magazine she used for the is still on the marked - thats why Hyun had them - and now he puts an announcement in it. Time to meat!

I just can´t believe it - this woman.... she was played well by LJY too - but that is no excuse. He gave her information - for that she allowed him to write and gets letters in the Prison. That was the Deal. Without that he had no way to communicate with his People and no way to escape that easily.

I´m in Murder Mode too!!!!!

when Hyun finds out about it it´s going to get ugly for her

Thats not how he is - he knows - he - unusual for him - becomes loud - and his Eyes killes me - so much Pain - but he did nothing to her now. But she for sure lost his trust for all times. What makes him get mad was that he realized that she never searched for his Brother. And he trusted her because he was to little to do it.

Ah it kills me to see him so vulnerable. And his quesion - so you raised me only out of guilt....

AFter that the Kiss might be the best help for his wounded soul..

I can't believe it, how could she? what was she thinking about? he's a criminal who is about to be convicted for a serial murders and she give him access to write a letter? seriously? was she thinking that he wants to write a love letter or a sorry letter for his mother or for the family who he killed their relatives? :angry::tears: and now she's sorry? for what? for letting her friend get killed? for JA's father getting killed with his colleague and their families ruined lives? for Hyun losing his father and brother? for Min turning into a serial killer after losing his brother? FOR WHAT IS SHE SORRY? :angry: and how can she stay in her position claiming that she is protecting the society by convicting the criminals when she's helping them to get a better position? :tears: they better give her a great punishment and not only get away with living with guilt and saying sorry, I can't accept that, NEVER. She can at least die for Min and Hyun if she want to be forgiven :angry:

Oh Lord someone need to hold me ....she did what??? this Richard Simon did what???  she needs to die hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I know so well how you feel - I was on the edge of my seat when I heard about it. She communicate with LJY - not sure if that is still the case - but the Magazine she used for the is still on the marked - thats why Hyun had them - and now he puts an announcement in it. Time to meat!

I just can´t believe it - this woman.... she was played well by LJY too - but that is no excuse. He gave her information - for that she allowed him to write and gets letters in the Prison. That was the Deal. Without that he had no way to communicate with his People and no way to escape that easily.

Thats not how he is - he knows - he - unusual for him - becomes loud - and his Eyes killes me - so much Pain - but he did nothing to her now. But she for sure lost his trust for all times. What makes him get mad was that he realized that she never searched for his Brother. And he trusted her because he was to little to do it.

Ah it kills me to see him so vulnerable. And his quesion - so you raised me only out of guilt....

I can't believe it, how could she? what was she thinking about? he's a criminal who is about to be convicted for a serial murders and she give him access to write a letter? seriously? was she thinking that he wants to write a love letter or a sorry letter for his mother or for the family who he killed their relatives? :angry::tears: and now she's sorry? for what? for letting her friend get killed? for JA's father getting killed with his colleague and their families ruined lives? for Hyun losing his father and brother? for Min turning into a serial killer after losing his brother? FOR WHAT IS SHE SORRY? :angry: and how can she stay in her position claiming that she is protecting the society by convicting the criminals when she's helping them to get a better position? :tears: they better give her a great punishment and not only get away with living with guilt and saying sorry, I can't accept that, NEVER. She can at least die for Min and Hyun if she want to be forgiven :angry:

that´s a great idea because then the brothers can live happily together

I think this episode is trying to draw a parallel to the LJY + Min situation. Ji-an says that it's bad luck for the woman to be with the murderer and that she could have led a normal life otherwise. LJY (well let's just call him that now) says that not everyone makes the same decision when placed in the same situation. He says that it's possible that the woman already had the "murder genes" and that's why. Min caught that when he went in to visit Ji-an. So in LJY's eyes, how Min developed was because of nature, that he already had such tendencies. I guess Min himself thinks that he's a victim of circumstances. That's why he holds a grudge against Hyun for not coming to find him, for subjecting him to such an environment, and for allowing him to become the person he is right now.

@ilchul

Why didn't she look for Min? Did she knew all along that Min was with LJY. What's her reason?!?! Ugh.

Guest blnmom

@ilchul

Why didn't she look for Min? Did she knew all along that Min was with LJY. What's her reason?!?! Ugh.

I think when she got the poem about the death of children, she assumed JY had killed Min. I guess she could have still looked anyway.

Guest ilchul

I just read that actor Choi Won-young who is portraying the role of our creepy pethologist is casted in a new drama called "Twenty Again" as Choi Ji-woo’s husband and a romantic rival to Lee Sang-yoon :D 

here is the article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/choi-won-young-to-play-choi-ji-woos-husband-in-twenty-again/

I'm glad that he's having great roles since I find him a compelling actor :) 

@ilchul

I guessed if they tried to look for him and found LJY then it may have come out that she helped him so she did it to protect herself and her position

I think this episode is trying to draw a parallel to the LJY + Min situation. Ji-an says that it's bad luck for the woman to be with the murderer and that she could have led a normal life otherwise. LJY (well let's just call him that now) says that not everyone makes the same decision when placed in the same situation. He says that it's possible that the woman already had the "murder genes" and that's why. Min caught that when he went in to visit Ji-an. So in LJY's eyes, how Min developed was because of nature, that he already had such tendencies. I guess Min himself thinks that he's a victim of circumstances. That's why he holds a grudge against Hyun for not coming to find him, for subjecting him to such an environment, and for allowing him to become the person he is right now.

And that's the reason why he's resentful because Hyun who was always there for him.. nurturing him and  tacking care and protecting.. just "handed" him to LJY. Did not try to come back for him all those years.. but of course he had the amnesia.  The environment he was placed it, where he grew up cultivated and further enhanced the beginning of such tendencies. Like I said Min was always the fragile one and can easily be manipulated, and LJY is smart guy. he knew how to work the circumstances when little Min got into his car. he didn't plan to kidnap him.. but he was presented with an oppotunity.. then the creepy side got to him as he locked little min when he tried to escape.

@ilchul

I guessed if they tried to look for him and found LJY then it may have come out that she helped him so she did it to protect herself and her position

Thats my meaning too - I think she understood the Poem of a warning - that she never is allowed to speak. For me importend to know it - how much nows TeamLeders Father... he covered the Case right... it could not be made only by the female Bi... because back than she did not had any Power.

Hope his Father is not involved - because I really like the Team Leader.

Guest ilchul

that's what I thought about and it make sens since she's the one who was behind their seperation now she can die for them to let them reunite and live together 

@ilchul

Thats my meaning too - I think she understood the Poem of a warning - that she never is allowed to speak. For me importend to know it - how much nows TeamLeders Father... he covered the Case right... it could not be made only by the female Bi... because back than she did not had any Power.

Hope his Father is not involved - because I really like the Team Leader.

Now that you mentioned it I think Teamleders Father is also involved because he was the one who said that they should closed the case and in the last episode when Hyung was asking about Min the kind of answer that he gave makes me think that he know something...

Guest ilchul

@ilchul

I think when she got the poem about the death of children, she assumed JY had killed Min. I guess she could have still looked anyway.

I believe that she wanted/needed to believe that Min was dead for her to be able to live because if she believes that Min is still alive then she has to try to find him and in the process facing JY and the fact that she helped him escape and how she ruined many peoples lives and her career will be put to an end plus she can live with the guilt is dead more than dealing with the idea that his with JY because that would mean that he's going to be like JY so she needed to let it like that and be able to carry on with her life

Good Morning y'all! That was such a good episodes given to us by KBS. I Remember You! EP 9 was brilliantly sad and poignant! EP 10 was creepy fun and yet it never lost the poignancy with Min feeling all the more hurt.

OK chingus. Time for today's tweeps twts!  Again, for the new ones in this thread, I do this because IRY drama is more popular to us non  Korean intl viewers rather then the local ones.  Today's tweeps twts. Loving & praising the show and the actors!

Oh my god such drama much like

Work of a genius! Absolutely love it. Mysterious, psychological and romantic all at the same time

If this show doesn't win an award.. what a joke.. what farce!

U can't beat I Rememer You Kdrama charm...so much emotions in each epis. ... screeply is realy gd..lyk luking fr puzzles 2solve everything

A genius detective, a psycho lawyer and a despicable monster. with those qualifications, of course they'll make a great team

We know, right?! :)

the romance is so weak and almost unnoticed (we don't mind that) cuz the desire for bromance is so strong

When the real OTP is Hyun & Min :blink::huh::D:wub:

And at the end Min and Hyeon will relationship will be good again and then someone dies. I'll kill the writer if this happens

i just cant stop crying bcs of "I Remember You" latest eps

You don't know how many times he is thinking about you, Min. :(

CKa2YSsUMAAfQJF.jpgCKa2YZyUAAAfR-y.jpg

they are not going to kill Min character off the show, right??? I have that feeling but i hope nOT, plS

love the nature vs nurture thing the plot has going on. How will it end? (Like an emotional train wreck, prob.)

Each ep is getting more intense & intriguing Like I slept at 5am just to watch until ep 8

Episode 9 bravo writers and actors:)I love this show!!! Waiting for the English Subtitles kinda sucks but worth at the end

Fave stuff about  I Remember You- jang nara is a good kind of badass - everything gukkie does is sexy - bo-gummie is so evil BUT cute

Min may be creepy but maan he sure looked happy with that dinner invitation from Hyun.

realy hope ds lawyer end up being a pure soul nd open up to his brother...they both had hard tym.

cr: tara/May/kezzy/eazyc/riya/ashley/kathy/kai/evelyn/harmony/choi/rahma/jyc/soori

First time writing in this thread. Each episode is getting more and more intense. Was not expecting what we learned about the planning chief. Lawyer and coroner are acting like two dogs fight over a bone. Girlfriend was brave in going in for that kiss. Can't believe no preview.

I was just listening to the ost when I start to think about the hole story. Everybody knows that every ost in dramas had a meaning, and the lyrics is always about something that we can put in the story. So since the beginning I am trying to analyse the meaning behind the lyrics and of course for whose people they were directed. And now I am pretty sure that Dear Cloud (the first one) it is about Min and his feeling for Hyun. The second one is obviously from Ji An's perspective. And the third one is about Hyun and his feeling for Ji An (although I did not catch the whole music, I can know because of some parts). And of course, now I can know why the name of this drama is "I remember you". It is the answer! It is what Min needs to hear before everything.
I do not know, why it is "Hello Monster" the other title, but maybe it is because LJY... because although we have so many things bad happening to Min, I do not see him as psycho, but just a lost boy.

Hong Dae Kwang - 티가나요

Mod edit: please do not quote videos!

Perfect Timing - I only came here to say - I´m too tired now to write a lot - but I soooo love this Song - and this is my GoodNight Song for today.

Next Week I will suffer - because I will go on vacation on Monday - how can I do that....

For now - Good Night Chingu !

Archived