[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

Guest aoikarin

Anyway, I think it's so cute that Hyun tries to look nonchalant when Ji-an looked at him in the hospital but smiled afterward. Oh, and the smile when she collapsed into his arms. And also how he presented himself to her during the kiss scene. I think she was saying that what was scarier was the thought that she will not see him again (if she dies) and he just walked right into the *uh hm*. I'm pretty sure he likes her already. It's just whether he knows himself that he likes her.

EDIT: It's also cool how the writers already thought of how to circumvent the problem of the height difference btw SIG and JNR before the kiss scene (him bending down and all).

Found the Gif and I edited into a slow mo.. Yeaaah. i love his smile when she collapsed into his arms. tumblr_nruk0z1jEM1to1fhoo1_400.gif

credit as tagged

Obviously he likes her.. Hyeon likes Ji An.. Hyeon likes Ji An  Hyeon likes Ji An *singing cheerfully like a broken record*

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘너를 기억해’ 서인국, 납치·감금된 장나라 구했다!

'I Remember You' Seo In-guk, rescues the kidnapped/incarcerated Jang Nara!

20150721_1437486153_00086900_1_99_201507

Comments:

1. [+1802, -16] This drama is seriously fun, the thrills it gives.

2. [+1623, -19] There's no "holes" when it comes to acting, and the story is solid. This drama is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1497, -8] The mystery and romance are well balanced.

4. [+1394, -17] Their acting gives me goosebumps...

5. [+1383, -13] The drama's fun, if only the ratings would grow...

Cr. TV Report, Naver

Source: http://http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000728914

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not represent my own opinions.

Guest ilchul

I sooooo love the last Episode!!!!

The Paper The PoliceWoman gave to Hyun was the Message LJY left her back than - it is a german Poem - I will try to translate - but it is not easy to put it in english words.

Kindertotenlieder - Song for dead Children

Sie sind uns vorausgegangen - they gone before us
und werden nicht wieder nach Haus verlangen - and will not ask again for there home

man hat sie hinausgetragen - someone carry them out
Ich durfte (nichts) dazu sagen - (I´m not 100% sure about that sentence - was hard to read -
I was not allowed to say anything!

Of course I need the translation to understand anything - but that is a Message... It felt more like LJY was going to kill both Children. And in fact he did not left a Body - so the Missing Boy must be dead too - thats would be the reason noone searched for him.

This Show makes me crazy - I killed the refresh Button to see it again in RAW - without lags. Was not able to see it probably on Air.

And for the Kiss!

I don´t really think Hyun will like the Kiss - but he will not hate it too (maybe in secret) But I think - he will yell at her - or push her back.

So or so - I loved this Ending - I can live with that waiting one Week - and keep smiling!

hi chingu :) it's good to read your great post again :D

that JY is driving me crazy and to think that he separated two brothers from each other and was the reason for Min to turn into a murderer (I know it's Man's choice what to be but still) I can't understand what he wants!!! is this all to prove apoint or to study people? 
I think that Hyun won't reciprocate JA's kiss but I don't think that he will push her more than she'll pull out realising his cold reaction :) 

Guest aoikarin

So.. LJY is very consistent. A murder without body. I really need to know what happen on the night LJY killed their daddy. He killed Papa Lee, open the door for Hyeon, asked Lee Hyeon to go to sleep.. then.. there's time gap between. What did Hyeon do during the time LJY clean up/hiding Papa Lee's body. What we knew was LJY finished his things and went back to his car and unintentionally kidnap MIN and Hyeon started chasing Min.

What we know after that was, Hyeon lost Min, he hurt his head and got amnesiac, found out by ahjumma police while his daddy's dead body was missing

.tumblr_nrukk2WQ7r1to1fhoo1_540.jpgtumblr_nrukk2WQ7r1to1fhoo3_540.jpg

source

I loved the episode today!

Yup!  Both episodes just terrific! This drama is intelligent. Witty. intellectual. with scenes, with style., camera work, and the brilliant writing!

EP 10 is wow! fun  and wow.  Creepy meal with corpse and murder as conversation topic. How lovely! Haha

Kissy fun! a kiss! KISS Y'ALL!

EP 9 gave us sadness hurt and tears with brilliant perfect scene.- My favorite!!!!

I sooooo love the last Episode!!!!

The Paper The PoliceWoman gave to Hyun was the Message LJY left her back than - it is a german Poem - I will try to translate - but it is not easy to put it in english words.

Kindertotenlieder - Song for dead Children

Sie sind uns vorausgegangen - they gone before us
und werden nicht wieder nach Haus verlangen - and will not ask again for there home

man hat sie hinausgetragen - someone carry them out
Ich durfte (nichts) dazu sagen - (I´m not 100% sure about that sentence - was hard to read -
I was not allowed to say anything!

Of course I need the translation to understand anything - but that is a Message... It felt more like LJY was going to kill both Children. And in fact he did not left a Body - so the Missing Boy must be dead too - thats would be the reason noone searched for him.

uhhh a german poem I always get excited when I found something german in K-Dramas...you did a good job with the translation :)

So.. LJY is very consistent. A murder without body. I really need to know what happen on the night LJY killed their daddy. He killed Papa Lee, open the door for Hyeon, asked Lee Hyeon to go to sleep.. then.. there's time gap between. What did Hyeon do during the time LJY clean up/hiding Papa Lee's body. What we knew was LJY finished his things and went back to his car and unintentionally kidnap MIN and Hyeon started chasing Min.

What we know after that was, Hyeon lost Min, he hurt his head and got amnesiac, found out by ahjumma police while his daddy's dead body was missing

source

Was LJY move a calculated one? He just happens to see Min inside his car.. and probably decided, he'll take him! because I reemember  he locked the door when Min tried to get out of the car.

Yup!  Both episodes just terrific! This drama is intelligent. Witty. intellectual. with scenes, with style., camera work, and the brilliant writing!

EP 10 is wow! fun  and wow.  Creepy meal with corpse and murder as conversation topic. How lovely! Haha

EP 9 gave us sadness hurt and tears with brilliant perfect scene.- My favorite!!!!

yes excatly....when they were working together to save JA it felt like the three musketeers LOL I wish to see them work together like that in the future but that`s not going to happen unfortunately

source

Was LJY move a calculated one? He just happens to see Min inside his car.. and probably decided, he'll take him! because I reemember  he locked the door when Min tried to get out of the car.

I think that it was not calculated because he couldn`t know that Min would hide in his car....but I am thinking that the reason why he decided to take him is because of the thing that LJY and Hyun talked about...I mean we still don`t know what they talked about right??

yes excatly....when they were working together to save JA it felt like the three musketeers LOL I wish to see them work together like that in the future but that`s not going to happen unfortunately

And the the hilarity/fun loving thing with the scene when they're trying to save JA ...Min was trying to make sure nobody strikes his hyung! Ha ha :lol:

Guest ilchul

@ilchul  wow thanks for sharing!!!!!

I enjoyed the creepy meal with Hyun, Min and JY :) I didn't understand a word but it was obvious that it was creepy and they were talking about psychos/murders? why does they or how can they keep eating with this kind of subject in impressive :lol: and you can see that all of them are playing with words and watching each others reactions, seriously what a blissful dinner

Yeah,  the genius profiler, the fragile psycho, and the master manipulator all discussing corpse and murder.  Gee what lovely dinner! Ha ha ha. Bromance of creepy kind. Hah ha. 

and here come my best part: JA was shocked by the murderer and saved at the last second by Hyun who shoved him away from her and then went checking on her and Min came running fighting the murderer and stopping him from striking his hyung and then Hyun joined him and sent the win strike Good work team and I'm crying because I know Min's ending will be devastating for me :tears: why does it have to be like that? :tears:

I love how Min's thought  an reaction was to save his hyung!  Whne he will do anything for his brother, huh?

I don't want anythin to happen to Min (or Hyun or Ji-An). He's my fav! I know the feeling! I'll be devastated too! :(  I want the end game to be the three of them!

they are home and she was emotional remembering how she almost got killed and Hyun comforted her that she's alive to which she is relieved but then she started feeling sad and told him that she was about her father and what if he was in her same position and may have dyed knowing that no one will find him (or I can be wrong) and since Hun was so nice I suspected that he will have a kiss as gift and that's what happened :D

I guess it was a feeling of relieve of happiness of seeing that she's safe that Hyun fought for her.. so that KISS!  you go, girl!!! :)

it became a natural habit for the 3 men to talk about dead bodies and psychos over meals or while jogging :lol: I hope we will have more scenes with them solving more cases, it's creepy but it has it's charm :D

I want that myself, it's devastating to see Min and Hyun longing for each other but can't be together. :tears: I'm wondering can't they at the end of the drama make Min part of solving the crimes like in the drama "Bad Guys"? I just don't want him to die even if he's present I can deal with it but I don't want him to die, he only found his brother now and Hyun will blame himself even more (he's blaming himself now because he didn't try to find Min himself and believe the police words) Please writer-nim!!! :tears:

yes Hyun was so caring for her so it was natural that she will want to repay him :lol: but in a serious note, after going through a life and death situation and finding the one that you had crush on by your side helping and comforting you leads to that results :D

And the the hilarity/fun loving thing with the scene when they're trying to save JA ...Min was trying to make sure nobody strikes his hyung! Ha ha :lol:

awww that`s so cute :wub: the reunion of the brothers is going to be very emotional

Guest ilchul

Gosh! I'm still speechless over that unexpected kiss! Writer-nim, please give us a little heads up if there are to be more future kissing happening. I almost fainted...squealing that is! Haha! 

He kinda blinked so, his genius mind is still processing that kiss! OR he's trying really really hard not to respond to her kiss! Haha!

Girl after my own heart! Show him what he's been missing all his life and that's you, girl! coz if we leave it to Hyun to initiate the "first" kiss, they'll be cohabiting, washing dishes, cooking meals, holding hands, touching shoulders ...for eternity!!!

Oh, is it just me who finds it kinda hilarious that those 2 psychos are working with Hyun to save/find Jian?!!

What's scary is that now those two know that Jian is Hyun's "weakness" and I'm pretty damn sure they'll use her to hurt him one way or another...

I'm quite paranoid now of seeing any shade of violet in flowers! It's creepy that Min visited her in the hospital and brought her that shade/color of flowers...reminds me of the first case with the hyacinth-killing psycho...

Really, Min purple flowers?! Good thing your Hyung didn't see that or you'll be in big trouble! 

Coz purple flowers will always remind us of that psycho and it's like you're more or less advertising yourself, I'm a psycho, too! I wonder if he did that intentionally? Perhaps, hoping his Hyung will come visit Jian and see those flowers and ask who they were from?

at least he didn't bring her the same purple flowers :lol: but the flowers this time are pretty :)

from today's episode it's obvious that Min has no intention to hurt his hyung and if anything he will do all he can to protect him :) 

Hello everyone,

am I allowed to join this thread? Cause although I should not be hanging around here as I have to finish a work related report with an urgent deadline this drama is taking my breath away since the first episode. So while I was able to cancel watching all the other dramas currently airing I could not let this one go. Right now it's my small guilty pleasure to watch the weakly episodes.

I do like the athmosphere in this drama and the OTP is really outstanding as I find their relationship progressing naturally compared to what other dramas try to sell through the suddenly strucked by lighning love approach. I can relate to the traumata both had as children and how this is influencing them till today. And I do love the fact that our heroine is no damsel in mistress but kick-richard simmons instead. Unfortunately that's not helping if you have to fight such a huge guy as we had this episode.

I may be in a minority here but actually I do not think of the shown mash-up of the "Kindertotenlieder" Poem as a threat by JY as this is actually not the intention these poems have. Actually the background of these poems is one of mourning. They where written in the first half of the 19th century by a famous German author who is mourning the loss of his beloved children due to scarlet fever. It is estimated that he wrote more than 400 of them as he could not get over their death, but just 5 of them were transfomed into a music arrangement.

As @Mau_Cherry said the ones used here seem to be put together with a purpose. But if one reads the original German lines the first two mourn the fact that his children died before him while the last two lines actually mean that he felt like he could not prevent it from happing he did not have a say in this situation, leaving him feeling helpless.

And its a good description of the situation of both brothers after the death of their father as well. But taking into account the background of these poems I actually think JY may have one taboo and that is killing children. He may uses them for their psychological experiment but he is did not kill them although they are witnesses to his crimes and we learned he never left a trace behind before and most likely also afterwards.

And there is another reason why I do think killing children may be his taboo and that is JA. If her father is one of his victims could it nor be that he may had a picture of his daughter in his wallet and that JY found it. If JY and the pathologist really are the same person why is he so close to JA. Could it be that children are his only weakness ans he has the urge to look out after them like he seemed to have for JA (in case he is fully aware of her being the daughter of one of his victims and I think he is).

Anyway it's just a theory. And I'm sorry for such a long post.

@ilchul

just don't want him to die even if he's present I can deal with it but I don't want him to die, he only found his brother now and Hyun will blame himself even more (he's blaming himself now because he didn't try to find Min himself and believe the police words) Please writer-nim!!!

That's why I think somebody will sacrifice!  I think Hyun will do as he has  always done.. and that's to protect Min. He will feel some for sure... once Min becomes emotional  and breakdown. 

@Sarang21

Yup..particularly for lil bro. The writer is giving us fun lighthearted fun witty fun creepy fun for now 1-10 is done. we're on the second half of the drama next week with ep 11 and 12. This is more gonna be dramatic I think and emotional. Excited!

Gosh! I'm still speechless over that unexpected kiss! Writer-nim, please give us a little heads up if there are to be more future kissing happening. I almost fainted...squealing that is! Haha! 

He kinda blinked so, his genius mind is still processing that kiss! OR he's trying really really hard not to respond to her kiss! Haha!

Girl after my own heart! Show him what he's been missing all his life and that's you, girl! coz if we leave it to Hyun to initiate the "first" kiss, they'll be cohabiting, washing dishes, cooking meals, holding hands, touching shoulders ...for eternity!!!

Oh, is it just me who finds it kinda hilarious that those 2 psychos are working with Hyun to save/find Jian?!!

What's scary is that now those two know that Jian is Hyun's "weakness" and I'm pretty damn sure they'll use her to hurt him one way or another...

I'm quite paranoid now of seeing any shade of violet in flowers! It's creepy that Min visited her in the hospital and brought her that shade/color of flowers...reminds me of the first case with the hyacinth-killing psycho...

Really, Min purple flowers?! Good thing your Hyung didn't see that or you'll be in big trouble! 

Coz purple flowers will always remind us of that psycho and it's like you're more or less advertising yourself, I'm a psycho, too! I wonder if he did that intentionally? Perhaps, hoping his Hyung will come visit Jian and see those flowers and ask who they were from?

at least he didn't bring her the same purple flowers :lol: but the flowers this time are pretty :)

When I LOL at the post!  oh that purple flower! psycho's favorite! Hahaha yeah that purple flower! good one Kdramafun43v3r and ilchul :)

Guest ilchul

@ilchul

just don't want him to die even if he's present I can deal with it but I don't want him to die, he only found his brother now and Hyun will blame himself even more (he's blaming himself now because he didn't try to find Min himself and believe the police words) Please writer-nim!!!

That's why I think somebody will sacrifice!  I think Hyun will do as he has  always done.. and that's to protect Min. He will feel some for sure... once Min becomes emotional  and breakdown. 

@Sarang21

Yup..particularly for lil bro. The writer is giving us fun lighthearted fun witty fun creepy fun for now 1-10 is done. we're on the second half of the drama next week with ep 11 and 12. This is more gonna be dramatic I think and emotional. Excited!

and that's how it can end both ways, I believe that both Min and Hyun are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect each other and that way one of them can end up dead (please no) or both of them (double nooooooooo) :tears:

@Sarang21 I hope you did well with your exams chingu :)

@Lady_Fay Nice analysis. I think LJY knows about the kids and their identities. It appears, he has this social experiment going on with Hyun, Min and Ji-An and he keeps pushing them to see if the monster surfaces or the human. I think in his own twisted way he does look out for all of them. I'm sure this is some sort of weird form of affection according to him but just an unhealthy, creepy obsession to us all.

Also, sorry for not remembering but were you there in Kill Me, Heal Me forum?? I feel like you were either active there or in the Healer forum??

Hello everyone,

am I allowed to join this thread? Cause although I should not be hanging around here as I have to finish a work related report with an urgent deadline this drama is taking my braeth away since the fist episode. So while I was able to cancel watching all the other dramas currently airing I could not let this one go. Right now it's my small guilty pleasure to watch the weakly episodes.

I do like the athmosphere in this drama and the OTP is really outstanding as I find their relationship progressing naturally compored to what other dramas try to sell through the suddenly strucked by lighning love approach. I can relate to the traumata both had as children and how this is influencing them till today. And I do love the fact that our heroine is no damsel in mistress but kick-richard simmons instead. Unfortunately that's not helping if you have to fight such a huge guy as we had this episode.

I may be in a minority here but actually I do not think of the shown mash-up of the Kindertotenlieder Poem as a threat by JY as this is actually not the intention these poems have. Actually the background of these peoms is one of mourning. They where written in the first half of the 19th century by an famous German author who is mourning the loss of his beloved children due to scarlet fever. It is estimated that he wrote more than 400 of them as he could not get over their death, but just 5 of them were transfomed into a music arrangement.

As @Mau_Cherry said the ones used here seem to be put together with a purpose. But if one reads the original German lines the first two mourn the fact that his children died before him while the last two lines actually mean that he felt like he could not prevent it from happing he did not have a say in this situation, leaving him feeling helpless.

And its a good description of the situation of both brothers after the death of their father as well. But taking into account the background of these poems I actually think JY may have one taboo and that is killing children. He may uses them for their psychological experiment but he is did not kill them although they are witnesses to his crimes and we learned he never left a trace behind before and most likely also afterwards.

And there is another reason why I do think killing children may be his taboo and that is JA. If her father is one of his victims could it nor be that he may had a picture of his daughter in his wallet and that JY found it. If JY and the patheologist really are the same person why is he so close to JA. Could it be that children are his only weakness ans he has the urge to look out after them like he seemed to have for JA (in case he is fully aware of her being the daughter of one of his victims and I think he is).

Anyway it's just a theory. And I'm sorry for such a long post.

I really like your theory. Moreover, this could be plausible. First, we know that he didn't take Min on purpose. Second, he didn't kill Hyun either who saw LJY at the crime scene. Usually, he doesn't leave anybody behind. He should have taken the witness away, yet he didn't. Moreover, I had the impression that LJY really liked Hyun as he felt, he could understand him as well. Interesting is that LJY never confessed anything to the father, while he revealed two secrets to Hyun. So it could be true that he really liked children. I believes, LJy hates more adults, he must resent them a lot (his speech about a person who is described as pretty will become pretty). Due to his intelligence and his strange behavior, he must have been outcast as a monster as such. Furthermore if he opened the door, this means that he wanted to free Hyun. 

Another point is that he might have decided to keep Min because he knew that Min was the disturbed one. He might have wanted to ease that burden on Hyun's shoulder, especially after his father's death. I believe, he might have figured it out that Min was the psychopath... 

Interesting is that LJY and Min are helping him... I am wondering about LJY's real state of mind. Did Min kill the prosecutor because he didn't want him to reveal about the ciscumstances of their mother's death (why Hyun had amnesia as he witnessed Min's crime) as he wanted Hyun to keep looking for him afraid that he might turn his back on him as soon as he hears about Min's crime.

@ilchul

@Sarang21

and that's how it can end both ways, I believe that both Min and Hyun are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect each other and that way one of them can end up dead (please no) or both of them (double nooooooooo) :tears:

@Sarang21 I hope you did well with your exams chingu :)

NOO I don`t want anybody to die they have been looking for each other for so long...If that happens I am going to cry my eyes out :tears:

yes everything went well with my exams :)

Archived