[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my.. The recent events makes my Brownie heart giddy.. Her friends working at his store (which by the way, I sort of think she may also be part owner/partner) and then why Sungshin Women's University? Does FNC has ties with the school or there's no other place to hold the fanmeeting? I may be giving it too much meaning (well, I'm a Brownie),  but what ever the reason is.. My Brownie heart is still doing a little happy dance to the tune of delulu... Hahaha..

Have a good day/night my dearies..

1 hour ago, afiqahkamal29 said:

Why do i think that before he has to be enlisted he wants everyone to know that he is still with GSY? Sorry for my delulu but i cant help it. It seems like he wants to give us hints. Hahahaha sorryyy

Dear, don't be sorry.. You are in the right place to do it... We are all here for deluluing over these two 'suspicious partner' :ph34r::D

But seriously.... The coincidences between them is just too much...uurrgh (>///<) and me like it... Hehehe :D

Thank you for this good news (^_^)

And big thanx for you @Aileen4ever too..for always updating us, especially with SNS feed that related to uri couple :heart:

[Update] Auction Ticketing update with Boice Cafe: Lee Jonghyun Special Fanmeeting #이종현

Venue changed to Sangmyung University Art Center, Kyedang Hall 

Fanclub ticketing opens on 27 April 2018, 8AM KST
Public ticketing opens on 30 April 2018, 8AM KST
https://t.co/OmyMsmi7Zh https://t.co/OePYIcBvBa

Credit to : gongleeglobal twitter 

The venue has changed. Itss okay keep cheering up for them! And GSY is so prettyy :wub:

17 hours ago, afiqahkamal29 said:

[Update] Auction Ticketing update with Boice Cafe: Lee Jonghyun Special Fanmeeting #이종현

Venue changed to Sangmyung University Art Center, Kyedang Hall 

Fanclub ticketing opens on 27 April 2018, 8AM KST
Public ticketing opens on 30 April 2018, 8AM KST
https://t.co/OmyMsmi7Zh https://t.co/OePYIcBvBa

Credit to : gongleeglobal twitter 

The venue has changed. Itss okay keep cheering up for them! And GSY is so prettyy :wub:

Well, I'm kinda upset to read this news, but it doesn't surprises me that much. Maybe because I can understand that so many people (especially shipper and anti-shipper) will make a fuzz about JH will held a fan meeting in SY unniversity and everybody knows what kind of rumor between them. So, when I read that they change the venue, I'm just "Oh, so they still afraid of fans reaction towards the rumor".

I'm more suprised when I heard the first news, and thought "Wow, now he is this brave?" because he is the one who always avoiding all the topic which related to SY after their WGM finished, although we shipper still find so maaaany 'coincidences' between them..kekeke :D

4 hours ago, 0Hana24 said:

Well, I'm kinda upset to read this news, but it doesn't surprises me that much. Maybe because I can understand that so many people (especially shipper and anti-shipper) will make a fuzz about JH will held a fan meeting in SY unniversity and everybody knows what kind of rumor between them. So, when I read that they change the venue, I'm just "Oh, so they still afraid of fans reaction towards the rumor".

I'm more suprised when I heard the first news, and thought "Wow, now he is this brave?" because he is the one who always avoiding all the topic which related to SY after their WGM finished, although we shipper still find so maaaany 'coincidences' between them..kekeke :D

I think so too. I heard that JH obssessed fans are kinda scary, maybe that is why they change the location. When I first read that they will hold a FM in Sungshin Univ. I was like, "why there? is it just me or they just don't have an option?" but too bad they changed it.

---

Jonghyun oppa! You should take courage now, it's already 3 years. Forget your fans (as if lol) It's time for both of you to love each other without denying anything! 화이팅 오빠 언니 !

Jh IG

Trans: Whoa today's weather is really nice... I'm gonna go blind with all the dust though...ㅋ. Cr. gongleeglobal

Talking about the weather. :D

Sy related: 

Thanks/credit owners/sources.

Have a beeary nice day everyone! :)

Nah! Here we go again... Just checking my instagram and saw that JH post that talk about how good the weather is and he also said something about "eyes" (nun in Korean) .. And here I am wondering..is weather in Korea really that good lately or it's just both of them that feel it.. Because that's also what SY said on her last post! Among other k-artists that I follow, only them post about the weather.. Lol! :D

When I saw SY last ig post yesterday, I already curious whether JH will post something too or not... Turn out that he post about the same topic. Although it's not the same time and day, it's really make my shipper heart happy... I bet they'll never post about the same thing on the same day again..like their "it's snowing" video, because it'll make fans and shippers go crazy. Lol! How considerate of them... XD

Oh well...well... Maybe it's just another coincidence, isn't it? :D:wink::ph34r:

I wonder why there are two bikes in JH ig post. With whom did he go cycling?  Did they go from gangnam to yeuido? Does the person have brown eyes? Oh my shiper heart, pardon my delulu....

7 hours ago, 0Hana24 said:

Nah! Here we go again... Just checking my instagram and saw that JH post that talk about how good the weather is and he also said something about "eyes" (nun in Korean) .. And here I am wondering..is weather in Korea really that good lately or it's just both of them that feel it.. Because that's also what SY said on her last post! Among other k-artists that I follow, only them post about the weather.. Lol! :D

When I saw SY last ig post yesterday, I already curious whether JH will post something too or not... Turn out that he post about the same topic. Although it's not the same time and day, it's really make my shipper heart happy... I bet they'll never post about the same thing on the same day again..like their "it's snowing" video, because it'll make fans and shippers go crazy. Lol! How considerate of them... XD

Oh well...well... Maybe it's just another coincidence, isn't it? :D:wink::ph34r:

6 hours ago, 02fan said:

I wonder why there are two bikes in JH ig post. With whom did he go cycling?  Did they go from gangnam to yeuido? Does the person have brown eyes? Oh my shiper heart, pardon my delulu....

Is SY know how to ride bicycle? I wish they are both together enjoying the "weather".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBm8IDkcpI0 

Can anyone continue the WGM love episodes like the link attached above? I'm sorry i don't know how to upload it here. Please please fellow Brownies. I really love this video and I'm hoping that someone can complete it with the song and with almost same editing. :D Let's keep the ship sailing! FIGHTING GONGLEE! :)

Da5MxNMUwAITecl.jpg Da5GpNjVAAApkVp.jpg

Suddenly my heart feels like singing and my hopes are soaring...

TTZfo-xZ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Shipping is a lot like sailing on the sea it can seem and feel endless but even through all the storms and silence with only sometimes the wind of remembrance to lift our sails and move us forward.  Still there in front of us is that great faith we hold onto and  believe we see within the beautiful horizon of HOPE...

Spoiler

b85070be51188a4f9b73a1b7531fd118.jpg

Much Love to all Brownies everywhere and to our Hope...:heart::wub::wub:

Archived