[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

With jaerim's attire in the 2nd photo..i couldn't help thinking if he actually studies in the toilet for the exam...to have better concentration...kkkk :D

And I think soeun's character will not be an easy woman..she must be a tough one if she keeps on doing several part time jobs ..wonder what kind of job she will do ^_^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually I seldom visit soompi on weekend now what's in the earth I'm doing here now lol... It's more easy to tweet instead writing in forum. I guess SoLim drama broke the routine... once again! 

To be honest this time I will welcome them as Actor Song and Actress Kim... They did a great job together in WGM and I sincerely hope to see their acting talents in drama.

Off course as a greedy honeybee how I wish that there's something behind the scenes... :P

CnkcAEyUkAEdne5.jpg

Before i sleep..

I read this at Soeun's russian fansite.. ^^

"Kim So Eun's character from the drama "Our Gab Soon" - talkative girl who works part-time and the other is chatty Gap Dol (Song Jae-Rome), who met for 10 years. "

Talkative vs Chatty (Jaerim ahjumma?) :D

Can't wait to see their bickering scene..must be fun :lol:

So happy today...hope to see more updates from jaerim and soeun's camp :wub:

13 hours ago, anacarol0307 said:

I'm so happy..... I can't believe. 

Well like the fortune teller Said: one road is full of happiness and the other is sadness. So Eun chose  happiness ( i think, rsrs). And now we are here celebrating. 

Now So Eun can give the food truck for Jae Rim...

I don't know if she gave :blink::blink: 

PS: sorry for my english,i'm from Brazil

Hello dear glad to meet you. I am unnie Rosey here in soompi and a mother of Jaerim. Let us be happy for my son. He also pray so hard to be together with his wife. Soeun will not give JL food truck but instead LOVE TRUCK hehehe. By the way I am a Filipina from the Philippines.

I started my day with Solim on my mind and I'm extremely happy with a glimpse of their first day of filming. My hope is their IG are updated with couple selfie...swoon...even if JR goes with his ahjussi look

I can't believe we can saw them in one screen today..so fast...:D

Really happy...no words can describe how happy i am...:rolleyes:

Now my big question is...

What..where...how...solim after shooting?..

More excited to know it..:blush:

Can't believe this is happening....

And  there are so many things we Solimers  will be witnessing

1. Incessant Interviews on how each other feel acting with each other

2. They both will be celebrating KSE's birthday, finally!

3. Anniversary of their 1st meet - September 11

4 Anniversary of their winning Best Couple Award

Add on peeps!

Let me brag just a bit, my favourite couple in their royal blues is still my wall paper on my phone. My frens often dig at me, and I got dug again yesterday, for being the only person they know who do not have their children's or fam photo as a phone wall paper...

Sadly I won't be able to join you guys much in spazzing...just know i'll be here looking for updates on Solim. And the countdown begins...

Kyaaaaahh~~! So excited!!! How ironic tho! Solim wanted to go 50 years and they get 50 episodes. Hehe. 

Cant wait to see more things released! We'll finally get a drama cover/ poster which I~~~ didn't create!! 

Looking forward to watch Solim 's first drama in Aug! More to come :-) I think 1st always the best! 

Maybe other 1st time..haa.

Wish to see more updates from Solim in any project after this drama.

Wish Solim all the best and success in this drama...Meant roket high rating in korea and else where... 50 years to come! 

Solim luv ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, hergurlc said:

Kyaaaaahh~~! So excited!!! How ironic tho! Solim wanted to go 50 years and they get 50 episodes. Hehe. 

Cant wait to see more things released! We'll finally get a drama cover/ poster which I~~~ didn't create!! 

I miss your creative poster..hhihihi...

How about our gabsoon poster?:glasses:

Soeun's manager updated his IG after Jaerim's manager update:

d3e6efd162d9f2d3e274cc9ba1ec8a136327cc75

Translation of the message:

#Our Gab Soon
#sbs weekend drama 8.20 first airing
#today #first shooting 
#kimsoeun #gabsoon 
#mid-autumn #christmas #newyear 
shall be airing after these kkkk

It's nice to see Soeun's manager also updated as well.  It will be a wonderful thing for Solim to be together over the festivals together and of course they shall be together during Soeun's birthday too!!

On 15/7/2016 at 10:47 PM, lovely_alain said:

Even if SBS try to create Gap-Gap couple they won't succeed because Solim couple is already too well-known to the world.  Gap-Gap couple probably only appear in their thread! :P

However, on the other hand, since they have increased the number of episodes from 36 to 50 after Soeun officially replaced Lee Hana as the female lead, it probably reflects that SBS and the production company are confident that "Our Gab Soon" would be well received by viewers with Solim on board.

@lovely_alain

i think it will be 50 : 50 there is 50 % possibility that SBS will stick with the name of Solim or change the couple name related of the drama, since Solim remind us with MBC which is SBS rival LOL, but i don't know, lets wait until the drama airing ^^ ....

I think SBS is cool, bcause they pairing them together thou "Solim" is MBC "product" LOL, for me SBS is open opportunity for Solim to appear in other broadcast station as actor and actress and to tell other that Solim is not MBC related, all broadcast station can use them as actor and actress in the name of Solim as So Eun and Jae Rim and not as WGM Couple

On 17/7/2016 at 6:44 AM, _sofie_ said:

@Niel2804 & @lovely_alain

Don't you think soeun is quite bold taking up this project? Looking at the storyline/her character being Jaerim's love interest for 10 years and living together and having a lot of skinship...she must be extremely comfortable with him. And makes me think she do keep in touch with him A LOT in real life. ^^ and they have to be together for a shooting for about 6 months maybe? 

Previously in WGM.. ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways...i am happy that the drama are going to be 50 episodes..coz at the moment..this is our only chance to see them as a couple besides WGM =)

@_sofie_

For me SM and Will End are bold taking this project, and i don't know how many percentage of actor and actress involving to their upcoming project, but as we all know that usually agency take a responsibility created their artist image, many WGM couple reunite after 5 years but mostly all of them not even mention their WGM partner after they ended their stint because they want to get rid their WGM image, but Solim is a rule breaker, they reunite in family drama with 50 episode, i wont be surprise if ahjumma in korea will think that they are a real married couple LOL

With the reunite of Solim Couple we know that they really in good relationship during WGM and after WGM, no hard feeling just like haters said, sometimes i wonder how can haters kind of sure that Jae Rim is hurt by So Eun or So Eun is hurt by Jae Rim, they even dont know Solim personally

I hope Our Gap Son can give us many many skinship hahahahahha.... i will watching for it REALLY kkkkkk

I think it will be nice  if others saw them outside of just another ex WGM couple.  I would actually love if people start referring to them by their couple name on the series.  It just means viewers sees them as more than that their previous project together. This will also allow them to get other fan bases.

@Niel2804

Oh, that's rite! We might see another thread for drama couple of Our Gap Soon... Usually fans will choose from Characters name or Actor/Actress name... But it's best if they choose from Actor/Actress name such DOTS couple "Song-Song couple" or my favorite drama couple of OHYA as RicHyun (Eric-Hyunjin)

So... Our Gap Soon couple will be... "SoLim couple" HAHAHAHA

IF... I say if, fans choose from character name, Kim So-Eun - Shin Gab-Soon, Song Jae-Rim - Gab-Dol... Then it would be Gab-Gab couple? or SoonDol couple?? LMAO

My recommend is still "SoLim" or "KimSong" couple... :lol:

tumblr_o22k2hiSJA1u2tqwbo3_1280.png  

4 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

@Niel2804

Oh, that's rite! We might see another thread for drama couple of Our Gap Soon... Usually fans will choose from Characters name or Actor/Actress name... But it's best if they choose from Actor/Actress name such DOTS couple "Song-Song couple" or my favorite drama couple of OHYA as RicHyun (Eric-Hyunjin)

So... Our Gap Soon couple will be... "SoLim couple" HAHAHAHA

IF... I say if, fans choose from character name, Kim So-Eun - Shin Gab-Soon, Song Jae-Rim - Gab-Dol... Then it would be Gab-Gab couple? or SoonDol couple?? LMAO

My recommend is still "SoLim" or "KimSong" couple... :lol:

@innasalvatore

You are right mosly fans named the couple by their name, it's easier, but just if SBS try to change Solim name then they can use Eun-Jae Couple or Kim-Song Couple LOL or Gap-Gap Couple hahahahahahaha whatever as long its So Eun and Jae Rim, we already have many nickname thou, LTE Couple, Solim Couple, Rule Breaker Couple, 19+ Couple what is next ? kkkkk

On 17/07/2016 at 2:31 AM, _sofie_ said:

Hiiii! No worries, your english is good ^^

Since they will act together, i don't think she will send him a FT..i hope she will send it later maybe for his next project. So, that we can see their relationship continue even after Our GabSoon drama:wub:

Thank you. 

This is good too. She can send for another project  (we) and Jae Rim. kkkkkk 

I'm so happy that now seeing photos. Now I really now that is really happening.:blush:

2 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

You are right mosly fans named the couple by their name, it's easier, but just if SBS try to change Solim name then they can use Eun-Jae Couple or Kim-Song Couple LOL or Gap-Gap Couple hahahahahahaha whatever as long its So Eun and Jae Rim, we already have many nickname thou, LTE Couple, Solim Couple, Rule Breaker Couple, 19+ Couple what is next ? kkkkk

If thats the case...we will be appearing on different forums then... LTE Solim, Drama Forum and if they change their couple name then we will be hanging there also...and not to mention the forum of KSE and SJR...hahahaha

Archived