[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

@bebebisous33

Due to his intelligence and his strange behavior, he must have been outcast as a monster as such. Furthermore if he opened the door, this means that he wanted to free Hyun. 

So it was  Hyun he wanted to save but he didn't know it was Min who had the disturbing behavior, right. He still trying to do that social experiment and theory about behaviour.

Also was it Min who killed the prosecutor?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilchul

@Lady_Fay sure thing chingu everyone is welcome to share his thoughts and love to this drama in this thread and we're happy to have you here :)

thank you for your insightful information about the german poem :) 

you have a point about JY not killing two witnesses to his crime because they are kids, I never thought about it :D and about JA, I'm sure JY ,who is the pathologist from my perspective , is aware that JA is the daughter of the police he kidnaped/killed when he escaped and he can be studying her as well, he's really creepy like that and in today's episode how he was studying the psycho woman kidnapped his eyes was enjoying reading her and studying her :blink: 

Guest blnmom

@kdramafan43v3r  In Min's office were also purple flowers

so sad :(

Jeez, it's posts like this that make me have to watch each episode multiple times. You guys see EVERYTHING! I keep looking for clues in all the background scenery now and get distracted and can't read the subs and have to go back...

Can't wait to get off work and watch! Thanks for all the screencaps and recaps again! 

Guest ilchul

@bebebisous33

Due to his intelligence and his strange behavior, he must have been outcast as a monster as such. Furthermore if he opened the door, this means that he wanted to free Hyun. 

So it was  Hyun he wanted to save but he didn't know it was Min who had the disturbing behavior, right. He still trying to do that social experiment and theory about behaviour.

yes, we saw in last episode how Min was the one who kidnapped the prosecutor and said "sorry hyung" for hurting him or for something else that he didn't want the prosecutor to tell Hyun about that has to do with his mothor's death incedent.

@kdramafan43v3r  In Min's office were also purple flowers

so sad :(

oh eagle eyes! purple is really his colour. 

I'm starting to be more sure that it have something to do with his mother's death incedent since we saw the same purple flowers from his mother's death incedent in the 1st crime scenes that Hyun investigated!!!

@ilchul

just don't want him to die even if he's present I can deal with it but I don't want him to die, he only found his brother now and Hyun will blame himself even more (he's blaming himself now because he didn't try to find Min himself and believe the police words) Please writer-nim!!!

That's why I think somebody will sacrifice!  I think Hyun will do as he has  always done.. and that's to protect Min. He will feel some for sure... once Min becomes emotional  and breakdown. 

@Sarang21

Yup..particularly for lil bro. The writer is giving us fun lighthearted fun witty fun creepy fun for now 1-10 is done. we're on the second half of the drama next week with ep 11 and 12. This is more gonna be dramatic I think and emotional. Excited!

and that's how it can end both ways, I believe that both Min and Hyun are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect each other and that way one of them can end up dead (please no) or both of them (double nooooooooo) :tears:

@Sarang21 I hope you did well with your exams chingu :)

NOO I don`t want anybody to die they have been looking for each other for so long...If that happens I am going to cry my eyes out :tears:

yes everything went well with my exams :)

I hope the same thing chingu, I really can't see a happy ending even if only Min dies, I want them both Hyun and Min to have the chance to be together even if Min has to be punished for his crimes but don't want him dead :tears:

good to know chingu :D

@bebebisous33

I think so, since Hyun showed a picture of the prosecutor to the murderer (the worker with the wooden box) in the episode 8. The witness confirmed and added that the corpse had the Infinity/Moebius sign on his foot. Then later, in the episode 9, we saw Min attacking the prosecutor.

This means that the prosecutor knew about Hyun's past and he had been informed. I bet, he must have known who Min was... which makes me think that when he told the story about the "accident", a boy killing another by shooting him with an arrow, maybe he was trying to push Min to discover abour LJY's past. 

Ha ha ha. It's the Three Pyschoteers! I'm like :huh::blink::o:rolleyes::vicx::D:lol:....:wub:

Talking corpse and murders over meal.. looking at each others reaction! Wahaha

Photo published for 서인국 박보검 최원영, 요주 인물 한자리 모였다 '긴장감 팽팽' [너를 기억해]

While trying to help Ji An..decided to do it together! wohoohoo!!!

The Profiler, The Psycho, The Mentor. Can't you just get all along!

Photo published for 서인국 박보검 최원영, 장나라 찾기위해 힘모았다

pix cto:

Hello, people of soompi!

Made an account to ask why on earth would you think that it's their first kiss? Both are attractive adults (early 30s?), not lacking social skills, not some shut-ins. Well, it seems that it's their first time getting so emotionally attached to someone else, giving their personalities, but it's a bit ridiculous to think that they've never been physically close with anyone before, imo ^^;;;. Just curious))

From my view - when someone lacks social skills - it is Hyun. He gets better - but he is really not a Person someone will like fast and easy. Not sure if that was his first kiss - because he might experiment a bit back than in the usa where People live more freely about kissing and hugging and that stuff. But I don´t think love was something he awaits for his life.

Just my Meaning. Her first kiss - I don´t feel like that. But for me that is not importend - importend is that he is the last one to kiss :) .

Guest ilchul

Ha ha ha. It's the Three Pyschoteers! I'm like :huh::blink::o:rolleyes::vicx::D:lol:....:wub:

While trying to help Ji An..decided to do it together! wohoohoo!!!

The Profiler, The Psycho, The Mentor. Can't you just get all along!

pix cto:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu :lol: I loved your "Three Psychoteers" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really loved their bromance and teem work but unfortunatly that won't last :(

@Lady_Fay Nice analysis. I think LJY knows about the kids and their identities. It appears, he has this social experiment going on with Hyun, Min and Ji-An and he keeps pushing them to see if the monster surfaces or the human. I think in his own twisted way he does look out for all of them. I'm sure this is some sort of weird form of affection according to him but just an unhealthy, creepy obsession to us all.

Also, sorry for not remembering but were you there in Kill Me, Heal Me forum?? I feel like you were either active there or in the Healer forum??

Thanx. Yeah I joined the Kill me, heal me forum at the beginning of the drama but as with many other dramas as well I had to drop out again as work is keeping me to busy to actually follow dramas on weekly basis nowadays. So for me it's really a happy suprise that I remeber you is keeping me hooked against my better judgement of not actually having the time for following it every single week while all the other are put on back-burner. Actually I'm debating since quite a few weeks whether I should lock into soompi again for joining this forum but today I simply could not stay away any longer.

You are right - it feels like JY is conducting a social experiement all the while staying close to those he is observing. From a scientific approach one could label his observation style as participant observation. He participates in the daily life of his study objects like when he visited JA at the hospital today. I had the feeling he is both concerned about her and at the same time observing her and using the information she provides him for whatever he is cooking up to.

@bebebisous33

I do like your idea as well as him protecting LH in his own twisted way by taking away his younger brother all the while nurturing Min as his possible successor - as we still do not know the big, well hidden baddies in the background, cause you cannot just give a murderer a completely new identity without some power and connections. And if these powerful masterminds behind LY and now Min exist they may also have been the ones deciding their carrier pathes for them (both are close enough to what they have talent and interest for - manipulating people and allowing them to enjoy the work of other psychos) while their jobs actually allow them to leave no trails on their own crimes behind. Cause who is going to mistrust the possible scenario of death drawn up by their official pathologist and who is going to tell a laywer that he may does not know the law correctly. I guess just someone as LH can actually allow himself to suspect them as he is an outsider (not involved within within the powerplay and politics within the Kaorean police and judical system as it is pictured here) but actually having s job back in America he can go back to if he should decide so later on. Whoever the masterminds are they may not be powerful to manipulate his carreer in America if he gets to close to them (as shown with the first murderer - the family was powerful within Korea but within another country even they could not do much).

@Lady_Fay sure thing chingu everyone is welcome to share his thoughts and love to this drama in this thread and we're happy to have you here :)

you have a point about JY not killing two witnesses to his crime because they are kids, I never thought about it :D and about JA, I'm sure JY ,who is the pathologist from my perspective , is aware that JA is the daughter of the police he kidnaped/killed when he escaped and he can be studying her as well, he's really creepy like that and in today's episode how he was studying the psycho woman kidnapped his eyes was enjoying reading her and studying her :blink: 

Thanx. Another thing that crossed my mind is that the poem could be JY's message that he understood LHs situation after the murder of his father and the disapperance of Min. I mean if LH would not have lost his memory he would have felt exactly the way discribed in the poem about both losing his father and his brother and not being able to warn them about the danger of JY. I think JY may did not know at that time that LH lost his memory and that his adoptive mother kept his send clues from him to protect him (or herself?). He may just have learned that fact later on if he ever officially got to know it. But considering his job he may now knows about it as he should have gained access to LHs medical files but did not shar this information with Min as i would taint his experiment. Instead he leaying out clues for LH to gain his memories by himself.

Another thing is who acually brought the father's diar back to LHs home. I could be wrong but when seeing the hand I do have the impression it's not the hand of yound pal like Min or Eunbok. My tip would be on the pathologist.

Okay, enough for now, should go back concentrating on my report now. But I know myself well enough for knowing that I will still be sneeking on here later on to see what I missed. See you later ;)

Guest dramacf

I would have loved Jian to be in that dinner scolding all 3 of them to stop talking about murder and dead bodies coz it's a psycho thing to do...not knowing two of the guys there are psychos! Haha! Then the 3 guys just stare at her then stare at each other then put on their empty smile routine... Haha! 

Suddenly occurred to me, what if Jian invites the 3 of them for dinner as a thank you for saving her life. OMG! That dinner would be soooo interesting!!!

I sooooo love the last Episode!!!!

The Paper The PoliceWoman gave to Hyun was the Message LJY left her back than - it is a german Poem - I will try to translate - but it is not easy to put it in english words.

Kindertotenlieder - Song for dead Children

Sie sind uns vorausgegangen - they gone before us
und werden nicht wieder nach Haus verlangen - and will not ask again for there home

man hat sie hinausgetragen - someone carry them out
Ich durfte (nichts) dazu sagen - (I´m not 100% sure about that sentence - was hard to read -
I was not allowed to say anything!

Of course I need the translation to understand anything - but that is a Message... It felt more like LJY was going to kill both Children. And in fact he did not left a Body - so the Missing Boy must be dead too - thats would be the reason noone searched for him.

This Show makes me crazy - I killed the refresh Button to see it again in RAW - without lags. Was not able to see it probably on Air.

And for the Kiss!

I don´t really think Hyun will like the Kiss - but he will not hate it too (maybe in secret) But I think - he will yell at her - or push her back.

So or so - I loved this Ending - I can live with that waiting one Week - and keep smiling!

hi chingu :) it's good to read your great post again :D

that JY is driving me crazy and to think that he separated two brothers from each other and was the reason for Min to turn into a murderer (I know it's Man's choice what to be but still) I can't understand what he wants!!! is this all to prove apoint or to study people? 
I think that Hyun won't reciprocate JA's kiss but I don't think that he will push her more than she'll pull out realising his cold reaction :) 

Hi Chingu ! Thanx a lot for let me feel so welcome again. :D

Okay - I really hope Min was not a Murdere before - I can´t get the thought out of my head if a 6 year old Boy can kill his own Mother. And what was with the Dog... I had the idea that the Mother must die - because noone is allowed to be loved by Hyun more than Min. Min said it - Ji An is the second Person he is interested in - he did not say he likes her - only he is interested - but Hyun was some kind of his first Love - his only Love as I believe. Thats why it hurts him even more - thinking his Brother gave him to LJY - and did not searched for him in all these years.

For my idea (I know it is cruel and crazy) that would be reason for Hyun to erase his Memory - when his own Brother kills the Mother. And the Scratchbook - that Min told his Father that he can´t trust Min. I think that was too - to seperate Father and Son - because it should be only Min he cares for. But the Father took Hyun from Min. Did you feel like he is really sad that his FAther died? I never felt like that.

It´s Man Choice - but Min was a Child - I believe he became the one growing up by telling he is a Monster - and a Killer - and noone cares for him - and he turns out to be the Killer. But Hyun was set free from the influence who treats him as a Monster and he became a fine Man - rude - but not so rude.

LYJ is really dangerous. As a Psychopath - he don´t like or love anyone except himself - but a lot can be interesting. And he loves to play God and Devil. He can ruin a life - but he can rescue one too. It is up to him. And I believe he had a good time watching both Brothers. I once thought he might had sympathy for Hyun. And I still think there can be something like this. But he is always capable to kill him too - if he think he is not interesting anymore.

I sooooo love the last Episode!!!!

The Paper The PoliceWoman gave to Hyun was the Message LJY left her back than - it is a german Poem - I will try to translate - but it is not easy to put it in english words.

Kindertotenlieder - Song for dead Children

Sie sind uns vorausgegangen - they gone before us
und werden nicht wieder nach Haus verlangen - and will not ask again for there home

man hat sie hinausgetragen - someone carry them out
Ich durfte (nichts) dazu sagen - (I´m not 100% sure about that sentence - was hard to read -
I was not allowed to say anything!

Of course I need the translation to understand anything - but that is a Message... It felt more like LJY was going to kill both Children. And in fact he did not left a Body - so the Missing Boy must be dead too - thats would be the reason noone searched for him.

uhhh a german poem I always get excited when I found something german in K-Dramas...you did a good job with the translation :)

Thanx a lot!!! When you say that ;) I know - german is rare in a Drama - I even hat the situation that I was thinking - what war they saying - sounds strange but somehow familiar - oh german... Guess my Head is in english and korean Mode when I watch it.

@ilchul

just don't want him to die even if he's present I can deal with it but I don't want him to die, he only found his brother now and Hyun will blame himself even more (he's blaming himself now because he didn't try to find Min himself and believe the police words) Please writer-nim!!!

That's why I think somebody will sacrifice!  I think Hyun will do as he has  always done.. and that's to protect Min. He will feel some for sure... once Min becomes emotional  and breakdown. 

@Sarang21

Yup..particularly for lil bro. The writer is giving us fun lighthearted fun witty fun creepy fun for now 1-10 is done. we're on the second half of the drama next week with ep 11 and 12. This is more gonna be dramatic I think and emotional. Excited!

and that's how it can end both ways, I believe that both Min and Hyun are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect each other and that way one of them can end up dead (please no) or both of them (double nooooooooo) :tears:

@Sarang21 I hope you did well with your exams chingu :)

NOO I don`t want anybody to die they have been looking for each other for so long...If that happens I am going to cry my eyes out :tears:

yes everything went well with my exams :)

Same here - but I don´t think the Writer will Hyun let die in the End. I´m more afraid about Min. He loves noone except of Hyun. So it can happen that in the End he can die to rescue Hyun. Doing one really good thing in his life - even thinking about it let be become teary here. :(

On the other Hand - when Hyun turns agains Him - that can turn his crazy love into cruel Hate. All is possible. But it is not a Melodrama - so we will have out happy End for this extraordinary Pair. I never loved Jang Na Ra as much as I love her here. :wub:

I would have loved Jian to be in that dinner scolding all 3 of them to stop talking about murder and dead bodies coz it's a psycho thing to do...not knowing two of the guys there are psychos! Haha! Then the 3 guys just stare at her then stare at each other then put on their empty smile routine... Haha! 

Suddenly occurred to me, what if Jian invites the 3 of them for dinner as a thank you for saving her life. OMG! That dinner would be soooo interesting!!!

Most awesome!! 4 of them having dinner and  Ji-An the mother hen scolding the three!

I'm watching raw right now. I'm LOL at the three guys.. riding in one car! awkward! Ha ha.

Ep 10 was fun because ep 9 was sad! But ep 11 &12 it's the halfway of the drama.. and will probably be more tense and creepy and dramatic.

@bebebisous33

I think so, since Hyun showed a picture of the prosecutor to the murderer (the worker with the wooden box) in the episode 8. The witness confirmed and added that the corpse had the Infinity/Moebius sign on his foot. Then later, in the episode 9, we saw Min attacking the prosecutor.

This means that the prosecutor knew about Hyun's past and he had been informed. I bet, he must have known who Min was... which makes me think that when he told the story about the "accident", a boy killing another by shooting him with an arrow, maybe he was trying to push Min to discover abour LJY's past. 

My Theory since long - the old Prosecutor was the Teacher for LJY (and the one who gets him out of the Prison) and when he brought the Kid in the House he became a Teacher and kind of Father to Min too. He had the might to adopt him without anyone will be able to find out easily that the Boy is a missing Person. He trained his personal Killer and let them know how to get rid of the Body. Thats why both LJY and Min murders without leaving a Body behind. Or LYJ trained the Boy - and the method was from him. But the old Prosecutar talked about it (like he feels he have to be proud about it) to Hyun. LYJ - or the Coroner is a Student of Law too - guess thats what a Pupil of the Prosecutor have to learn.

Only - Min never forgot his Brother - the Signature - the Sigh he use - he knew his Brother should be able to recognize it - and I´m sure he always looked what Hyun was doing - so he let hints behind for Hyun to find him - to capture him.

Me too - I´m sure LYJ (Coroner)  knows very well who Ji An is. She trust him too much - he even knows that she is on the search for him. There is something we use to say in german - Keep your Friends close - but keep your enemies closer.

Guest dramacf

Do you guys think it's on purpose how the brothers both had their hands on their pants pockets while the ME had his on the pocket of his jacket? I mean normal people don't walk with both hands on their pants or jackets pockets right? It's not like it's really cold that you put your hands on the pockets of your pants or jacket. I find it eerie how they stand that way and walk like in sync/order for some reason...It's like their mannerisms are almost the same...notice how the way they walk after they interrogated the guy...it's a bit creepy to me...

http:xZ628Kk.jpg

Do you guys think it's on purpose how the brothers both had their hands on their pants pockets while the ME had his on the pocket of his jacket? I mean normal people don't walk with both hands on their pants or jackets pockets right? It's not like it's really cold that you put your hands on the pockets of your pants or jacket. I find it eerie how they stand that way and walk like in sync/order for some reason...It's like their mannerisms are almost the same...notice how the way they walk after they interrogated the guy...it's a bit creepy to me...

http:

Yes I think it is on purpose - to show us how similar this Mans are in many ways. Remember when they showed the Coroner - and than Hyun - acting nearly the same. And the other is his little Brother. They all three are Genius - and they all are somehow related to each other - and except of this Killing Point - would be a wonderful Team.

Oh just to menion it - I was a bit say - I wish the Fighting Scene with Hyun and Min by his Side where a bit longer. Love to see them together.

Still watching raw and waaahhh..the three pyschoteers :w00t: I mean Hyun Min and LJY..teaming up to save Ji-An.. well Hyun saving Ji-An.. Min trying to save and make sure bad guy doesn't strike Hyun. LJY with creepy look at the other girl. Hahaha.

Oh but that look of Min..... seeing how Hyun clutching Ji-A making sure she's ok..Jealous lil bro! Then he loosens his tie.. whew! Yeah, if looks could kill ! Oh noooo.

I watched ep 10 totally raw, but my Korean in pretty good so I understood enough. (I've studied korean in school for a year)

What I found the most fascinating about this episode is when LH and JA basically come down to the conclusion that the woman isn't a "murderer" per say, but rather was led by her partner and just didn't know how to think for herself. That ultimately its a condition, but unless a person is ever actually put in that type of situation, it wouldn't be a problem. So if she hadn't met that huge guy wearing orange and became involved with him, she would have lived a perfectly normal life. Thats when creepy gut decided that "well that means she had the possibility of becoming that anyway though, its part of her/already in her" (not exact translation, but basically what he was trying to get across) and thats when we realize Mr.Attorney/Min at the door. Makes you wonder about Min's situation and how he would have been had he not been kidnapped.

Archived