[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@ai1317 kekeke we don't ever have the coincidences stop do we keke that is such a cute tweet that light up my day for no reason keke

And SY drama is coming, oh my gosh the wait is even longer than MOLS I can't believe this. Our precious MOLS got unexpected success I hope for even more success for AYHT. Hwaiting!! Ohhh and I can't wait to see SY in all those suits, like oh so fresh so chic so new feeling, I thought my love for this drama died but all this cells alive again just seeing SY in the poster :heart:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ai1317 That tweet really brightened and sweetened my day.. Like honey sweet.. If this is true, it somehow calms and assures my brownie heart.. I wonder who the baristas are, though.. Ugh.. I wish I was in SKorea right now so I could also take a peek  and get me some of those Nerdy clothing.. :wub: Welcome to all new brownies!

ahh i really miss his cooking post, and now here it is. hahaha

did u guys notice the kitchen look different? is he sleepover at someone's else house/ or made a kitchen renovation?or  what? andd all those kitchen tools are in PINK! hahahaha. u know who loves pink & just move into new house recently. the table top is white and looks new tho....kikikiki delulu mode ON! :love:

JJY commented on his post, 'why u cook two pork cutlet for one person?' hahahahha * he is gaining weight and i like it! * :joy:

1 hour ago, peejlovesbee said:

@ai1317 i know righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, and what's more exciting???? they are not just seungyeon's friends, they are her 163 bestfriendssssssssss omomomomomomo choi choa &  mori.u are the barista! heol! heol! :love:

Omg im so excited reading this! What is happeenniinngg i just cant stand still hahaha

55 minutes ago, peejlovesbee said:

did u guys notice the kitchen look different? is he sleepover at someone's else house/ or made a kitchen renovation?or  what? andd all those kitchen tools are in PINK! hahahaha. u know who loves pink & just move into new house recently. the table top is white and looks new tho....kikikiki delulu mode ON! :love:

JJY commented on his post, 'why u cook two pork cutlet for one person?' hahahahha * he is gaining weight and i like it! * :joy:

Dont make me start my delulu too please :D insufficient of gonglee vitamin rn :bawling:

327041-19;1477506609i.jpglee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk2CH4B3nNMyEYGnB-mb9

It's not always about what you can prove...  Sometimes it's just about what you BEELIEVE!!!!

While seeing the beginning one places an idea within ones mind & heart.  Many seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and yes even years are spent holding onto that one belief and hope.  Some might say it's a waste of time, effort and even intrusive in wanting that idea to be true...

It's a sweet story with a beginning and no knowledge yet of an ending that is until the dreams of their own whether together or on their own are made public and made known.  Our Brownie Ship has never been a place where our idea or hope was more important than that of their own happiness!  I know that much is true and well known. You see our hearts are not about greed in forcing our thoughts or hopes on others but about faith, hope and trust in what we saw, see and feel...

So if we get excited and our hearts and words seem to soar or they are filled with courage and belief like a lion who proudly roars.  Allow us this wind of hope that fills our sails and moves our ship.  Give us Brownies this moment how ever long it is to dream just a bit...:heart:

@USAFarmgirl your words are just so beautiful. Yes, it's all about faith, hope and trust in what we see and feel. I admit that i was greedy at first, i wanted to satisfy my own curiousity and that my feeling about them are true. I got disappointed time to time just because it didnt happen as i wished. And that was so wrong. But being with you guys changed me. You are thoughtful and calm, you share my delusion but also being rationale. I recognized that being a shipper is not to prove that they are dating, but to support them, two kind persons who have given us the happiness of witness their sweetest moments. 

I am proud of being a Brownie and YES, i beelieve ❤

Mori_u and choichoa as barista at Nerdy cafe:blush:

It's really getting more interesting now by only seeing their inner circle friends and family

Thai fans are so great, many thanks for them :grin:

This is why JH always happy everytime he go there and the upcoming agenda for him is having fans meeting in thailand together with jungshin

Always wish the best for JH and SY and keep praying that one day we could hear good news from them :wub:

@ai1317 Who knows if there's another part-timer there...and that mysterious part-timer is actually sajang-nim's girlfriend :ph34r: Oh my... Can't help but being delulu...your post makes me remember that episode when they went to JH cafe and act as boss and employee that's dating...kekeke :D

Sy IG

Trans: What is Love? will do well even if I don't promote it... :) Cr. gongleeglobal.

Sister goals: Promoting Twice latest comeback album/song! 

Trans:  Si-an has no interest in you - What is love? Cr. gongleeglobal

Sisterly love! :D

Sy related:

Looking forward to "Are You Human Too?". It could be one of the best dramas of this year!!! B)

Jh related:

Bee Couple related:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

So happy for WGM and MOLS being shown to so many people!!! :blush:

Off topic:

Having difficulties to post on the chatango chat for Brownies, will like to thank them for keeping us hopeful for our Bee Couple, and your kind words, truly appreciated.  :heart:

Also, thanks to Brownies keeping this thread alive. :wub:

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Sy IG

Trans:  A friend in Japan told me that I came out (on tv)~~ Master: God of Noodles. It's amazing~~~ It was summer a couple of years ago~~~  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy IG (2)

Trans:  The 4th Anniversary of Sewol Ferry Tragedy I will not forget. A few days ago on the radio, I stopped and listened to this song. #그날바다 #TheSeaThatDay.  Cr. gsyinternational

Lyrics:

A Thousand Winds Lyrics (English Version) - Lim Hyung Joo

Don't stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep

I am the sunlight on the ripened grain

I am the gentle autumn rain

I am a thousand winds
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glint on snow

Don't stand at my grave and cry
I am not there, I did not die
I am the swift rush of birds in flight
Soft stars that shine at night

I am a thousand winds

Don't stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am the sunlight on the ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain

I am a thousand winds

Lyrics : 구전 영문 시 A Thousand Winds 를 노래로 만든 곡... by 임형주 Lim Hyung Joo

Read More : http://lyrics88.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-thousand-winds-lyrics-english-version.html?m=1#ixzz5Clesrnq0.

Song:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners and sources. (Additional info. gongleeglobal and gsyinternational)

Archived