[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM, innasalvatore said:

The FEEL!!! :wub:

Cjr6j8TVAAErcbp.jpg

SOURCE

Hai capt inna..

This pic is my favorite ...in this picture i see like there's some communication between them....lately they very active updating their IG...but our hive become very slow now..there's no more buzzing bees around ..our hive become dimmer..i miss to read all comment from all honeybees here...i know all  honeybees busy in their real life ..i hope they come back once a while ..i just feels like there's something not over yet about ours beautiful Solim couple..lets continue to give ours support here..cos this hive is  a home to real loyal solimers..we are all here is loyal honeybees to Solim couple..

N Capt inna dear..

Can i suggest you to recap your meme from your blog..like lovely_alain  first series...cos i alway laughing  when i read your meme...when i miss solim couple and when lack of news about solim i'll visit your blog.. your meme always cheer me up ..eeevvveerytime i visit your blog ..  maybe  it will cheer up ours hive ones again...

FORGIVE ME HONEYBEES.. if I ASKING TOO MUCH HERE...i'm sorry but i love you lets continue ours support  to solim couple cos solim is love...HONEYBEES FIGHTINNNNNGGG..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Binnies said:

@innasalvatore you last posted on  Monday :( I got scared that u n the other active honeybees had finally decided to bid adieu to this abode of ours but I back tracked n read that you were busy with the new drama of Eric mum . That was a big relief ! :) 

Dearly @Binnies

I'm sorry to make you worry... Lately I even skipped my breakfast since I have to support Eric with his new drama :sweatingbullets: I also feel sorry toward SoLim couple.. Seems like I neglected them lately.. :( If only I have such superpower to taking care Eric as well as SoLim couple :w00t: 

SoLim busy with their solo projects now.. Nothing much to share.. So I just take it as vacation :P:D:lol:

tumblr_nxwg9aNfRc1u2tqwbo1_1280.png

20 hours ago, syazasAKZ said:

Hai capt inna..

This pic is my favorite ...in this picture i see like there's some communication between them....lately they very active updating their IG...but our hive become very slow now..there's no more buzzing bees around ..our hive become dimmer..i miss to read all comment from all honeybees here...i know all  honeybees busy in their real life ..i hope they come back once a while ..i just feels like there's something not over yet about ours beautiful Solim couple..lets continue to give ours support here..cos this hive is  a home to real loyal solimers..we are all here is loyal honeybees to Solim couple..

N Capt inna dear..

Can i suggest you to recap your meme from your blog..like lovely_alain  first series...cos i alway laughing  when i read your meme...when i miss solim couple and when lack of news about solim i'll visit your blog.. your meme always cheer me up ..eeevvveerytime i visit your blog ..  maybe  it will cheer up ours hive ones again...

FORGIVE ME HONEYBEES.. if I ASKING TOO MUCH HERE...i'm sorry but i love you lets continue ours support  to solim couple cos solim is love...HONEYBEES FIGHTINNNNNGGG..

@syazasAKZ Hi *waves*

I FEEL you gurl... I also miss SoLim like crazy but right now they're busy with their solo projects and there's nothing much we can say about. Even both of them are actors but they have to follow their Agency arrangements and they have to earn for living too, hahahahaha...

To be honest I'm busy now since I have to support Eric's new drama but I try my best to share SoLim Memes here :)

tumblr_nxwg9aNfRc1u2tqwbo3_1280.png

9 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

re-upload

Kommaptaa capt inna..

Haha i faint too...i never seen this meme before.. you come back and we move one page..

Don't take too serious about my request dear..

just do when you feel free dear..i know you have to support your eric mun oppa with his new drama .. i love him too from his drama "Super Rookie and Spy Myung Wul  i think ..its a long time ago...he's a bit like jaerim in my eye ..he has unique personality ..

you're very good fans capt..jaerim and eric mun very lucky to have you as a fans...thanks for your reply ..fightinggg.

Archived