[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thursday, June 09, 2016 at 10:27 PM, lovely_alain said:

Jaerim signed on printed version of a Chinese Solim fanfic "The 50 years of him and her" written by xiaoyan (小言):

006p0qNnjw1f4p3992ufoj30hs0vkdic.jpg

This one to the author...

006p0qNnjw1f4p39as85tj30f00qodgx.jpg

And this one to Solimoilland...

006p0qNnjw1f4p39d8dj0j30f00qo75i.jpg

cr. Solimoilland

Wahhh..daebaakk...thank you lovely_alain..

Look at Jaerim smile while he sign on the book....it's very sweet smile..his sweet smile when he looking at Seoeun face..i don't why but look at he smile like that i feel a bit overwhelmed and teary..feels like there's a hope to solim to be together in the future..

HOPEFULLY OUR BEAUTIFUL SOLIM BECAME REAL COUPLE.. and live happily until 50 years to infinity..lets keep support them and patienly waiting for that day happen..HONEYBEES  SOLIMERS .

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 0:11 AM, innasalvatore said:

Sometime I see things.. I see your picture on the wall of building :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nlan8egGcr1u2tqwbo1_540.jpg

Haha...capt 

Same as me ...i see solim in eveywhere and in everything even though a years has passed without solim wgm..ootookkee ..hahaha.

Hello honeybees :) the picture of jae rim smiling happily whilst signing the fan fic has really stayed with me . Have seen that smile after a long time ... Off late he looks very thin n tired ... Or at least I think so ! ;) Miss them :( why can't anyone sign them !!!! Am planning to finally watch ' liar game' , I never watched it earlier as it aired while their stint on Wgm was on n I somehow made it up that by me watching it I will surely junx our couple ! Silly right ! But at that time I could think of nothing but WGM with our LTE solim n Saturday fever ! :) Then later I still did not watch again out of some silly notions regarding so euns career etc ....( I hope my kids don't know that I have actually behaved like this !) :) so I thought of mentioning it here today :) am hoping now by me watching it "something something" will happen for our couple ! What say my sleeping honeybees ? :) Hahahahaha ......Captain inna and niel u r fabulous :) 

Hello honeybees, I hope all of you are doing fine. I visit this page for I want to share the meaning of SOLIM COUPLE for me.

S - SWEETNESS
O - OF
L - LOVE 
I - IN
M - MARRIAGE

C- CAN 
O - OFFER
U - UNDERSTAND
P - PROSPERITY
L - LOVE &
E - ENDLESS RELATIONSHIP

May God always bless us and protect us from all evil. Thanks saranghae chingus.

Archived