[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

The lie behind that lie detector test. Yes brownies WGM confused us again. 

See this particular scene. How they are sitting together doing the first part of lie detector test. 

This episode really want me to slap JH for scaring her.

Can you see the clock when they are entering in their house. I was so confused it looks like 10:55 but looking at the beer in the table make me realize yes WGM editing really sucks. 

But thanks to @happy2bhere POV.

See that clock again 10:40.

But look at the beer. It is no longer on the table. When JH singing the I Love You. When SY doing lie detector test and JH first try to do the lie detector test. It was all the same right. Before they go together to that scary room. And when happy2bhere pointed it out that JH really want to make it up with SY saying "I'll do something else. See the beer it was on the side of SY my delulu mind. She is so upset with JH and drank that beer ( and that beer belongs to JH. Pabo laugh) SY beer is on the other side. She was sitting on that side when they are eating and that beer is JH beer and she drink it. . And look at SY red slippers too. 

When I read @happy2bhere POV in this particular scene. That SY was really upset to JH and don't know if how long SY got upset to JH.and making the scene more vivid to me when happy2bhere said when she read the translations when SY said to JH " Right now you  just dont know what  to do, right" and JH answer " uh huh I'm so confused". And happy2bhere hit me again with that observations. I cannot observe and watch every detailed that happen to this episode. Coz WGM editing is really crop. When you watch it you just go with the flow. But happy2bhere point it out. And all brownies said why WGM cut that moment. That we love to see how SY and JH interactions when  SY is upset to JH and maybe WGM cut all cheesy moment again. JH part 2 of doing the lie detector test. It was all different on how they sitted together the first time JH do the lie detector. There is no beer on the side. But when he said i dont have a tongue. I'm not LJH see the beer was on SY's side. 

Yes WGM editing really sucks. They confused us. We all say that it's JH revenge to SY for making her doing that Aegyo. But reading @happy2bhere comment and watching this episode again and again. Yes i realize. The scaring moment happen before that aegyo part.

JH and SY do the first lie detector test. SY got so upset to JH. SY was so aloof with JH she didnt even smile and touch him. Yes she bite her lips when JH sang the I Love You song. Maybe trying hard to really smile at that moment. Coz somehow she know JH already melt her heart. And when SY said  "the song you've sang until now" i realize she is not talking about the I love you song. She was saying and make me think that how many songs JH played to her and JH keep repeating the mistake again and again. Coz he always sang the wrong song. And she knows JH was really confused and don't know what to do. And that's when she said " right  now you've just dont know what to do right." and forgive JH and how she melt my heart when she touch JH arm so her nampyeon would get back to his senses again and at that moment JH second part of doing lie detector test happen again. And to make sure that her wife really forgive her he  tell to her "  what else I'll do something else"  and SY's response " is that right" and make him do that aegyo. 

It was all WGM editing. Brownies are really hard to JH when he Scare her. But SY is right JH just wanted her to overcome her fears. It is not a revenge. Because that part hapoen before JH doing the aegyo. He was really upset when he see SY teary eyed. And got all confused how he make her back again coz he know SY really mean it when she said" this is the first time I was so upset with you". Doing all his might even if it is in that uncomfortable moment. Doing anything is all on his mind just to make her laugh again and forget that scary room. And even if he said that " he can't really do that aegyo" and easily give up that manly side of him when that death stare happen. And after doing it as if saying to himself but he blurted it out " LJH really change a lot". He is not afraid of that stare. He is afraid SY will get upset again to him and  not talk to him again. He is the one who said ill do something else. As if saying yes let me do what you want me to do i will bravely do it. And doing that aegyo after seeing that look on SY face he  do it. Just to make her laugh. And doing the gwiyomi he do it with no akwardness. Because in his mind if doing this aegyo thing make you smile and happy and forgive me  it's all worth even if inside it really tear him apart.. And blurted it again " this is how LJH collapsing". And see his teary eyed. SY caress her. Coz at that moment SY know JH really care for him. And realize how hard for his nampyeon do aegyo things. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://naver.me/GPwEAZLk

Remember this fnc picnic in 2015 when cnblue sang lovelight. 

Watch JH and SY dance in the car

Watch how SY dance

Is"nt it familiar. Brownies said how they love JH watching dance. And keep thinking maybe SY give him a dance lesson. But dear brownies no one pointed out that the particular dance he do in that FNC picnic while singing lovelight. Is the dance move they do while they are in the car. The dance he move is what SY dancing in that red light tower. See  brownies. Aug. 5 2015  the day when SY dance to JH. Aug.6 2016when they do that rock movement dance in the car. And on that day Aug. 11 2015 during the FNC picnic. He do that dance moves. Right at that moment I was in heaven. For me this is how SY affected her. Remembering all the things they do together. And it stuck on his mind. He do that everywhere while promoting their cnblue album. All the radio promotions he keep doing that dance move. Not that really bold. But when he feel like dancing he do that beat. Doing head moves. Tapping his hand and literally stop when he realize it was been broadcast. He even do that in chinese happy camp where brownies get angry again to JH. Not that long coz happy camp edited that particular movement of JH. But you can still see he do the moves. Yes WGM is a great impact to SY life and so as to JH. Remember in nov. 2017 when he is doing an interview What if  someone confess the love for him is he like that like on his drama that he will ignore that person. And he replied "  No i will never do that." i never exactly remember what he said coz its been too long when i read that. I was backreading this thread before when I read  it. But the idea is he will never do that coz he might regret it. And keep thinking he will do all just to protect that person even if it is make him look like a bad person. It happen brownies. All brownies who comment in that 2015  that maybe JH is just protecting SY. Yes he really protect SY. Remember when one of the brownies @Boch spotted them in FNC on aug. 19 2015. And  boch said the fans are waiting in that fnc building and dont look happy  and they look angry. See JH was walking alone but boch said to this thread that he wants SY to hurry using his hand. He is not on his SY side. Because JH know if he will on SY side at that moment SY might get hurt or hear crazy comment. And he can let it happen.

And looking back when they are in the airport and  JH look upset and  not lovey dovey to SY. Because at that moment he is protecting our SY again. There were so many people in  the airport. And he keep mentioning it. Why there is so many people. And one brownies said why he have that look.. Because he is in a hurry and want to get their luggage asap. 

He really want to get out of that airport. Coz SY might hurt and hear crazy comment. He. Is avoiding that. It is not the same anymore when they do the zoo date. Maybe they did  not get more attention on knetizens during those times. But as they continue the programs. Probably more knetizens are angry at SY. And maybe he was lost at that moment thinking they were saying goodbye. 

During his Fan meeting in  2015 in japan I think. It was posted here too in our thread someone asked you are having a summer vacation and answer yes but easily go back becauze there was a problem. 

In my delulu mind that problem would be FNc decided to end his WGM. 

Here is my thought it could be all wrong but yes delulu mind again. 

FNC didnt know his vacation in cancun mexico. After the july 8 shooting of WGM. Maybe JH is thinking oh I need fresh air. I need to breath. Is this real. Is this really happenning to me. Doing this aegyo Oh I'm not JH anymore. SY what did you do to me.I keep doing what you want me to do when  you are doing all your aegyo. And I'm scared to death to dis obey you coz I might lose you. ( delusion overload. And realize at that moment he need to go) maybe I would be back to being JH again if I will free my mind and get a vacation. But when he is on cancun all that he is thinking is SY. And reading the interactions between his manager and SY. What was that farewell thing. What are they talking about. What will happen on aug. 5. And maybe he plan a long vacation but instantly back to korea after a week because of that problem. And yes he was aloof to SY during that day especially in the airplane reading books. I was thinking in the airport he was protecting SY.  But why are you reading books in the airplane with SY on his side. Old JH back again. The  Busan man. Maybe at that moment he was thinking we will parting our ways I should be back to my old self again. And yes @happy2bhere thank you for saying how SY keep being bubbly and let JH open again. JH cannot really resist SY charm. And do that honey bee thing again.

My last post for today. Back to read this thread again. My hearts feel warm now when I finally said all my opinion. And still hurt a little because of that award.

Off topic

And i really hope @happy2bhere read SKJ and GSY body language during that award. Does she see something special. or it was a typical meet and greet again after a long time.Even if it will kill me I would love to hear a word from you happy2bhere. 

Spoiler

I was reading some of the posts at @gsyinternational and read a post from a @moaimaori that said," I don't know what to say about this BUT I'm just astonished about the photos and news releases about Seo Kang-joon and Jinyoung (got7). I just NEVER would've thought of them as a couple."  So, is this true?  And does that mean SKJ is....gay?  Isn't JinYoung of GOT7 a man?  I'm not judging, to each his own I always say, but kind of shoots down any hopes for the TinCan couple from AYHT, doesn't it?  In other words SKJ & GSY.  Oh well.......and they won Best Couple Award at KBS Drama Awards.  Congrats, SeungYeon!   

Above spoiler is possibly totally untrue.....I'm only curious about something stated in a post on gsyinternational ... I haven't heard or seen anything to verify the veracity of this person's statement.  Just putting this out there to see if anybody has heard or read anything about it?

My apologies, @Aileen4ever!

@jazmecu - Welcome back, and thank you for all the great posts about their awesome moments!

12 hours ago, luvtokki said:

Hello there! Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends.

Spoiler

My humble opinion, the above post should be on a spoiler. 

That said, haven't seen any such news and/or photos, so 1) it could be just rumors 2) is a very private matter 3) in SK culture friends of same gender tend to be touchy feely with each other and is fine. 4) love is love, unless you work in the SK entertainment industry as an actor/actress and/or idol, general public and/or fans tend to be close minded and view it as a scandal.

My humble opinion. 

Congratulations to both SKJ and Sy, they had great chemistry and did a great job acting in AYHT. Hope Sy gets a new drama soon, and an award as a lead actress, it's what she deserves.

22 hours ago, luvtokki said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was reading some of the posts at @gsyinternational and read a post from a @moaimaori that said," I don't know what to say about this BUT I'm just astonished about the photos and news releases about Seo Kang-joon and Jinyoung (got7). I just NEVER would've thought of them as a couple."  So, is this true?  And does that mean SKJ is....gay?  Isn't JinYoung of GOT7 a man?  I'm not judging, to each his own I always say, but kind of shoots down any hopes for the TinCan couple from AYHT, doesn't it?  In other words SKJ & GSY.  Oh well.......and they won Best Couple Award at KBS Drama Awards.  Congrats, SeungYeon!   

Above spoiler is possibly totally untrue.....I'm only curious about something stated in a post on gsyinternational ... I haven't heard or seen anything to verify the veracity of this person's statement.  Just putting this out there to see if anybody has heard or read anything about it?

My apologies, @Aileen4ever!

@jazmecu - Welcome back, and thank you for all the great posts about their awesome moments!

LOL ... no, I don't think he is ;) There are a lot of posts saying these two look alike is all. Someone assumed because he had a "bromance" with Jackson of Got 7 and it just sounds like they are mixing names or it's a fanfiction thing :)

On 1/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, jazmecu said:

Off topic

And i really hope @happy2bhere read SKJ and GSY body language during that award. Does she see something special. or it was a typical meet and greet again after a long time.Even if it will kill me I would love to hear a word from you happy2bhere. 

I didn't see the awards, so I went to Viki and watched. If I'm honest, I saw just acquaintance friendship. It kind of seemed like it had been a while since they saw each other because they were awkward. If they really were a "couple" or even liked each other he would have at the very least looked over to her when he won the male award (not the couple award). He would have looked over and at least touched her. Even if a couple is playing it safe (think back to Song / Song couple they at least touched each other slightly). When he won the best actor award, his instinctual reaction was to just get up and walk to the stage ... she was not even a thought. He thanked her graciously during the speech along with directors, producers etc. They are probably friends, but it doesn't appear like they are VERY close. Just like school aquaintances :D  But this is my opinion. SY was WAY different with Jonghyun back in the day, if they weren't at least dating back then ...those two were extremely close to the point where she felt like his "flopsy doll" and she let him do whatever he wanted to her (think wrestling ;)) 

Thank you @luvtokki. And thank you @happy2bhere. You made my day. Yesterday I send you a message about wanting to know your POV in that awards  night. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for watching the video so that you can give your observations. 

Somebody help me!!! 

Spoiler

Hi brownies how to view a message from this soompi thread. I send a message to @happy2bhere and I dont know where and how can I read her reply to me. Thank you brownies. 

1 hour ago, jazmecu said:

Thank you @luvtokki. And thank you @happy2bhere. You made my day. Yesterday I send you a message about wanting to know your POV in that awards  night. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for watching the video so that you can give your observations. 

Somebody help me!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Hi brownies how to view a message from this soompi thread. I send a message to @happy2bhere and I dont know where and how can I read her reply to me. Thank you brownies. 

Spoiler

At the top of this page, at your right,  touch the three horizontal short lines, and move the page to the left, and you will see where the messages are. Also, you should have a notification from Soompi sent to your email if you have it as a setting. 

Hope it helped.

@sarangbit  What an amazing surprise welcome home as I myself have been away from Soompi for a while and it's good to be back. I hope you will be here more often.  It's not always easy to do for Real Life often leaves little time for ones self when you have responsibilities that just won't let up.   Still hoping...  Still dreaming...  And always believing in a Miracle to bloom because of a show and seed of love that was planted long ago...

Still missing those dimples...

DwSQv-FV4AA_s2H.jpgDvwJyOKVAAIp1hB.jpg

I wonder who he is missing?:tounge_wink:

On 1/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

@sarangbit  What an amazing surprise welcome home as I myself have been away from Soompi for a while and it's good to be back. I hope you will be here more often.  It's not always easy to do for Real Life often leaves little time for ones self when you have responsibilities that just won't let up.   Still hoping...  Still dreaming...  And always believing in a Miracle to bloom because of a show and seed of love that was planted long ago...

Still missing those dimples...

I wonder who he is missing?:tounge_wink:

Hi!! Thankyou! <3 Yes, i will try to come here often <3 Welcome back to you too :):):):) 

lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon3.jpg?s=900

Thanks to @angelangie for reminding us all that 2,000 pages of our couple and this Brownie ships beginning and history will be continuing in a part 2 thread.

Although it somehow seems a bit sad at least we are still moving forward.  I am so very thankful that we will still be able to visit and look back at our memories that represents so many Brownies, their words and creativity, so many emotions and so many of our hopes and dreams...

When looking back everyone has their own Beeutiful memories of this thread and of this couple that can never be closed for it lies within each of us in our hearts and memories...

I myself have never started a thread and after talking to @Aileen4ever  she hasn't either and we can ask a MOD who I know would kindly help us.  But my hope is that a Brownie who is willing and has a passion for this ship will use their talent and also use the beginning of this thread in adding it to the new thread.  Like taking a part of our past in opening the door to our future. 

I would also like to humbly ask that who ever is willing might remember  @kenxynth a fellow Brownie that once graced this ship and passed away while loving it and GongLee02.  That we might somehow have a one line memorial in remembering her and honoring all those whom loved this place in taking her and the BEST with us into the future... If someone is willing please PM ASAP either myself or @Aileen4ever

as to allow and free these last pages up to be ones for others to leave a thankful thought:heart:Thank you...

• Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived