[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lovely_alain thanks to your wonderful First Time Ever Series of Solim Couple. Even though I continuously & repeatedly watching it, but when I am reading your quote, it always makes me smile but a little bit sad. I wonder what is your next idea, about Solim that you will write. I hope you have another idea about them. Thanks to you , you made us happy. 

On 13/5/2016 at 7:47 PM, Yeodongsaeng80 said:

What about a solim fanfic? kkk!

Kkk! I like writing, but English is not my language (I'm much more of a translator, LOL) and I don't have a story in my mind. I prefer reading them, and I would love @lilac109 to complete "Half a Year", which hasn't been updated for six months now.

7 Drama Couples That Prove Second Couple Syndrome Is Real (source)

68b305ec08d8983e1c9f07edc8000cd8

Honestly, I watched this drama so long ago that I don’t even remember how the K-drama portrayed the relationship between Kim Bum and Kim So Eun. I do remember their chemistry was a big deal though, and the immense love for this couple was the first exposure I got to the Second Couple Syndrome. This is my homage to the classics.

Celebs who considered going under the knife (source)

misc_1463083410_e_songjaerim.jpg

Unlike the other mothers who prevented their daughters from undergoing plastic surgery with their oh-so-kind words, Song Jae Rim's mother practically beseeched him to get inner double eyelids through cosmetic surgery so that he would look gentler (since he kept playing cold or stoic roles).  Although he doesn't explicitly say that he considered her words with gravitas (so this one might be a bit of a stretch), she probably left some sort of impression as he does say it was good he "didn't go through with it." Turns out there was no need to because people liked his eyes!  Ma'am, your son is fine - I mean, looks fine - without work.

20 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Today is last episode for GBMB, i'll miss you Jae Rim-ssi, hope you get another chance in drama ASAP, i want to see you everyweek

Are you sure? Coz after GBMB we can watch Lucky Romance, hahahahaha.... *high-five*

Anyway... To all beloved Honeybees.. I'm sorry for being so passive in LTE forum lately I think all of you already knew that I work like a cow to promoting Eric's Drama "Oh Haeyoung Again" :)

Will caught up with all you guys quickly~~~ :phew:

Soompi shipper's paradise statistics - WGM couples

I have done a little bit of statistics on the number of pages posted by different WGM couples, and the top 3 in terms of pages posted per number of episode aired are (data collected up to GMT 13:00 on 18 May 2016):

1.  Solim couple - 94.9 (3608 pages over 38 episodes)

2.  YongSeo couple - 82.5 (4206 pages over 51 episodes)

3.  GongLee couple - 71.0 (1703 pages over 24 episodes)

Thanks for all the contributions from fellow Honeybees!  We shall continue to stay on this ship and move towards Thread 3.  :wub:

1 hour ago, innasalvatore said:

Are you sure? Coz after GBMB we can watch Lucky Romance, hahahahaha.... *high-five*

Anyway... To all beloved Honeybees.. I'm sorry for being so passive in LTE forum lately I think all of you already knew that I work like a cow to promoting Eric's Drama "Oh Haeyoung Again" :)

Will caught up with all you guys quickly~~~ :phew:

Cincaaaa, i miss Jae Rim already, thou my Oppa will healing me after GBMB, but still.....  *once Solim shippers always Solim shippers*

talk about your hard work, i think i will active in Lucky Romance thread and Junyeol thread start to next week, but i will keep searching about So Eun and Jae Rim news to keep this thread move XD

GBMB, PS2, OHYA, LR Fightiing !

9 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Cincaaaa, i miss Jae Rim already, thou my Oppa will healing me after GBMB, but still.....  *once Solim shippers always Solim shippers*

talk about your hard work, i think i will active in Lucky Romance thread and Junyeol thread start to next week, but i will keep searching about So Eun and Jae Rim news to keep this thread move XD

GBMB, PS2, OHYA, LR Fightiing !

Once pervy ... will always pervy hahahahaha.... Thank you Jaerim-ssi :P

Oh, I will watch LR like I've mentioned to you even I feel sorry for RJY since he pairs with Noona coz how I wish he pairs with young actress but this Noona has acting talents so I wish all the best for him... :)

I MISS Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun but I feel like they're drifting away from "SoLim" I feel a bit sad but still I will support them.. Support them with my own way, hahahaha...

Let's hit daebakkkk chingu-aahhhhhhhh... :glasses:

Archived